Combat Bugs

21 Jul 2018, 12:04 am (Edited 21 Jul 2018, 12:26 pm)
The healing from faeli's cursed amulet doesn't seem to show up? I think I'm getting the right amount of health, but it doesn't say anything about it working in the battle log.
edit: I guess this happens with all life steal effects, the same thing happened when I used a dark scythe without the amulet. It also doesn't seem to work at all on the last turn.
tumblr_pccbopid1v1siav5co1_640.gif
4 Sep 2018, 10:48 pm
Hi, I have two warriors: Lvl 8 with 1300 HP and a Lvl 18 with 1580 HP. That with Lvl 8 gained 100 HP each Lvl (at least the last two Levelups). So my question: Shouldn`t the Lvl 18 have a little bit more HP or is gaining HP not every Lvl the same? The HP-Values are without any equipment.
I`m running Firefox on a Linux System, if important.
Regards, Inu
(sorry for my english, I`m from germany)
4 Sep 2018, 10:51 pm
InuYasha
Warriors gain more health from level 1-10, less after that. I'm not sure what the exact number was after level 10, I think it was 10 health per level?
tumblr_pccbopid1v1siav5co1_640.gif
4 Sep 2018, 11:01 pm
Hm, I have a look on the HP when my first warrior reaches Lv 19. Thanks:)
5 Sep 2018, 12:01 am
I had a pirtate fox buddy attack the training dummy and it said "Training Dummy is struck by Training Dummy's battle companion!"

Shouldn't it say "Training Dummy is struck by Villager's battle companion!"?
dawn_of_eternity.gif
28 Sep 2018, 4:21 pm
Just noticed that my Warrior's battle log is having problems. The Battle Log page itself reads "page not found", and none of the warrior-class achievements are registering. (Just for reference, my warrior is a Okapi Saggitari who is currently halfway to level 4.)
9 Oct 2018, 4:37 am
I donĀ“t know if this is a bug or a feature, but why does Wyllow go through resolve?
9MdwO3q.png?1
Ping me to get my attention vQtTcwx.gifSS3lnV3.gifs34Ah3b.png?1ninian_dancer_ring.gif
Female | Any pronouns | Video recorder/editor | +7 FV Time | A friendly Woomy
11 Oct 2018, 3:24 am
I've noticed that, along with the companion reference for the pirate fox buddy being messed up, the pirate fox buddy also won't allow you to cast spells when equipped -- is this an issue or intentional ?
18 Oct 2018, 2:09 pm
My achieveents don't seem to be registering for my Warrior. I thought it was because he was such a low level, but at this point he's Lvl 4 and has definitely beaten more than 1 enemy.
18 Oct 2018, 2:13 pm
ouija_

The achivements haven't been working since the Warrior update. Other people asked this as well in the earlier parts of the thread
ghost_plague_2k17_by_babbebbyb-dbgs13k.p by babbebbyb

Come check out my Adopt shop !
18 Oct 2018, 2:53 pm
Aw, heck. Good to know! I should have gone through every page, of course I'd miss those! Thanks, though!
31 Oct 2018, 8:11 am
Dj0PA9y.png

So Apparently I can Cast Creeping Frost but it wont show on the enemy.
Similarly, My Light Crystal's effect is not showing in my end
The effects showing up are Allure's Flames, Very Smart and 3 Instances of Creeping Darkess cast by the Sinner.

As you can see, my Creeping Frost Amulet is used and the Log reflects its effects on the Sinner,but it is not showing on its status.

This happens every time (at least in Dark Woods) with all enemies.
SfCU3W3.png Carrot / She/Them / 24 SfCU3W3.png
Custom Painties
LHgicG9.png10109554_NUqUnW8wqaVBSG2.png?15400368703217-magic-golden-carrot-of-doom.png
5 Dec 2018, 7:55 am
Plush bought in "Recycling" is not collectible?
I have a "Chii Plush" and a "Prince Plushie", both bought from "Recycling".
Or... maybe i have make something wrong???

Anyway, since now, thank you for the attention and patience.
6 Dec 2018, 12:42 pm
Hello there Richardinsan !

Wanted to pop in and let you know that the plushies in the recycle shop are custom items that were made to be collectable keepsakes! Because of this, they're not included with the collectable plushies that can also change your villagers looks if they're "magical" versions of the plush.

Also, this thread is used for bugs regarding the warrior job career. In the future you'll want to either make a new thread in the bug sections of the forums, or submitting a report so that the staff can look into the issue. This link is also found at the bottom of every page, just in case you need it elsewhere!

Hope I helped answer your question!
If you need any help, feel free to give me a message!

ToS | Rules | File a Report | Contact Staff