FURst Suit!

9 Jul 2017, 3:51 pm
Pinglist please!
4672061_UuPM3flYAlmxWqp.gif?1506476181
My Toyhouse
9 Jul 2017, 4:09 pm
can you add me to the ping? I would love to see the outcome! I just recently made my first head and paws ^^ U love looking at other peoples work :)

ehR7Kgr_d.jpg
I plan to do full custom Paintie auctions later... Just trying to get Tokens is hard haha
Commission Stall Painties
10 Jul 2017, 7:23 am (Edited 10 Jul 2017, 7:23 am)
Treble_da_Doggo
koromaru
Kattun
lockandkeith
Shinrai
Ryuuka
OmenTheTalentless
Alluminocity
DreamCatcher
Jpmouse
Marionette
I'd love to see them if you have any pictures!
brisydvic
Hatty

I would have sent these out yesterday, but I think your inboxes could use a break:
untitled_by_lo_vestruck-dbfs5m2.jpg
untitled_by_lo_vestruck-dbfs5ly.jpg
untitled_by_lo_vestruck-dbfs5lo.jpg
I fixed and leveled the muzzle, so now it's even, added on an ear, and adjusted the other ears.
I honestly don't know why the muzzle looks crooked in all the pictures, since it's straight in person.
"I could give in to all the gloom, but tell me, tell me what for?"- Dear Evan Hansen
10 Jul 2017, 8:46 am
Bump of the day!

Also, I added the last ear, so the ears are done (for now, I'll probably bulk up the outsides with the same foam I'm using for the rest of the face. I'm not gonna add a picture of that because you can probably assume what it looks like.
"I could give in to all the gloom, but tell me, tell me what for?"- Dear Evan Hansen
10 Jul 2017, 9:52 am
It looks really good so far! I also love the design!
Just a quick question, are you planning on doing follow-me eyes, or regular ones? Just curious :)
10 Jul 2017, 9:59 am
Alluminocity
Thank you!
I want to try and do follow me eyes, but I still need to get the materials for them. i've seen foamies do work for building up the eyes (the whites and around the part you see out of?), so i'm hoping that's true. I don't have anything to use to make the part I'll see out of though, ordered some material online, claiming it was metal wire, got a roll of tule instead.
10 Jul 2017, 10:34 am
HdJACva.jpgC1Ch8k7.jpg
Fx1AtgB.jpg
E6MbkJl.jpg

this is the one I did :)

ehR7Kgr_d.jpg
I plan to do full custom Paintie auctions later... Just trying to get Tokens is hard haha
10 Jul 2017, 11:43 am
Marionette
It looks amazing, and I'd say it's really good for a first head!
10 Jul 2017, 11:54 am
Ahhh~! So cute~!
ArtShop--AdoptableShop--CommissionThread

This User Knows Things/Furvilla Meme Thread/Info

Just Look At This Amazingly Wonderful, Beautiful thing~! (Not by me.)
10 Jul 2017, 12:03 pm
This cutie was at the con my dad and brother went to~! My dad got a picture of them~!
http://sta.sh/0wq1r4ea8la
ArtShop--AdoptableShop--CommissionThread

This User Knows Things/Furvilla Meme Thread/Info

Just Look At This Amazingly Wonderful, Beautiful thing~! (Not by me.)
10 Jul 2017, 12:17 pm
Hazmat_ i cant wait to see your finished product! Just take your time! Dont rush it XD mine was done in 3 days lol

ehR7Kgr_d.jpg
10 Jul 2017, 12:23 pm
Pinglist please!

I'm not even a Furry, but I love watching Fursuits get made!

Screenshot_2017-07-05_at_8.14.20_PM_-_Ed
10 Jul 2017, 10:31 pm
pinglist please!!
Signature_Advt.png
10 Jul 2017, 10:35 pm
Ping list please! I'd love to see you make it to the final product!
Oh goshims what am I doing here.
11 Jul 2017, 4:00 am
Hey there. It's looking pretty okay for a first head, but as an experienced suit maker, I think it needs a lot more carving or you'll end up with bucket-head. Try bulking out the muzzle completely flush with the sides of the face before you carve, so you know you'll have enough volume.

Also, it looks like you're going for toony eyes. They need to be much further apart to match the dimensions of the wide head on the outside instead of the tiny human on the inside. The only way to do that is to make them bigger, cutting only upwards and to the outside. As a bonus, bigger eyes are super cute!

You might also want to build in some brow ridges and cut back the forehead to lessen the bucket look and flatten the skull shape. Brow ridges also help with following eyes by giving you a deeper socket to work with and it's a good chance to add expression to the face.

Hope that helps! Can't wait to see how it turns out.
11 Jul 2017, 4:25 am
Add me to the pinglist, please ^^
11 Jul 2017, 3:32 pm
I'd like to be on the ping list please!
tumblr_inline_n509t3mjHY1s8fa1r.gif