Warrior Career Drops [feedback & posting welcome!]

10 Aug 2018, 10:16 am
Taki_Wolf thanks, will update now!
Ybcaysy.png

pixel by dedenne
i really love lobsters!
warrior drops guide - help
i can help with navigation, css, and any careers!
OfGsxCp.png
17 Aug 2018, 10:48 pm
I have even more updates! >:D
For Deadly Monsters, I got a Fiery Axe from the Gulper.

For Wandering Monsters III, I got Gold Ring Blueprint, Toxic Candycorn, and Endure Amulet.
(I was gonna add the scales, but I didn't realize they were already in the list. Dx Must be extremely rare drop)

For Wandering Monsters III Mimics, I got Toxic Candycorn, Iron Mace, and Iron Greatsword.
I am curious if there is a reason Bashful Blossoms are not included? Also, I do not know if Mimics will have all drops of their respective battlefield, is it understood that they include loot like the rest of the WM Monsters, or only certain ones? They do seem to have a specific pool of loot.

From a single Fearsome Frozen Wanderer (I believe this is in Abyss then?) I got Tropical Sea Magical Fins, Icy Water Magical Fins, Twilight Sky Magical Fins, Corrupted Icy Rock, and Onyx Arm Straps.

*I noticed that certain Monsters drop certain loot, or lack of. For example, I've only gotten Toxic Candycorn, Dark Mythic Tablet and Lightning Serpent Scalemail from the Storm Dragon, but not from the other two Monsters. Another is that the Feral Lion/ess's loot seems to only consist of Chocolate Candycorn; they drop no Oasis Water.
In addition, some loot is extremely rare, and some super rare loot are more common drops/less rare than other superrares. The range of FC values vary as well, also within Mimics. Is this relevant information, and if so, helpful and useful, or rather too much?
2CyuWUF
Killing wolves and pups on national wildlife refuges? Take action now! ; Read here on Wolf Conservation Center. Public comments due by Nov. 6; Interior proposes to allow trapping during denning season, aerial gunning, drastic reductions to 'raise prey pop. for hunters'
17 Aug 2018, 11:06 pm
Taki_Wolf thanks! will update when i have time!

i dont really include specific drops from monsters unless its like, mimics because they are weird. its mostly just: you could get these drops here if you fight everything. i also dont include drop rarities. no space & no exact values; same with fc value (varies too much & not every field has an amount specified by wisteria)
Ybcaysy.png

pixel by dedenne
i really love lobsters!
OfGsxCp.png
17 Aug 2018, 11:10 pm
I don't see Ruins from Olde Foxbury?
| She/Her | +0 Furvilla Time | P!atd & TØP 4 Lyfe | Hooman Bean That Does Things |

If you need me, ping me! @117953 or @Galaxywolf269
heterosexual_by_hoof_and_paw_studios-dcm
Vista made by LovingRobot Screenshot_2018_10_07_at_11_22_09_PM.png Heart made by Candycat77024
18 Aug 2018, 12:45 am
Galaxywolf269 it is in this post here
Ybcaysy.png

pixel by dedenne
i really love lobsters!
OfGsxCp.png
18 Aug 2018, 1:12 am
Thx!
| She/Her | +0 Furvilla Time | P!atd & TØP 4 Lyfe | Hooman Bean That Does Things |

If you need me, ping me! @117953 or @Galaxywolf269
heterosexual_by_hoof_and_paw_studios-dcm
Vista made by LovingRobot Screenshot_2018_10_07_at_11_22_09_PM.png Heart made by Candycat77024
21 Aug 2018, 5:15 am
Thanks for the drop guide, though I'm still not sure where to try to farm for Frosted Tokens,
21 Aug 2018, 10:53 am
Bowser anywhere a frosted token drops. the higher the level battleground, the more/better items drop as well so i would recommend the highest village battleground you can access
Ybcaysy.png

pixel by dedenne
i really love lobsters!
OfGsxCp.png
21 Aug 2018, 11:00 am
Thank you. I got a long grind ahead of me.
22 Aug 2018, 12:42 am
Just got a Gilded Magical Gills from WMIII!

I'm actually wondering if it's a worthy idea to grind in the lower battlefields for research to see what else the loot offers.
2CyuWUF
Killing wolves and pups on national wildlife refuges? Take action now! ; Read here on Wolf Conservation Center. Public comments due by Nov. 6; Interior proposes to allow trapping during denning season, aerial gunning, drastic reductions to 'raise prey pop. for hunters'
22 Aug 2018, 10:19 am
Taki_Wolf thanks, updated!
Ybcaysy.png

pixel by dedenne
i really love lobsters!
OfGsxCp.png
15 Sep 2018, 7:01 pm (Edited 17 Sep 2018, 7:44 pm)
New character in the Frost Ring!
He's called Link, and is a Maiden Canine. He drops Panacea and HP Potion. Edit: Also will drop Dynamite.

I noticed Minor Frost Ring and Frost Ring are combined? Is this intentional, as Minor Frost Ring is listed but not linked?

