Are people getting varied explorer events?

9 May 2017, 5:49 am
Because I have at least 8 of my active villagers as explorers all the time and the ones I get, rarely at that are the wheel with the spooky skulls and the cave that looks like it has teeth, both of which exhaust your explorer turns. One I get once a day maybe is about exploring dense growth, it leads me to nothing in the end.

The first day it was put back online I remember a manokit one and something about following singing. These I haven't encountered since the first day or 2.

Is anyone else finding this or is it just me having awful rng luck???

9 May 2017, 5:52 am
I've had pretty bad luck with my last few explores (IE, no events at all) buuut I'm only running a couple so, not sure if that's useful as a data point.
Just gotta hope it'll turn around soon I guess!
LvF9gA.pngMkDY5I.gif
9 May 2017, 5:59 am
I've kept a list of every exploration event I've had, so you can take a look at the ratios I'm getting. I have 5=8 explorers, depending on what else I'm doing.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PVjZuPWf3t6izj7jjUcSL1XWGqlLiNQ5IMqaOV-6C6Y/edit?usp=sharing
9 May 2017, 6:03 am
Yeah... the events barey give out rewards anymore...
I have only gotten some measly scarce resources...

The cards gave out too much good stuff so they overdid it when decreasing it
Proud crafter of EVERY mechanical minipet!
Achievement unlocked: Professional Mechanic!
BGb1BTu.png
0e3b20acab30fcfa44758e7566eded0201fb0094
Can't stop my dancing!
9 May 2017, 6:17 am
Probably just rng not liking you. I've been breeding for an orange chirp for months and haven't gotten one yet. Lady luck is a cruel mistress
Click my kiddos
BBJSQ.gifVqyQT.gif p4LnU.gif w92wR.gif
9 May 2017, 6:22 am
I usually go directly for the "lodge" option when the castle pops up since I've gotten a few rare furniture from it and furniture from other villages
But when I have to spin or find that cave I loose all my explorations every time
One amazing thing, so far, that I've gotten is a Dutch AD Poster in game that you can normally only get by buying it irl first
So thats a thing aparently, oh and I got tinsel? Which I assume was a christmas event item since again its to decorate your house with
Ping me for my attention please!
Furaffinity|Tumblr
>>>>Furvilla Stall<<<<

9 May 2017, 6:34 am
Gaming_Early

Most of these events are designed to give out new materials.

The card event will probably be back with some new rewards in a week or so.
9 May 2017, 6:36 am
MOD-Wisteria oh awesome! I have really missed the card events! Will the other events that were with them also be making a return? (Or were those refined into what we have now?)

.::Beta Tester::.
Please quote/ping me!
Plz click mons
xSRsBu0.pngO1R9wQ3.pngnYno2vL.pngA2eG9W8.pngwttDoZV.png
Flags by Lu
29 | They/Them
Icon by @whitelykos
Professional Disappointment
ADHD|Depression|Anxiety|Aspergers
9 May 2017, 6:41 am
MeloNeko

The system got some tweaks and the older events need to be reworked a bit. Events should eventually cycle in and out over time, with some tweaks every now and then.

Might be fun to set up writing contests for them as well.
9 May 2017, 6:43 am
MOD-Wisteria A writing contest for events sounds like it would be super fun! It would get many minds churning with creativity!

.::Beta Tester::.
Please quote/ping me!
Plz click mons
xSRsBu0.pngO1R9wQ3.pngnYno2vL.pngA2eG9W8.pngwttDoZV.png
Flags by Lu
29 | They/Them
Icon by @whitelykos
Professional Disappointment
ADHD|Depression|Anxiety|Aspergers
9 May 2017, 6:50 am (Edited 9 May 2017, 6:50 am)
MOD-Wisteria
that's a relief to hear ♥
Is there a chance you could say if the mechanical heart is still a possible event item reward? that was a really nice and helpful thing. even if it's rarer I would like that to still be a thing ♥
Proud crafter of EVERY mechanical minipet!
Achievement unlocked: Professional Mechanic!
BGb1BTu.png
0e3b20acab30fcfa44758e7566eded0201fb0094
Can't stop my dancing!
9 May 2017, 6:50 am
LazyKat ah yes animal husbandry is being super fickle with me and peeps and pumkitty. They refuse to breed the super rare

Grouchybeast aaaaaaah so smart, also really interesting. So many manokit events oTL

Gaming_Early yeah and considering we are supposed to get regents from them to make the new items they are going to be a far off achievement.
9 May 2017, 6:54 am
Yeah, I've found the events a little underwhelming since they've returned. So far all I've had is a wheel which either just gives nothing and fades away, or make me lose all my explores, and the QP crystal palace event which, depending on which route I take, can give me either Twilight Sky Mushrooms, Sky Coins, random furniture, or nothing/lose explores. I used to be able to get morphing potions and weapons from the palace. I miss that! I miss the cards too!
***FREE TO BORROW STUDS (FOR MOST PETS) AVAILABLE - JUST ASK ME***

H4c4z7L.gif
9 May 2017, 6:57 am (Edited 9 May 2017, 6:57 am)
MOD-Wisteria I didn't mean to sound like I was complaining by the way. C: I was particularly concerned as the new items need the new regents and my dream of even a bronze ring seems like it is far beyond the horizon lol

I only just got some new regent items from a monster today. Is that because I have made it to level 5??
My poor warriors wheezing across the level 4/5 cusp.
9 May 2017, 7:06 am
LordMoonBiscuit oh goodness yes animal husbandry is seriously cruel. I bred over 800 wuffs and didn't get the super rare - _ - In the end I sold back/gave away the harem in bitterness
I am having a hell of a time with pumpkitty that I have been breeding for 9 months oTL
Peeps are just refusing to cooperate too.
I wish you better luck

ShortyLynnChaos yeah one of the fairies (explorer item during the December Tigereye Peak event) granted a winter themed house item.

ManicWolf the skull wheel man the skull wheel. Every time I am 'oooo <3 skull wheel!' but know it is going to take all my turns. Here is hoping that our villagers get a bit luckier soon.
9 May 2017, 6:16 pm (Edited 9 May 2017, 6:18 pm)
i really, really miss the cards. :( They were really cute and had cute sayings on them and stuff. And they gave out really great prizes. :(

But meh, i'm getting the stupid crystal palace more than anything, and getting crap rewards out of it. i get the wheel every once in a GREAT while, and have gotten nothing from it as of yet. The wheel with skulls makes me lose all my turns, and the bridge gave me a frozen bone shield recipe.

All in all i've gotten nothing of real value, it's all garbage, i miss the cards and i miss getting minipets. :( i can't wait for them to come back.

Edit;;
Also they're very rare, i have 9 explorers and get maybe 2 an hour, if i'm lucky, more often nothing but sickness. T_T
127-fairy-dust.png
i am Meowmeow Fairy
trying to fill out my
menagerie~(717/1844) and toybox~(235/288)
any help appreciated!
つ ◕_◕ ༽つ give pets pls つ ◕_◕ ༽つ