Dragon's Slimes [~Temporarily Closed~]

7 Dec 2018, 8:25 pm
DragonRose35 No problem!! I don't mind, the little slimes are so cute and absolutely worth waiting for

Screenshot_2017-07-05_at_8.14.20_PM_-_Ed
7 Dec 2018, 9:45 pm
Hi!!!! ^_^ Eeeeeee a special one?? Is if for auction? I WILL OWN IT!!! <3 ^3^ I keep buying your slimes that others don't seem particular for anymore. X3 I'm getting quite the collection.. :P
gIhJQDV.gif
ukF7ngY.pngNsrhtqF.pngolPimSM.jpg
7 Dec 2018, 9:52 pm
DragonRose35

Can I buy a slime from you?

Username & ID: DraconicMusic 119002
Slime Type: Dragon
Payment Type: FC (2,500 FC)
Color Scheme: Blue
XfBMhgK6_200x200.jpg
DraconicMusic - Female - 15 - Cisgender - Autochorrisexual - True Neutral - Sagittarius - Nyctophile - Wings of Fire/Mega Man fanatic - Weeaboo
8 Dec 2018, 3:55 am (Edited 8 Dec 2018, 3:56 am)
DragonRose35 ]

Of course i cant wait to get my Little slime!
8 Dec 2018, 11:27 am
Saefall Wow that is incredibly small text~ *laughs* Okay uh, let me see... Yes, you may purchase a Platinum token. Just send the payment and it will be added to your "inventory" in the logs. And you can use it immediately, but you'll have to wait for pizzacassierole's order to be completed first.

In addition to this, your other orders as well. So let me add you immediately to the waitlist and see what I can do for you~ *purrs*

By the way, thank you for the well wishes~ I appreciate them after disappearing so long on you guys, I feel awful~ *laughs*

Edit//: So uh, I just looked at the slimes you want to breed and I don't think... I can do that? *frowns* I don't actually remember if I have ever done cross-bred slimes that don't actually make a cross-breed. But... hm... tell you what. I'll do it like this. Since you ordered two slimes, I'll make one of each species with variations of the parent's colors and schemes. How does that sound~?

~ Dragon
Sorry ^..^' I can use a larger size font, if you'd prefer, just let me know~
I just sent the payment for the PlatinumToken, but would you prefer I wait on sending the rest of the payment, or just send it all now? I'm fine either way, so whichever works better for you~ ^..^'
Thank you very much, and no worries at all; I hope you don't feel too bad, real life takes priority~ ^...^
Sorry, I can change the Breeding if you'd prefer, but if you're okay with just making 1 of each, that sounds wonderful to me, thanks~ ^o^'
together_ringbearersheart_by_saerfall-da
lI2PVjW.pngAAmS1CY.png
Sorry it takes me a while to respond x..x'
18 Dec 2018, 8:34 pm (Edited 18 Dec 2018, 8:34 pm)
May I use my copper token?
Can I also be added to the pinglist?
Everyone in the world should get a standing ovation at least once in their life because we all overcometh the world. -Wonder
SoLongBird.png
21 Dec 2018, 2:45 pm
hey! Is my slime ready yet?
21 Dec 2018, 2:54 pm (Edited 21 Dec 2018, 2:56 pm)
Come on guys, don't rush them. They take their time and have plenty going on in the real world. They always deliver and at such a cheap price, you can't blame them for taking their time.

I love the slime babies <3 I can't wait for the next auction!! I know you guys can't either x3 So we'll impatiently wait together lol!

Love ya Dragon! :P
(If you ever need help making slimes, I'd be more than happy to lend a hoof ^^)

but I do apologize if it takes me a little while to get to your order. Things will get a little hectic now that I've started my new job, of course... *smiles sheepishly*

That goes for all of you, I'm afraid. But don't worry~ I really enjoy working on this shop and it's amazing to know that you guys love it so much~

I hope that what I have planned makes up for all the time lost~

As it is, I may not be able to get to orders tonight or tomorrow night... but we'll see. I promise they'll be done, regardless of the wait. Promise.

~ Dragon
gIhJQDV.gif
21 Dec 2018, 2:57 pm
May I purchase and try my luck with a platinum token? I didn’t see a purchase form for items but I’m a sucker for surprises and would love a slime of my own, but am not good at giving themes or ideas ;u;
just a bug
28 Dec 2018, 1:05 pm
*crawls in like an exhausted floofy fluff* ......nnnnngh......

Holy shit you guys... I'm so sorry for the long wait. This is like,,, the first day that I feel like I can do anything except breathe and not doing anything. I've been so tired with this new place and new life and new fucking job. It's really shitty, but... hey, it's a job~

Anyway, let's get down to business~

I want to tell you guys right now that there will be... a lot of delays. When I work, I'm working 8-ish hours every day at a shitty gas station where it's busy all day. I get overwhelmed pretty easily so when I come home, it's exhausting and hard to want to draw and stuff for you guys.

So... I'm apologizing in advance for those delays.

I'm gonna do a lot of stuff today though~! I promise~!

WinterBliss *grins* Yes, something special~ And I'm actually gonna start drawing it as soon as I'm caught up with orders~ Then I'll be working on other plans as well~! *purrs* I hope it's all well-worth the wait~!

DraconicMusic I'm adding you to the waitlist for the slimes, okay~? *purrs* I hope it's worth the wait~!

pizzacassierole I'm so sorry! I'll get on it right away!