Update: I won a Warrior's Elixir from Linda in the Minor Frost Ring.
2CyuWUF
23 Sep 2018, 10:01 am
Taki_Wolf thanks for the info! will add! sorry for the delayed responses

i'll hopefully be adding elixirs to every current available battleground (the rotating ones) & be posting the minor frost ring drops this week
Ybcaysy.png

pixel by dedenne
i really love lobsters!
OfGsxCp.png
26 Sep 2018, 5:04 am (Edited 26 Sep 2018, 4:16 pm)
Seems i got a "Frozen Hammer Handle" from Ranges (Lv 5 - 10)
Edit: just found a Aurora Ice Chunk there also
edit 2: just got an "Iron Greatsword" from there also. man its a fantastic weapon compared to what i had
26 Sep 2018, 9:09 am
Artticus updated, thanks!
Ybcaysy.png

pixel by dedenne
i really love lobsters!
OfGsxCp.png
8 Oct 2018, 11:29 pm (Edited 8 Oct 2018, 11:36 pm)
Hi~ I've come again to bring the loot drops, but this time this is for the new event!
Stormy Peaks
Level 10+ 1 Charges

Loot
Fizzle Fluff
Chocolate Candycorn
Salt
Monster Meat
Steel
Topaz Feather
Blessing of the Storm (alchemy recipe)
Edit: Mini Hp Potion (from Carcetus)

MariahKat obtained a Ring of Curses: Guile from Carcetus, Noble Wanderer.
noiro18 won a warrior's elixir and apparently a horse morphing potion?? (Please confirm I can't wrap my poor doggy mind on this)
2CyuWUF
8 Oct 2018, 11:33 pm
Taki_Wolf yeahh ill get the new grounds up soon. basically all the new lightning equip things will drop in there. the azure feathers drop as well from what ive heard
Ybcaysy.png

pixel by dedenne
i really love lobsters!
OfGsxCp.png
8 Oct 2018, 11:38 pm
Yes to the horse morphing potions and topaz feathers as well
Always looking to duel and test builds. Happy to share any experience I have to make the warrior career more appealing!
8 Oct 2018, 11:38 pm (Edited 8 Oct 2018, 11:46 pm)
Got a Lightning Blast Amulet drop in the Stormy Peaks. Not sure if it is only dropped by a few monsters in the arena but got the drop from Esper, the Untouchable. Also seem to get a lot of monster meat, salt, mini hp potions, Fizzle Fluff, steel and chocolate candy corn.
8 Oct 2018, 11:58 pm (Edited 9 Oct 2018, 9:04 pm)
Stormy Peaks (lv 10+; 1 charges)
REAGENTS
3430-salt.png3431-monster-meat.png1909-azure-feather.png1910-topaz-feather.png
salt - monster meat - azure feather - topaz feather
3776-fizzle-fluff.png1-steel.png146-dragon-scales.png
fizzle fluff - steel - dragon scales

EQUIPMENT/RECIPES
3777-lightning-storm-amulet.png3778-lightning-blast-amulet.png3779-sudden-shock-amulet.png3780-lifeforce-lightning-amulet.png
lightning storm amulet - lightning blast amulet - sudden shock amulet - lifeforce lightning amulet
3781-diminish-amulet.png3782-spell-siphon-amulet.png3783-ring-of-curses-guile.png3784-ring-of-curses-wisdom.png
diminish amulet - spell siphon amulet - ring of curses: guile - ring of curses: wisdom
3785-blessing-of-the-storm.png
blessing of the storm

OTHER
1894-chocolate-candycorn.png2183-warriors-elixir.png575-mini-hp-potion.png568-horse-morphing-potion.png
chocolate candycorn - warrior's elixir - mini hp potion - horse morphing potion
69-beast-costume.png594-wickerbeast-morphing-potion.png
beast costume - wickerbeast morphing potion
Ybcaysy.png

pixel by dedenne
i really love lobsters!
OfGsxCp.png
9 Oct 2018, 12:31 am
Not an interesting drop but the Stormy Peaks do drop normal Dragon Scales XD
Thanks for updating the list^ ^
Plq23Gg.png Q3fOlJT.png PhN8mgT.pngB3nRmdH.png
Always looking for chocolate candycorn! 1894-chocolate-candycorn.png
9 Oct 2018, 12:53 am
Hamichu updated, thanks!
Ybcaysy.png

pixel by dedenne
i really love lobsters!
OfGsxCp.png
9 Oct 2018, 4:32 pm (Edited 9 Oct 2018, 4:32 pm)
I just got a wickerbeast potion from wyllow in the stormy peaks.
9647006_DpyC5Fb55rGfWCX.gif?1537458032

My name is not MarioKart, nor MariahKart, nor Maurihah Kart, and not maRIUAHHAHAHAHAHAUUUHGHHHH kart.
20992771_1099893873478265_46215904167272

9 Oct 2018, 9:09 pm
MariahKat thanks, updated!
Ybcaysy.png

pixel by dedenne
i really love lobsters!
OfGsxCp.png
13 Oct 2018, 7:40 pm
85wpd8d.png

Not sure why Stormy Peaks is dropping chicken potions of all things, but here it is
UKsyafQ.png