❤Species: Hienbel [Closed]❤

9 May 2017, 9:09 pm (Edited 25 Jun 2019, 11:53 pm)
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗
Heinbel Paintie Adopts/Customs

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗Status:
Open/Closed
╫--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------╫
News:
It's been a bit since this forum opened. It's been even longer and I've personally been slacking and a bit overwhelmed with IRL things. I have a list of people that still need orders filled and even then I'm unsure if those people still want them since it's been overly quite and not fulfilling them. I plan on doing something about that. But I'm also planning to rework and reorganize this forum with all the other things I've been doing to make a community with this little species. There's not only a newer Discord in the starting processes, but a Tumblr with all the info I have. So...I hope you stay tuned! See you soon Darlings<3

It's been awhile. I'm sorry that I haven't been making any new Hienbels as of late and I've really been quite silent. Especially for those of you in the discord server. I've been dealing with a lot of personal matters that have kept me from working and I've been thinking about getting some help in order to make everything here run smoothly. Hopefully I can get the orders I have already done and I'm incredibly sorry that it's taken an age and a half for anything to get done ;;
Heinbel now have a Trello [found here]

╫--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------╫
Species Description:
Creature is almost horse-like, but not quite. Has a long tail ending in a plume of soft hair. Long legs end in hoof-like 'claws covered by hair. Long body, seeming to give the appearance of glass or a lava-lamp. It is unclear as to how it is able to have this or what materials it's made out of to give this appearance. This creature has no visual orbits in which to see the world around it. However, despite this, the creature is able to 'see' with pin point accuracy due to it's heat pits along it's snout. These heat pits detect odors, heat, and [DATA EXPUNGED]. It seems that the long ribbon with bells and stones wrapped around it's tail, which is made of [DATA REDACTED], helps to aid in a form of echolocation.
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗
Rules:
x Don't re-sell/trade/gift them to another person without my permission
x Don't sell for more than you paid
x These are for shifties
x You must credit me for the species
x The species I am selling is one of my own creation
x You will have 24hours to send payment after I have the final ready for upload
x I do require credit either in the tags of the paintie or on the villager profile
[@King_Mettaton].
x You may have them be whatever gender you want
x You may ask to be in a ping list
x Ping me when posting to buy
x Don't alter the art without permission
x Don't use unless you bought
x You may buy for another

How To Order:
Having a pic[s] to help give me an idea of a theme is extremely helpful [examples of themed Heinbel can be found in the link listed in Notes].
Pose [if you want a certain pose].
The more info you have, the better it helps me make something you want! But keep in mind that I'm not some printer, so at least let me have some artistic freedoms ;w;
Here's a simple form if you'd like to include that -w-
Pose:
Theme/Palette:
Updates:
Other:
Addons:
Traits:
Extra Notes:

Prices:
All will be 200FD/100,000FC/$2
You can haggle the price! I just didn't know what to fairly put them as.
You can offer items I need or want!
I also take Art Trades, but I might be picky.
You can also use a combinations method to pay!
I'm actually fairly easy to work with!
Feel free to ask questions on what I will accept as payment.
I'm using Google Wallet as I don't use PayPal.

New Additions:
Well howdy everyone! Today's the big surprise I've been cooking up thanks to a few who've mentioned a few little things [y'all know who you are<3] and what have I got for ya'll? Well traits of course that range in rarity!
W-what was that you said? 'Metta, that's a silly idea'? 'Metta, it's nothing but a sham to raise prices'? Ah but my Darlings, I've thought of that! See, I'm not raising prices due to a trait being rarer then another or simply charging you for every trait you want! No, see, I've been thinking that instead of charging FD/FC/USD for traits, I'll ask that anything higher than Common be the price of a mini-pet/plushie I'm missing. Sound good? Sound grand?
'But Metta, does that mean each or..?' Well, that's up to you really, but I would like at least one for each different catagory above Common that you choose. That's it, that's all, none of the traits cost more than the other or so. However, I will say this, the chart below has a bit more info. And I know it looks a bit...well drab, but I'll beautify it as time goes on.
traits__things_by_chiaki1313-dbs32vw.png
If you have any questions about this new addon, please either PM me, or pop on by the discord server<3
Released on: 10/29/2017
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗
Customs Master List:
rift_by_chiaki1313-dauou1w.pngpanitiecom1_by_chiaki1313-dbhkp36.pngpanitiecom2_by_chiaki1313-dbb5cct.png
pantiecom3_by_chiaki1313-dbb5cdv.pngpanitiecom4_by_chiaki1313-dbb5cd7.pngpaintiecom5_by_chiaki1313-dbdxi0w.png
paintiecom6_by_chiaki1313-dbdpxdc.png
paintiecom7_by_chiaki1313-dbdpxcr.pngpaintiecom8_by_chiaki1313-dbeco57.png
paintiecom9_by_chiaki1313-dbguzdl.pngpaintiecom10_by_chiaki1313-dbf0evk.pngpaintiecom11_by_chiaki1313-dbgipj1.png
paintiecom12_by_chiaki1313-dbht1qj.pngpaintiecom13_by_chiaki1313-dbhtbep.pngpaintiecom14_by_chiaki1313-dbihbt3.png
paintiecom15_by_chiaki1313-dbihbx2.pngplaceholder.jpgpaintiecom17_by_chiaki1313-dbohiib.png
paintiecom18_by_chiaki1313-dbqgzk8.pngpaintiecom19_by_chiaki1313-dbt79n1.pngpaintiecom20_by_chiaki1313-dbxgh5i.png
paintiecom21_by_chiaki1313-dbt79n7.pngpaintiecom22_by_chiaki1313-dbt79mp.pngplaceholder.jpg
placeholder.jpg
placeholder.jpgplaceholder.jpg
placeholder.jpgplaceholder.jpgplaceholder.jpg
placeholder.jpgplaceholder.jpgplaceholder.jpg

