Hoshi! (closed species)

18 Jun 2017, 10:28 am (Edited 4 Jul 2017, 6:32 pm)
Deviantart group has been created! if you own a custom please try and enter the group if you have a DA. My DA is shamefulfangirl and the group is HoshiOwners!

Some things have changed. If you order a custom it HAS to be based of an existing planet or galaxy, No dragons, photo's, anything, only ACTUAL galaxies, planets, meteors etc something easily used as a reference

DISCLAIMER: me and Daifaux have come to an agreement that I use the lineart and they make half of the earnings, I do not steal these!

Hoshi = Star in japanese

Hoshi species info:

Lore:
Hoshi are astral beings who protect different galaxy’s. Their manes and tails are made up of star dust while the rest of their body is something similar to a lion.

Each hoshi is born when a galaxy is threatened or in danger by the darkness. The darkness is a black mass that slowly snuffs out planets and eats whole galaxys before moving on (no not a black hole more like a giant black cloud).

Species:
Hoshi are categorized by their large paws and smaller feet. They have manes made of stardust that lay over their ears giving them the appearance of one whole thing. They have teeth but they are very small due to not actually eating. Although some may chew on the occasional space rock to get rid of stress they usually have no use for their teeth. Hoshi take on an appearance similar to their galaxy or planet they protect. For instance if a hoshi is protecting saturn they made have rings and a darker body palate. They usually have their galaxy's main constellations in markings around their body.

Hoshi’s DO NOT have genitals as they don’t reproduce, they may form bonds but they are never sexual which means NO NSFW ART!

Humans:
Now I know your probably wondering about humans and seeing/ interacting with hoshi’s. A hoshi may stray from its galaxy or planet for short periods of time if they are sure it is ok at that moment but always go back. If a galaxy/Planet is destroyed however, the Hoshi are left with nowhere to protect and either fade away or wander space until they find another planet to protect. Although there is a story of a Hoshi going to earth and becoming human but im sure that’s just a story...maybe.

Rules:
Do not make your own Hoshi unless given prior permission by me

Do not copy, steal, or trace existing hoshi’s or art of them

Any questions or problems please come to me personally and we can solve or resolve it c:

3955566_Iih9NpaPqZ813Qp.png

^^ clover is my own hoshi who was created by the aurora borealis or the earth spirits and put there to protect earth and its wildlife
Art Plaza!

this_user_is_lgbt___transgender__by_themthis_user_is_lgbt___v2__by_themonkswhite

18 Jun 2017, 10:30 am (Edited 11 Sep 2017, 8:43 am)
pinglist:
Cakooie stormbringer15 Laz arts-waifu Manitka slaycier elly Ryuuka Omelette SugarHigh Smoggy @PhoenixFox xarazura inkrunner101 babbebbyb Pyon Sassibirb ChocoChip iamthebuttstuck Ninenko Soni RandomDraggon Vesker Media RiceCakes -Apollo- MeloNeko Reilon Ivory Sylvette SkullyJayBird Magala

planets/galaxies/others that are taken:
I Zwicky 18
pluto
the sun
waterfall nebula
saturn
Tarantula nebula
neptune
Art Plaza!

this_user_is_lgbt___transgender__by_themthis_user_is_lgbt___v2__by_themonkswhite
18 Jun 2017, 10:33 am (Edited 10 Sep 2017, 4:26 pm)
Adopts: 125 FD

none atm

Customs: 150FD (only MYO)
1 stormbringer15
2 CaptainRoxy
3: babbebbyb
Myo:

fill out this sheet for eye color:
Galaxy/planet for the mane and tail:
Body color:
extra's:
Art Plaza!

18 Jun 2017, 12:05 pm
Bump
Art Plaza!

18 Jun 2017, 12:07 pm
Wow, these are so cool! Add me to the pinglist!

Definitely need a custom, when/if they're open!

WNvAhPU.png
18 Jun 2017, 12:21 pm
CosmicFeline oh they're open right now! oopsie, would you be interested now? :0
Art Plaza!