Yeenarations Hehe, quite a tall, but delicious order~ *grins* I'll add you to the waitlist~

WinterBliss #2 *melts* O-oh my gosh... I just read your second post and I'm... so happy you understand. I really am so sorry about the wait.

razzbunny Of course~ When you send me the money for it, I'll add you to the Token Registry and the wait list if you want to use it~

*poofs to go draw slimes now, taking advantage of his day off*

~ Dragon
|~Daniel/Age 27/Homosexual/Male~|

"~The Heart of a Wolf and the Soul of a Dragon~"

~Click the Slime to Get Your Own~
[Adoptable Shop - Open]

Angel_Dragon_Slime_Dragon.png
28 Dec 2018, 1:37 pm
~Order Form~
Username & ID: Eden_Lupes #115840
Slime Type: Dragon slime
Payment Type: FC
Color Scheme: #FAF2A1 (Eyes, tongue) #759AAB (Body) #453F78 (Inner mouth, underside, inner ears) #3F2E56 (Horns, tail spikes) [I'll pay you extra, as those are a lot of colors]
New Species Suggestions (Optional): Oozy slime (Slippery, melty, can shape-shift, very mischievous, you can PM me for more details, I've got some big ideas for that species)
4808-hehim-pronoun-button.png

Imhereimqueer 's gay bestie
please always ping
paintie shop
icon made by Pandorose
?xxn6w=party_oras.png
28 Dec 2018, 1:47 pm
Oh Dragon, I want all slimes you ever create x3 so I'm positive whatever your plan is will be fantastic!! <3

If you need help with anything whatsoever! Let me know ^-^
gIhJQDV.gif
28 Dec 2018, 1:55 pm
DragonRose35 Payment has been sent! I'm paying double because of how complex the design is, and I'll accept the trade once I get the slime!
4808-hehim-pronoun-button.png

Imhereimqueer 's gay bestie
please always ping
paintie shop
icon made by Pandorose
?xxn6w=party_oras.png
28 Dec 2018, 2:20 pm
Eden_Lupes Your order has been logged and will be gotten to as soon as I can~

pizzacassierole

Finally, after waiting so long, it's your turn to use the machine, so, with your tokens in hand, you step up to it. With eagerness, you insert the Copper token first into the machine, delighted when it accepts it. As the machine cooes and giggles, it spits out a charm into the prize slot and with curiosity and anticipation, you reach in and grab it, revealing the charm in question.

Token-Charm-1.png

The charm has such a uniquely colored design... but you can't help but think it reminds you of something...

After a few moments, the charm starts to glow, before transforming into an adorable, bubbly Normal slime of the same design as the token!

Normal-Slime-pizzacassierole.png

Cooing and giggling, the slime nearly bounces in the palms of your hands, getting little slime drops everywhere as it does.

Dragon grins at you, crimson eyes alight with amusement.

"Such a cute little creature~ I can't wait to see what your other token becomes~

With a nod, he motions back towards the machine and you eagerly insert the Silver token into the slot, watching as it spits out another charm, this time a much prettier color design, of blues and whites- like snow and frost in winter.

Token-Charm-2.png

However... nothing happens.

At least not to the charm. As seconds later, the machine makes more sounds, before suddenly a hatch opens up underneath, revealing...

Plushie-Slime-pizzacassierole.png

...a Plushie slime!

"W-wow~ I've never seen that happen before~"

Dragon purrs, tail curling behind him, as you reach out to grab the plushie, holding it delicately in your hands.

"Congratulations~!"

~ Dragon

[Adoptable Shop - Open]

28 Dec 2018, 2:35 pm
Saefall So, a little update with your breeding. I have an idea on what I want to do. But unfortunately you will have to wait for the big reveal. Until then, I'm going to focus on your other orders- your token order and your slime order.

I hope that's okay... but I promise you that it will be... well worth the wait.

~ Dragon

[Adoptable Shop - Open]

28 Dec 2018, 2:37 pm
Nebbi Yep~! If you want a token, just send the payment and I'll add you to the token log registry~

~ Dragon

[Adoptable Shop - Open]

28 Dec 2018, 2:37 pm
DragonRose35

I would like one please!
Username & ID: Imhereimqueer, 115845
Slime Type: Kitty please
Payment Type: 5 FD
Color Scheme: Calico!
New Species Suggestions (Optional): It would hecka fricken' cute to have little hedgehogs!!
Rose- They/them/theirs -- ping at115845 --
I'm always looking for friends, and I only bite if you beg.
Cute premades!
28 Dec 2018, 3:13 pm (Edited 28 Dec 2018, 3:19 pm)
DragonRose35
Username & ID: TheColbatBlue #120492
Slime Type: Dragon
Payment Type: FurCash
Color Scheme: Purple and gold
New Species Suggestions: when you cross-breed a ocean slime and a dragon slime, gives you a serpent slime, and possibly a bunny or a jackalope slime

Username & ID: TheColbatBlue #120492
Slime Type: Angel
Payment Type: FurCash
Color Scheme: ocean blue and sky blue
New Species Suggestions: a penguin slime, cross-breeding an angel and an imp slime, gives you a fallen angel slime

Take as long as you want or need, I don't mind at all, your slimes are totally worth waiting for.

I abosluly love these species and can't wait to see what you come up with in the future.
(Feel free to message me, if you want any other ideas for new slimes or new cross-breeds, or if you need any help, I don't mind at all)
50% OFF Limited Chibi Premades, Customs Paintie Shop!
Help hatch my eggs!
XpQuH.gifABrLY.gif
28 Dec 2018, 3:18 pm
Almost forgot this existed XD May I use one of my silver tokens?~
on_by_mzza_art-dblngao.png