Premade Master List:
prepantie1_by_chiaki1313-dba9gtp.png
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗Notes:
Keep in mind that I'll be hand drawing these each time. So each will be unique for every adopt.
I have the right to not accept an order. But I really like how this species came out, so I'll try to make my reasons good ones for not doing them.
Examples of old Heinbel [that doesn't include a paintie] can be found HERE with themes.
There is no need to claim a spot or reserve slots. I simply work on the order they come in [unless I'm waiting to hear from you]. To make things rather simple, if you'd like updates on your order, please say so.
If you don't want them, I still give an update on the sketch before lining to make sure everything is to your liking.
Updates are as follow: Sketch, Lineart, Flat colors, Final.
They do have a watermark as I want to make sure they're not so easily taken. However, they're faint enough that it doesn't take away from the paintie itself. Sorry if this is an issue, it's just a habit at this point to protect my work and your product.
I think that's everything...
Oh! One more thing, they're based off of SCPs. If you have any questions, feel free to ask either by PM or pinging me so you get my attention. Thank you
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗╫--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------╫
Closed species made by:King_Mettaton/
Chiaki1313 [my DA]
Pantie[s] made by:King_Mettaton

Affiliates:
2884535_A80phqR3bHyBQBz.png?1486464323
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
My my my human. That's FABULOUS DARLING! ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!
❤ MTT-Brand Art ❤
banner_by_chiaki1313-dbdylzd.png╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

9 May 2017, 9:12 pm
Pretty cool! I don't have that much to spend but I'd love to be on the pinglist!! ^_^
button_by_akixsasuke-db9tqmt.png
tumblr_inline_nqezj49k6s1qi7awk_250.giftumblr_inline_nqfatkFPuU1qi7awk_250.gif
10 May 2017, 4:53 am
Hypernova No worries hon and thank you so much! AH I FORGOT A THING I'M SO SORRY.
I'm glad you like them ;w;
❤ MTT-Brand Art ❤
banner_by_chiaki1313-dbdylzd.png╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
10 May 2017, 5:02 am
Pinglist please?? They sound so cool!
10 May 2017, 5:18 am (Edited 10 May 2017, 5:18 am)
ScissorMouth Done<3 I'm glad you like them. It makes me really happy ;w;
❤ MTT-Brand Art ❤
11 May 2017, 8:03 pm
Bump<3
❤ MTT-Brand Art ❤
11 May 2017, 8:06 pm
Oh wow, these are super cool! I'd like to be put on the pinglist!
Storm // 20 // female (she/her) // Lovable (And Suffering) Artist
jJLSMXa.png
KfRvq5j.png
My icon and signature sprite were made by the lovely Briannakitty
Vista by Violetpool !
11 May 2017, 10:01 pm
stormbringer15 Aaah thank you! You're on hon!
❤ MTT-Brand Art ❤
15 May 2017, 9:57 am
Bumpy<3
❤ MTT-Brand Art ❤
20 May 2017, 11:13 pm
Bump<3
❤ MTT-Brand Art ❤
24 May 2017, 6:16 am
Bump
❤ MTT-Brand Art ❤
24 May 2017, 6:21 am
King_Mettaton
I would love to be on the pinglist!
20/LA/♀/college student/Mandarin√English√Toyhou.se

uIvBBU.png
24 May 2017, 6:51 am
ShiroKitsune All done! I'm glad you like them so far.
❤ MTT-Brand Art ❤
24 May 2017, 10:07 pm
Bump
❤ MTT-Brand Art ❤
24 May 2017, 10:18 pm
the premades remind me of
21054.png?t=1475023782
just a lost kitten ♡ senpai_by_drawn_mario-dbj19tm.gif
25 May 2017, 1:36 am
King_Mettaton I'm interested but just in case.... I'm going to post this.

