New or just rarely happens?

4 May 2017, 6:43 pm
I got a notification that someone visited the house of one of my villagers. The house isn't really new or anything so I have no idea why. I never enter contests either because the glitch was never fixed so I just use houses for storage lol. But anyway, I don't remember ever seeing such a notification before, nor a mention of it.

Idk?

Like my first reaction was "oh is there some new event where you visit houses and it has meaning and stuff?" but it doesn't appear so.

4 May 2017, 6:51 pm
Looks like you can visit another villagers house (going through their profile to their decorated house) for a few FC; wasn't aware of that, may have always been there though 'cause I've not done anything with houses.
LvF9gA.pngMkDY5I.gif
4 May 2017, 6:58 pm
Alystem it's been part of the house decorating system since it was released, but definitely doesn't happen often because most people don't go around visiting houses (you can only do it once every 5 minutes I think?)

but anyone can stumble upon a house by going through the neighborhood! so they must of found you there ;w;
9203899_HKyfmms8htbfv5F.png
da thtwitter

art by sugaryu
4 May 2017, 7:43 pm
I've had several visitors to my houses in the last few days too after having no one for a very long time.