Free To Use Costume Bases

10 Mar 2018, 6:07 am
May I be added to the pinglist?
sig_by_puck_by_skeletonpicnic-dcs5m1u.pnhttps___dappervolk_com_profile_783_by_sk

f2u_ufo_icon_by_f_freak_d9n372m_by_skele
10 Mar 2018, 11:02 am
Woah... These are gorgeous!

Thank you for offering them for free with crediting! I may have to use one later on. <3
29/She/Her/Straight/Taken/Failed Genetic Experiment

"I have found... That there is such a thing... As too much information..."
- Hermaeus Mora, The Senile Scribbles

Meh... I'd rather play any other game than this one at this point.
14 Mar 2018, 12:54 pm (Edited 14 Mar 2018, 1:00 pm)
Drumroll please.
Psg2VfY.png
It's not like this strawpoll ended 6 months ago or anything. This Royal Pain in the Ass was way trickier than I expected it to be, considering the only updated royal base is the gembound-- which I am 100% not allowed to use for splicing. I tried to get the highest quality possible with the older royal outfits, but parts of it still wound up looking kinda... plastic-y? Well, it is what it is. Hopefully I made up for it with that spiffy face edit.
There is also a crownless version.

I should also note that, since the rare species are starting to get more attention than the common species as far as new costumes go, after I finish the pirate manokit I will be switching to making costume edits for the common species instead.

avaloniancat AllThingsBright Jashin325 Purin Sheason Sassibirb RoseBlood-Wolf Kikaru ChocoChip MeloNeko Oliver_Woolfe Koze joshine imaginary_number dowryyytos Florakoko quasars Media RedlaSunShowers029 Xenodragon11 dacia Eispiritu linlupin ragpoke crows-blade redblackpawprint CandyKacktus Trippy keekers Kyuraze CorruptedNinetails Soni DStrider WeAllCarrion Kaenisei Knights DrowntheFrowns Kiko Ferny slimydeer TheRareKitty SerenityStarla KeitheNinjaKitty PapayaCat razzamatazz TerrorThatFlaps xarazura lunalonewolf @cookie4q Seuphoria Kitsune_Galaxy LSTheNinjaKitten iceangelwolf Saeran LenoreCorvus Ghosteez Squirrel Apri-pop JukeboxxSheepters Arfy ManicWolf Hazardous-Axel Cringelord_the_3thr peachesnscream

Not currently active. Hoping to be back when the site starts making some positive changes.
in509H9.png
14 Mar 2018, 12:56 pm
Damn nice! I'm certainly impressed.
14 Mar 2018, 1:05 pm
DUDE!!! That looks awesome! Teach me your master splicing ways.

.::Beta Tester::.
Please quote/ping me!
Plz click mons
xSRsBu0.pngO1R9wQ3.pngnYno2vL.pngA2eG9W8.pngwttDoZV.png
Flags by Lu
29 | They/Them
Icon by @whitelykos
Professional Disappointment
ADHD|Depression|Anxiety|Aspergers
14 Mar 2018, 1:12 pm
That's awesome! Could you send me the crownless version as an image please? 'Cause whenever an image on imgur has a transparent background, by phone just makes it black.
ONgwqjm.pngLucky|Any pronouns|+6 FV time|Toyhouse|DeviantArtl4QrVav.png
y6tun3h5OPx7p1.png
14 Mar 2018, 1:14 pm
Diam0ndUn1c0rn Interesting. Let's see if DA Stash works any better for you.
https://pre00.deviantart.net/acd3/th/pre/i/2018/073/3/4/royal_angel_dragon2_by_oreloki-dc5vmnv.png

