Warrior Career Drops [feedback & posting welcome!]

24 Mar 2018, 8:45 am
noll

Fair enough! xD Figured I'd point it out in case you didn't know. *Sneaks off into the dark.*
29/She/Her/Straight/Taken/Failed Genetic Experiment

"I have found... That there is such a thing... As too much information..."
- Hermaeus Mora, The Senile Scribbles

Meh... I'd rather play any other game than this one at this point.
30 Mar 2018, 6:43 pm
Hey i found an Iron zweihander in wandering monsters IV :) i have a screencap but i cba to find some image hosting thing to post It on the forums, but if Its important or if youd like to see Then i can

^^ i love this list, i thought something had to be wrong since i GOT something that wasnt on it
30 Mar 2018, 6:51 pm
noll Thanks for keeping up with this list!

Want to add that I managed to get an actual Haunted Drax (not Recipie) to drop from Mystic Gardens (the normal one).
8 Apr 2018, 8:58 pm
Gift has a chance to drop iron kite shield?

mCNOVDB.png
14 Apr 2018, 3:33 pm
katiebean thanks for letting me know. the list isnt very up to date since custom items have been added to many fields. however, those are all listed in furvilla's change log.

got some other updates done! (added bunch of new custom items, removed bashful blossoms, etc)
14 Apr 2018, 3:38 pm
Training Dummy (lv 1+; 1 charge)
EQUIPMENT
3198-sword-of-kindness.png
sword of kindness
16 Apr 2018, 11:57 pm
noll
Just got a Tiger Blade drop from an Ancient Pyre in Deadly Monsters (Hopeless). Its not listed there so I figured I'd let you know.
I wasn't able to get a screenie sadly cause I didn't pay attention till after I started using my candycorn to heal. x_x

17 Apr 2018, 11:22 am
Wasteland_Wyvern oops it was listed but i deleted it when moving things to the harbinger. got it put back.
17 Apr 2018, 11:25 am
Coolio! Glad I could help get it relisted. <3

Thanks for keeping this list up to date! It really helps me to decide where to farm. OwO

20 Apr 2018, 4:15 am
Been farming Mountain's Peak for emerald feathers, and I've found the following amulets that aren't listed: Dark Matter, Frost Volley, Ice Barrier
21 Apr 2018, 9:19 am
StrayChowChow thank you! got it updated c:
21 Apr 2018, 6:42 pm (Edited 21 Apr 2018, 6:44 pm)
Just wanted to let it be known that tiger blade does indeed drop in deadly monsters. Managed to get a screenshot.
bKORNoA.png
37y2b2f.gifFor all things warrior related Check out Dueling Club!37y2b2f.gif
21 Apr 2018, 7:10 pm
noiro18 yep, its already up on the list!
5 May 2018, 10:33 pm
I'm really bummed a crazy ton of good loot are from the wolves.... :(
I love shiny things. Especially crystals and amulets.

I can't hurt wolves for the life of me </3
Even if they're only incapacitated as they're characters...
ScreenShot5714.jpg
5 May 2018, 10:37 pm
noll - I just got an Aurora Ice Chunk from a level 16 Mimic in Wandering Monsters IV.
16 May 2018, 11:49 am
luvloveless i already have that listed under general WM IV drops c:
16 May 2018, 1:24 pm
noll -Sorry! I must have missed it!
19 May 2018, 8:31 pm
updated list with some of the new equips/drops. i will keep updating this depending on what changes in battlegrounds drop-wise (not sure what items in general were added/removed in big update rip me) so stay tuned for many updates :') 

as always feel free to let me know what needs to be changed!
20 May 2018, 10:33 am
Found a typo in Wandering Monsters IV; Intricate good, instead of hood.
20 May 2018, 10:34 am
Naros .... i never noticed. thanks!
20 May 2018, 10:35 am
noll said:
Naros .... i never noticed. thanks!

I'm happy to help make such a wonderful resource just a tiny bit more perfect! :>
26 May 2018, 10:10 am
Finally gone through some of my screenshots and the loot table xnx

I noticed Bashful Blossoms wasn't listed here in Mimic Drops.. Every time I defeat a Mimic, I win 2 Bashful Blossoms as of current.

I don't know if these no longer drop, but on the 15th of May, I won in Deadly Monsters a Vibrant Gemstone and an Emerald Feather on several occasions.
ScreenShot5714.jpg
26 May 2018, 3:21 pm
Taki_Wolf bashful blossoms drop but they arent supposed to :') wist said she removed them from the loot table (aka why i removed them) but they still drop. you can check change logs to see if vibrant gemstones & emerald feathers are still supposed to drop (i havent checked on those ones but im tempted to in general not add any seasonal/limited drops and just make a separate section for them cause its too difficult to keep up to date)

on a different note i will be updating the drop list with new battlegrounds! this includes event and the abyss whenever that will be added. will also be editing charge count & level requirements soon.
26 May 2018, 3:23 pm
noll oh, oops XD Thanks for lettin me know!
Good luck on working the changes!
ScreenShot5714.jpg
26 May 2018, 3:27 pm
Oh also I took off armor and picked up a Dragon tooth knife for moonboy 's sake; unfortunately it usually ends up me facing a much stronger warrior anyway. ^^'
Hope you find someone to fight!
ScreenShot5714.jpg