Chimeraling Adopts [RAFFLE EVENT]

7 Aug 2017, 10:26 pm
StormyPhoenix29

With the premades, they tend to be a bit on the objective side honestly... It typically depends on how long I spend on them in total! Nightshade's more expensive since it took me longer to make a personality and all for them!
8 Aug 2017, 10:25 am
florafauna

It's no trouble!!! :D
9 Aug 2017, 11:23 am
EphemeralSys
Aaah, I see. Anyways, I've decided on colors for a custom!
The base will be a hot pink
The hair will be yellow (dyed pattern) along with the eyes and snake
The paws and ears will be a bright purple (tips pattern)
And the freckles will be freckles.
That alright?
The only important villagers I have are Stargleam, Silver, Butch, and Kingpin. The rest used to be Wanderers, and are kept only for their jobs. Please do not interact with them. (except Bubblegum, because Wickerbeasts)
JsbQpW1.png
9 Aug 2017, 11:26 am
StormyPhoenix29

Alrighty!!! Those colors sound really nice together aaaaa :D
9 Aug 2017, 11:27 am
EphemeralSys
Why thank you! :3 Can't wait to see how she turns out! :D
The only important villagers I have are Stargleam, Silver, Butch, and Kingpin. The rest used to be Wanderers, and are kept only for their jobs. Please do not interact with them. (except Bubblegum, because Wickerbeasts)
JsbQpW1.png
13 Aug 2017, 8:26 pm
StormyPhoenix29
Oh gosh, sorry I haven't sent your chimeraling yet!!! I've been working on a USD commission, but I can get it to you Wednesday at the latest!!! :D
13 Aug 2017, 8:31 pm (Edited 13 Aug 2017, 8:32 pm)
EphemeralSys
Don't worry about it! With the Chimeralings you have to do for the raffle and the three other shops you're running, I'm sure you're busy! Plus, USD is much more important than some coins on a petsite. Though I can't wait to see how she turns out, you have your priorities, and I don't want to rush you. Take your time. :)

Also, I was scrolling through the shop because I was bored, and I have to ask: Is Wave the third Chimeraling bought that has a SR gene? (And the first premade at that?)
JsbQpW1.png
13 Aug 2017, 8:41 pm
StormyPhoenix29

Wave is the first regular premade with a SR gene, yeah! The other 2 bought were from auctions! (As for why they had the SR, I loved the color scheme and wanted to make a beach-themed one! x3)
14 Aug 2017, 11:48 am
StormyPhoenix29

The art is watermarked for now, does this look okay? I'l take the watermark off if you like 'em!!!
bsh4BQw.png
14 Aug 2017, 2:48 pm
EphemeralSys
She's beautiful, I love it! I'll keep it as is, thank you!
JsbQpW1.png
14 Aug 2017, 2:51 pm
StormyPhoenix29

Alright!!! I'll PM the unwatermarked version!! :D
14 Aug 2017, 2:52 pm
EphemeralSys
Thank you! Oh, and can I put her on a nest with Wave? I'll send over the fc for three eggs!
JsbQpW1.png
14 Aug 2017, 3:01 pm
Sure thing!!! I'll add them to a nest!

StormyPhoenix29
14 Aug 2017, 8:39 pm
EphemeralSys
Awesome! Also, my custom's name is Allium. :)
JsbQpW1.png
14 Aug 2017, 10:05 pm
StormyPhoenix29

r1quCgW.png
I forgot to send the unwatermarked I'm so sorry!!! Here's the cutie!!! And I'll list her in just a second!!!
15 Aug 2017, 12:33 am (Edited 15 Aug 2017, 12:34 am)
can i get Swamp, Perri and Nightshade EphemeralSys for 55 FD
rin-and-kuro-bleau-exorcist-kyoto-saga-a
15 Aug 2017, 8:36 am
Eeveebabe
Sorry, but Perri has already been adopted.
JsbQpW1.png
15 Aug 2017, 8:50 am
Aww, can i get the other 2 then? Pretty please
15 Aug 2017, 10:06 am
Eeveebabe

Of course you can have the other 2!
(Sorryfor not having removed Perri the list yet x3)
15 Aug 2017, 12:02 pm
Quick question, how many am I able to buy at a time? I'm interested in three currently, ahah.
swallowed_by_darkness__by_sharurukan-d6c
15 Aug 2017, 1:59 pm
Page_of_Hope

Depends on if they're customs or premades! For premades, you can buy as many as you want (assuming they're not bought already!)
For customs, I'd say up to 5 at a time?
15 Aug 2017, 2:05 pm
Eeveebabe

Of course you can have the other 2!
(Sorryfor not having removed Perri the list yet x3)

No its okay, so that would be 40 FD correct?
15 Aug 2017, 2:07 pm
Eeveebabe

Should be!!! Thanks :D I'll add them to the list!
15 Aug 2017, 2:55 pm
Cool! Then I wold like to buy Pan and Autumn then! In FC, if that's okay!
swallowed_by_darkness__by_sharurukan-d6c