18 Jun 2017, 12:23 pm
Oh totally, I'd love one now! When should I send the FD? (By the way, you could totally charge more!)

WNvAhPU.png
18 Jun 2017, 12:25 pm (Edited 18 Jun 2017, 12:26 pm)
CosmicFeline you can send it when ever you feel comfortable and that does sound like a good idea... ill have to see how much interest they get :0 also what planet or galaxy were you wanting for the custom c:
Art Plaza!

18 Jun 2017, 12:28 pm
*screaming* MamaOtaku could you add me to the pinglist for adoptables? These look so cute!!
~Please be sure to PING ME!~
3jVlgI7.pngPTvYJep.png
~My heart will always belong to Olde Foxbury~
18 Jun 2017, 12:28 pm
Smoggy sure thing! and thanks ^u^
Art Plaza!

18 Jun 2017, 12:29 pm
I'd love one themed around Mercury! (My favourite planet, aha)

I'll send the money over now! <3

WNvAhPU.png
18 Jun 2017, 12:31 pm
CosmicFeline alrighty! ill get started now c:
Art Plaza!

18 Jun 2017, 12:32 pm
These are awesome! Could I be added to the pinglist??
n7ThYaA.png?1BSlzX7Q.png?1
~Max/Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Man/Salt Queen/Cat Mom/Writer~
18 Jun 2017, 12:35 pm
PhoenixFox sure!
Art Plaza!

18 Jun 2017, 12:40 pm
-casually stalks thread- : >

*i sub to my own topics; ping me to get my attention elsewhere
blep_forumsig_by_kanarichan-dcdgqlo.png
Paintie Shop||Adoptables/Kenzui Species||Art Shop
18 Jun 2017, 12:46 pm
MamaOtaku

If I wanted a custom, could I talk to you about it in a PM so I don't clog up your thread? I'm really interested in getting a couple!
18 Jun 2017, 12:51 pm
MamaOtaku

Oh gosh these are adorable!!! Please put me on the pinglist!!! (Space is my aesthetic x3)
18 Jun 2017, 12:52 pm
MamaOtaku

Not trying to start problems but are you allowed to be selling these?

That isn't your art..

3445-asexual-pride-button.png3455-lesbian-pride-button.png3446-agender-pride-button.png
18 Jun 2017, 12:53 pm
MamaOtaku

Wait a second...I see @Daifoux 's Signature down at the bottom there. Are these yours to use???
18 Jun 2017, 12:55 pm
Goji PriestGuts I believe daifaux made the lineart for mamaotaku to use c: you can see daifaux posted that they were going to stalk the thread above so i think its okay!
untitled_by_tiacie-dbuukpr.gif
18 Jun 2017, 12:55 pm
Goji me and the artist talked about it, I wasn't going to use it without permission and even asked if they'd like to be the official artist but they declined and instead let me use the lineart. I give them half of all Fd or currency made off of them ^u^ they even posted! its Daifaux
Art Plaza!

18 Jun 2017, 12:56 pm
MamaOtaku

Wowie! I love this, Sadly i don't have enough Furdollars to buy Custom but i will try to gather some! Could you add me to Pinglist? Also.. Are there items you are looking for that could potentially also serve as payment: Like Pets, Costumes and these stuff? I am kinda noob so i don't think i have any of that but i am sure that you could find some of your dream pets or even paintiest if you written them all out somewhere! :3
[They/Them]
Today is going to
be a good day

and heres why:
becouse today

at least you are you
and thats enough

-Dear Evan Hansen
flowering_seashell_by_raionxdesu-daekepo
18 Jun 2017, 12:58 pm (Edited 28 Jun 2018, 9:46 pm)
(post deleted)
18 Jun 2017, 12:58 pm
ChocoChip that's alright! and yeah ill add you. Maybe in the future ill accept more but I only really use FV for friends and art :0 (maybe daifaux would want something idk)
Art Plaza!

18 Jun 2017, 12:59 pm
MamaOtaku

I'll like a custom, please
Give me a little while to think up my idea <3
Enoch| 24 |