Chimeraling Adopts [RAFFLE EVENT]

25 Jul 2017, 2:24 pm
EphemeralSys Hey, are Marsh and Vibrant still available?
Storm // 20 // female (she/her) // Lovable (And Suffering) Artist
jJLSMXa.png
KfRvq5j.png
My icon and signature sprite were made by the lovely Briannakitty
Vista by Violetpool !
25 Jul 2017, 4:48 pm
stormbringer15

Yup!!!
25 Jul 2017, 5:49 pm
EphemeralSys Sweet! I'd like to buy them, please! I'll send payment in a minute!
Storm // 20 // female (she/her) // Lovable (And Suffering) Artist
jJLSMXa.png
KfRvq5j.png
My icon and signature sprite were made by the lovely Briannakitty
Vista by Violetpool !
26 Jul 2017, 9:13 am
stormbringer15

Alrighty, they're yours !!! Thanks !!$
26 Jul 2017, 9:56 am
Is Pumpkin still available? ;v;

20 | He or They pronouns | French
Leo | Ox
9 hours ahead of FV time
DeviantART | Toyhouse
26 Jul 2017, 10:17 pm
Sirocco
Yeah!!! :D
29 Jul 2017, 10:57 am
Boop!! Raffle ends tomorrow!!!
29 Jul 2017, 1:05 pm
EphemeralSys Can I buy Toxin, and them breed them with Snowflower for two eggs? :) that's 20,000 fc correct?
If it's my forum, you don't need to ping!

If you don't know me, I like birds. Mostly chickens. Chickens.
29 Jul 2017, 11:34 pm
Chromie
Yeah!!!
30 Jul 2017, 9:15 am
Raffle ends at noon if anyone wants a ticket!!!
30 Jul 2017, 10:01 pm
Alrighty!!! I finished the raffle stuff (I'm so sorry it took so long, family stuff)

The Grand prize winner is Chromie with ticket #2!!!
shadowwolfgem and Silverpelt60 both get the runner up level 1 prize!!!

PM me colors/patterns, and I'll set to work !
31 Jul 2017, 12:41 am
Cool! I didn't expect to win x3 alright lemme think up a palette real quick and shoot it at ya

5 Aug 2017, 2:49 pm
EphemeralSys
Oh man these guys are adorable! Is there any way to reserve them? Because when's I'm no longer broke as heck, I'd love to buy Wave and Perri!
The only important villagers I have are Stargleam, Silver, Butch, and Kingpin. The rest used to be Wanderers, and are kept only for their jobs. Please do not interact with them. (except Bubblegum, because Wickerbeasts)
JsbQpW1.png
6 Aug 2017, 1:54 am
StormyPhoenix29
Yeah! Just tell me which one and I'll list them as reserved!!!

florafauna
Of course! I'll.list them as soon as I get home to my laptop! Thanks!!!
6 Aug 2017, 4:39 pm (Edited 6 Aug 2017, 4:48 pm)
EphemeralSys
Saved up for a few days, and got enough fc to buy Perri! Sending it over now!~

EDIT: Sold a DMM house gifted to me by a friend, and now I have enough fc to buy Wave! Sending!~
The only important villagers I have are Stargleam, Silver, Butch, and Kingpin. The rest used to be Wanderers, and are kept only for their jobs. Please do not interact with them. (except Bubblegum, because Wickerbeasts)
JsbQpW1.png
7 Aug 2017, 7:19 pm
StormyPhoenix29
SHOOT I didn't see that you wanted Perri!!! Are you okay with a custom with the same patterns? If not I can send your money back!!!
7 Aug 2017, 7:49 pm
Chromie
I'm so sorry, oh my gosh!!! I completely forgot to send your hatchlings, they're done, I just didn't send them -laughs-
I hope they're okay?
Npb38Ogg.png2u00WnGg.png

florafauna
I finished your two as well!!! Sorry for forgetting to list that they were on a nest!!! :D
NZrEa4wg.pngfOl5tWBg.png
7 Aug 2017, 8:55 pm
EphemeralSys heckie they are so cute !! Sorry I haven't sent you info for a custom.. I haven't been on the computer so I can't make a pallette. Most of my furvilla'ing is from mobile.

7 Aug 2017, 8:59 pm
oh gosh, I know the feeling! it's totally cool, just let me know when you've got something in mind!!!

(mobile is no fun -laughs- it's so hard to do stuff on it)
7 Aug 2017, 9:01 pm
I forgot to ping I'm sorry!!!

Chromie
7 Aug 2017, 9:56 pm
EphemeralSys
Aww, crap.
I'll think about a custom. But I have a question; does Nightshade have the same patterns as Perri?
JsbQpW1.png
7 Aug 2017, 10:10 pm
StormyPhoenix29

Perri has the Freckled pattern, but Nightshade doesn't! Otherwise, they have the same patterns!!!
7 Aug 2017, 10:13 pm
EphemeralSys
So if Perri has one more pattern than Nightshade, then why is Nightshade more expensive?
JsbQpW1.png