Not currently active. Hoping to be back when the site starts making some positive changes.
in509H9.png
14 Mar 2018, 1:25 pm
Heccin woah that one is sooo cool! You may've convinced me to chase after a royal costume just so I can use this X3
To help Alekzy in a time of need!
~~~~~><~~~~~
touch_the_fishy_resized_by_lstheninjakit
1hr behind FV time
14 Mar 2018, 1:31 pm

Stash works perfectly, thank you! Gotta get some materials together for that costume now.
y6tun3h5OPx7p1.png
14 Mar 2018, 2:16 pm
That looks so good! Cant wait to see more in the future c:
Broke the damn forums
-Mar 16th 12:03am-
5955845_3E0OD9d8hZBIUsz.png?1515069037
~Twinkle | He/Him | +1 fv time~
DA | TH | DV
14 Mar 2018, 2:37 pm
Oreloki omg its amazing!!!
tumblr_nx9zjaMvr51uklfrvo2_250.gif
14 Mar 2018, 2:41 pm
Could I be added to the pinglist? These look absolutely amazing! Why aren’t these real costume things yet?
Remember to ping me!
I won't bite. Probably. ;)
108ilhv.png
Special thanks to this guy for
the awesome icon!
2hdbout.gif
Click this gif for this anime's intro!
This is my shiz!
14 Mar 2018, 2:45 pm
SunburstSenshi
I'd rather that not happen, actually. While I do enjoy filling in the gaps, in the end these are just spliced bases. When Kiwiggle makes the official ones, they will be unique and new. I would hate to take that from the site. These are fun to use in the meantime, though!

I should just put this in the head post, really. I hope my bases never become official. ^-^

in509H9.png
14 Mar 2018, 2:45 pm
These bases are amazing! May I be added to the pinglist?
---------Check out my Deviantart!--------

f2u_decor_autumn_landscape__3_by_mairu_d

UmrUF.gify4oDi.gifA7Xuv.gif
14 Mar 2018, 4:01 pm
Oh, ok, makes sense. I was just referring to the fact that if they were real, you wouldn't need a paintie ticket just to see them if you put the costume on your villager. I still haven't been able to get myself a single one yet, cause I can't buy things like that online. But I totally get it where you don't want to have them be official. Sorry to be a bother!
Remember to ping me!
I won't bite. Probably. ;)
108ilhv.png
Special thanks to this guy for
the awesome icon!
2hdbout.gif
Click this gif for this anime's intro!
This is my shiz!
15 Mar 2018, 3:20 pm
Would anybody be interested in seeing a series of costume revamps? I was trying to update the quality on some of the pirate outfits to use for the pirate manokit splice, and found it was much easier to do than expected. It mostly involves erasing markings and evening out tones on the colored bases.

Here's an example! (And it's free to use, of course. What are we, savages?)
LYuYseU.png
And here you can kinda see what the difference is between these edits and just, say, de-saturating the colored base and calling it done.
TE8QMjk.png

I'd probably make a new thread for them to keep the first post from getting cluttered with revamps.

avaloniancat AllThingsBright Jashin325 Purin Sheason Sassibirb RoseBlood-Wolf Kikaru ChocoChip MeloNeko Oliver_Woolfe Koze joshine imaginary_number dowryyytos Florakoko quasars Media RedlaSunShowers029 Xenodragon11 dacia Eispiritu linlupin ragpoke crows-blade redblackpawprint CandyKacktus Trippy keekers Kyuraze CorruptedNinetails Soni DStrider WeAllCarrion Kaenisei Knights DrowntheFrowns Kiko Ferny slimydeer TheRareKitty SerenityStarla KeitheNinjaKitty PapayaCat razzamatazz TerrorThatFlaps xarazura lunalonewolf @cookie4q Seuphoria Kitsune_Galaxy LSTheNinjaKitten iceangelwolf Saeran LenoreCorvus Ghosteez Squirrel Apri-pop JukeboxxSheepters Arfy ManicWolf Hazardous-Axel Cringelord_the_3thr peachesnscream SunburstSenshi AzariaDragon

in509H9.png
15 Mar 2018, 4:13 pm
I am very interested in revamped bases!

.::Beta Tester::.
Please quote/ping me!
Plz click mons
xSRsBu0.pngO1R9wQ3.pngnYno2vL.pngA2eG9W8.pngwttDoZV.png
Flags by Lu
29 | They/Them
Icon by @whitelykos
Professional Disappointment
ADHD|Depression|Anxiety|Aspergers
15 Mar 2018, 4:15 pm
I"d be interested! It seems a really good idea that people don't seem to do.
y6tun3h5OPx7p1.png
15 Mar 2018, 4:18 pm
I really want to see a steampunk manokit (unofficial or official it doesn’t matter!)
15 Mar 2018, 4:34 pm
I'm actually interested in any customs you make. I may be silent but I'm always stalking this thread. Thanks for all your hard work <3
Please, ping me!
Starla | Etsy | TH

8109839_UUcSGMlDmz6z2xU.png
5685030_wOX6AAOGbYqS2sk.png
15 Mar 2018, 4:42 pm
OOooooo I would be interested in revamps!
---------Check out my Deviantart!--------

f2u_decor_autumn_landscape__3_by_mairu_d

UmrUF.gify4oDi.gifA7Xuv.gif
15 Mar 2018, 4:46 pm
Pinglist please! Desperately seeking a sorcerer tiger....
15 Mar 2018, 4:53 pm
Im interested in seeing a bunch of revamps, I think it would be very nice
Broke the damn forums
-Mar 16th 12:03am-
5955845_3E0OD9d8hZBIUsz.png?1515069037
~Twinkle | He/Him | +1 fv time~
DA | TH | DV
15 Mar 2018, 5:17 pm
Oh wow, that costume revamp looks amazing! I'd definitely be interested in seeing more.

Could you please add me to the ping list if you make a new thread for them.
***FREE TO BORROW STUDS (FOR MOST PETS) AVAILABLE - JUST ASK ME***

H4c4z7L.gif