Do you think you can do this post: http://img04.deviantart.net/e0a2/i/2016/248/1/1/pose_reference___challenging_feral_character_by_jb_pawstep-dagjkmi.png ? Which means that one of the eyes would be showing. And instead of bells around the tail can it be like, a scarf or belts? (I'm gonna use him as a shifty for my warrior)

Another question: When you take a request do you send them daily updates or sketches to see if they want some stuff changed? And also it's 200FD, yeah?

Picture for theme:
Mix of http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=284588&tab=dragon&did=19169323 and http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=284588&tab=dragon&did=32756763
·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ Andy | He/Him | INTP | DA | Slytherin | TH| Born Oct 16 ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·
25 May 2017, 7:11 pm (Edited 25 May 2017, 7:11 pm)
Oliver_Woolfe
The pose can be done definitely without much of a problem. However, this species doesn't have eyes and the bells are needed due to them using the bells for echolocation [though they don't have to be like the premade, that was done due to me wanting to doodle up another one of these guys]. Rift is another example [however, she's my own Heinbel]. The species itself is a year or so old...and needs a well earned information update. Older versions HERE

I will give you sketch progress and all through out as well as talk with you on your order. That's no problem at all and it's ok to request either talking on here in private, or on discord or such. Also, the payment amount is alright [I'm fine with working on it as well, it just seemed that was the most popular base amount with the time I put in].

Also, sorry for not getting to this sooner. I had to do a few things. But I'll be happy to work with you on this if you're still interested in having a Heinbel. If so, we can move this to a private chat to answer any further questions and concerns as well as chat and all.
❤ MTT-Brand Art ❤
25 May 2017, 7:16 pm
Oh that's no problem, really. I just woke up hahaha so it's perfect timing.

Ah, understood, haha. Can't wait to see it! And yes, private chat here would be perfect.
26 May 2017, 4:46 am
Oliver_Woolfe
I had an absolute pleasure working with you. I hope you enjoy your newly adopted Heinbel and I really enjoyed your company throughout the whole order process.
Thank you<3
You're little buddy is linked and all ready on the list. so others can find him [and other Heinbel].
Again, thank you so much! I had a lot of fun doodling up your new son<3
❤ MTT-Brand Art ❤
26 May 2017, 5:37 am
Thank you very much! It's been a pleasure chatting with you. I hope we can continue to? And thank you for the Heinbel as well! I'll make sure take care of him!
27 May 2017, 8:26 pm
Would you take 250FD for the available pink/galaxy adopt?
ReRt9eF.gif
29 May 2017, 9:47 pm
MercutioMachina
Ah yes I would. Sorry for taking so long to answer, I was away from my laptop so I wouldn't be able to send you the png file and such. I'm really really sorry for that and understand if you're no longer interested.
Thank you very much though for showing an interest in my little species.
❤ MTT-Brand Art ❤
29 May 2017, 11:13 pm
@King-Mettaton Oh, it's alright! I'm still interested if it's still available!
ReRt9eF.gif
29 May 2017, 11:40 pm
May i be pinglisted? :o

Also, May i custom order one~? >u<

Order Forum;
Pose: This
Theme: Themed after my fursona Ches ... more examples , so basically Rainbow hair, white body with grey points (Hands, feet, ears, tail-tip, nose. ) with white dappling. Feel free to mess around with any aspect of it~ Like if you wanted to give them stripes, or spots, or galaxy hair, thats a-ok with me <3

Payment Method : 130FD & 35kFC to a grand total of 200FD~ <.< >.> Though im tempted to buy more than one ;w;
5kmCX3i.pngPZWhgVq.png2L9kvSk.png
30 May 2017, 8:23 am
MercutioMachina
Yes He/She/Them is still available! I'll PM you the sta.sh file so that you can download it. Do you plan on using them as a villager? Or just adopting? Just curious as I'd like to keep all villager Heinbel with links to their pages and such -w-

Mykestri
You're added hon! Thank you for showing an interest -w-
Can do with the theme and pose[so cute btw], and the payment method is a-okay! I'll be PMing you shortly about ideas and such.
❤ MTT-Brand Art ❤