PWYW Bio/Poem/Lore/etc Writer Shop! 0/5

14 Jun 2017, 2:20 am (Edited 30 Dec 2017, 1:12 pm)
I need to get into writing more often and practicing! So I'll open up shop here to offer what I can and hopefully improve in the process! I also ask for your patience while I get used to this sort of thing ^-^

Rules

-This is PWYW, so I will accept anything you have to offer (even if it's nothing)! I only ask payment is sent ONLY when you are pleased with what you've gotten!
-I will do my best to keep in contact with you!
-Please be patient with me! I will do my best to write daily!
-Do not be afraid to tell me what you want, and I will gladly stick with you through the entire period--if you don't like what I've done, or want something different or some more details to be added, tell me!
-Constructive criticism is welcome! This is meant to help me get better at writing, and I know I have a long way to go!
-I won't write NSFW
-I accept FV and FR and IRL currency now!

What I can do

Long story-like bios (might take a while, as I usually can only write these when I have a pretty strong understanding of a character! Maybe even some rp could help me with this if you are comfortable with that!)
Ex 1, 3rd person, more present
Ex 2, 1st person 'conversation'
Ex 3, 3rd person with some dialogue ; backstory

Medium bios
Ex 1; Mini-story to bio
Ex 2; basic 3rd person bio

Short bios
Ex 1; basic 3rd person

(Have many examples of all the above, but they are all generally in that style so far!)

Poem Bios - Long to Short (These can all take a while as well, be warned!)
Ex 1 Long (more vague, not as strong a rhyme scheme)
Ex 2 Long (more telling of a story; ballad-esque?)
-Note: On Kuro's, snowflakeartist DID edit it slightly to fit better! Just changed a few words. I take most credit, but not all, for that poem!
Ex 1 Medium/Short, rhymes, tells a story, personality
Ex 1 Short, rhymes; vague story/more personality centered

Prophetic Styled Poem within a fic (Hope you don't mind a bit of reading, but that is also worth mentioning I think! It's an Ori and the Blind Forest one-shot for context. Although to get this, I read some old Chinese literature and was heavily influenced by that. If you find a style that you would like, do feel free to send me it, and I will do my best to recreate it! But no promises, as this can be sooo challenging ;w;)

Epic Ballad Poem! This example is of @/alxq's character, so they retain the rights to the story, all I did was write it in this format! [Warning--can take a while, because these are long owo;]

Flight Rising Dragon Bios
I know the basics of the coding there! Can do stuff such as
-Medium bio, images/relationships
-Example 2
-Example 3

You can also suggest your own ideas (I do love to worldbuild and create lore) and I may be able to help out! I am most wary of doing actual fics/oneshots, as I can be scared of not writing the characters right!

Slots (can grow bigger/smaller depending on how things go)

0/5
x
x
x
x
xElementalDragon (bio modeled in ex. 3 for active + others) - in stasis, user went inactive...?
902-citrine-gembound-plush.png 3752-scorpio-zodiac-plushie.png Pls ping me to get me attention friendos!
icon by frostspeak i lov her,
I write pwyw!

14 Jun 2017, 2:22 am (Edited 10 Dec 2017, 7:12 pm)
Completed Articles

xRyuuka (2 short bios-Demi & Nerve)
xOxiide (1 bio, Kuidal)
xShinrai (Bio/poem, Akua)
xLove (bio, Prince)
xSutasongu (bio for Marr)
xalxq (epic ballad poem for Blake)
xWarriorMaiden (3rd perspective, Naoki ; Eirawen)
xAllThingsBright (story/small bio for Koya)
xFloofmaster (short bio, Layla)

Pinglist

x
902-citrine-gembound-plush.png 3752-scorpio-zodiac-plushie.png Pls ping me to get me attention friendos!
I write pwyw!
14 Jun 2017, 2:23 am
Reserve just in case / Opening!
I write pwyw!
14 Jun 2017, 3:42 pm
Up
I write pwyw!
14 Jun 2017, 3:46 pm
Oh I'd totally be interested in getting two short bios for two of my ocs! owo
tumblr_ot1xt5hafQ1siav5co1_500.gif
14 Jun 2017, 3:47 pm
i'd love something of akua
maybe a short or medium bio
She is a water spirit and guides the passage of rowers or sailors.
if your interested in her story feel free to do it :3
14 Jun 2017, 3:49 pm
Ryuuka Alright! You can PM me with any further details, I'll get started!
Shinrai Ohh she's so cute! If there's any more details you want me to know, please pm me, and then I'll get started!
I write pwyw!
14 Jun 2017, 3:50 pm
Sassibirb can i get a short bio for http://toyhou.se/796957.kuidal ? i dont have any ideas so you can do whatever! :3
ufc57rh_by_night_monster-dbd9qs6.png
please ping me to get my attention!
14 Jun 2017, 3:51 pm
Oxiide Will do! I'll PM you when I have something started!
I write pwyw!
14 Jun 2017, 3:56 pm
you can create the rest of the story if you like.
be as creative as you want :3 your writing is beautiful
14 Jun 2017, 3:57 pm (Edited 14 Jun 2017, 3:58 pm)
Sassibirb I'd love bio for my active Prince! He has some info on his profile if that helps!
just a lost kitten ♡ senpai_by_drawn_mario-dbj19tm.gif
14 Jun 2017, 3:58 pm
Shinrai Oh alright, I'll PM you when I have a start, and you can direct me from there!
Love Sure thing! I'll get to it as soon as I can, and PM you if I have questions/any updates!
I write pwyw!
14 Jun 2017, 3:59 pm
Sassibirb Thank you so much! I cant wait~
just a lost kitten ♡ senpai_by_drawn_mario-dbj19tm.gif
19 Jun 2017, 3:18 am
Gentle bump as there's 3 slots open, and work has progressed on the remaining articles!
I write pwyw!
19 Jun 2017, 3:52 pm
bump!
I write pwyw!
19 Jun 2017, 8:03 pm
bump
I write pwyw!
19 Jun 2017, 11:16 pm
bump
I write pwyw!
20 Jun 2017, 2:13 pm
bump, finished all pending requests!
I write pwyw!
24 Jun 2017, 9:25 pm
Bumping!
I write pwyw!
25 Jun 2017, 3:46 pm
blanp
I write pwyw!
25 Jun 2017, 8:54 pm
blanp
I write pwyw!
26 Jun 2017, 7:23 pm
Blump
I write pwyw!
28 Jun 2017, 6:48 pm
brrranp
I write pwyw!
29 Jun 2017, 11:21 pm
rolls
I write pwyw!