~Furvilla Trick or Treat~

28 Aug 2017, 5:16 pm (Edited 8 Oct 2017, 1:44 pm)
~Trick-or-treat~

This is the hub for furvillas trick or treating of 2017!
From October 1st to Novmeber 1st you'll be able to trick or treat with your fellow furvilla users!

How this will work is in order to participate you will to include one of the lights on/off things (copy and pasteable css below with various options) on your sig/user look up.
The lights on/off bit will let others know if they can PM you with a trick or treat!

Lights on = available/open
Lights off = not available/restocking

Please respect the lights and only PM users with lights on
Please only trick or treat at a user once
Please dont trick or treat with your light off, have to be fair

Trick or treating is simple.
Pm someone with lights on with a small blurb.

You will take on the role of one of your villagers and type out you going to door/entrance. At the end saying trick or treat!

Example:
Mason sighed, holding his pillowcase close to his chest as he walked up the cobblestone steps to the house in front of him. The decorations creeped him out but he wasn't about to show it as he knocked on the door, calling out "trick or treat!"'

Be as long or short as you want

In response the user can give a treat or trick!
Treats can be stuff such as FC.FD. materials, potions, art, pets and the like!
Tricks can be nothing or some more sinister item like poisoned skulls.

Users respond in character as well
please be fair and don't always pull a trick.

Lights On/Off

Large Banner done by MZZA
Lantern Banner by SweetDevil

Lights ON

[b][url=http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/74972-furvilla-trick-or-treat]Lights on [/url][/b]

on_by_mzza_art-dblngao.png
[url=http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/74972-furvilla-trick-or-treat][img]https://orig12.deviantart.net/d407/f/2017/240/c/b/on_by_mzza_art-dblngao.png[/img][/url]

Lights_ON.png
[img]http://image.ibb.co/drNM0b/Lights_ON.png[/img]

Lights OFF

[b][url=http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/74972-furvilla-trick-or-treat]Lights off [/url][/b]

off_by_mzza_art-dblngb2.png
[url=http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/74972-furvilla-trick-or-treat][img]https://orig03.deviantart.net/195c/f/2017/240/b/4/off_by_mzza_art-dblngb2.png[/img][/url]

Lights_OFF.png
[img]http://image.ibb.co/jiSM0b/Lights_OFF.png[/img]

Thats all for trick or treating! But this forum has more than just that...
Here there be monsters

You gaze around your newfound location, confused and frightened at the scenery around you.
Was that the howl of a werewolf or just the sound of the wind?
You feel something land on your shoulder and look up to see a foxish face gazing down at you, mouth open to show off their razor sharp teeth.
34890.png?t=1503438655

"Aren't you the cutest thing?'

You go to stammer out a response but the creature cackles, circling you like a vulture.

"Don't you know what time of year it is? My I could leave you a nasty ol trick.... but I suppose a treat is in order...." *She grabs your shoulders and points you towards a dimly light path.

"Walk through there and you'll come across the festival.... have fun...... and try not to wander off... I may be a bit more.... hungry.... next time we meet."

You go to give a response but when you turn around shes already gone, leaving you alone in the woods.

Creeped out and disturbed you run off down the path to investigate
|beta tester||Toyhouse|Lover of angst and memes| SUPER forgetful, if you think I've ignored you please ping me again! | Vista Credits
anigif_enhanced-21544-1455841011-2.gif

28 Aug 2017, 5:17 pm (Edited 7 Sep 2017, 11:50 am)
The Festival of Fear

((please ping me with the name activity you wish to partake in))
((( Limited to three activities per day ))

You walk down the path, the more you travel the louder the noises get. Laughter, screaming, singing, and talking. You squint and see up ahead a glowing orange light slipping through the trees.

Once you get close enough you see its a clearing in the woods, a rather large one at that. Decorated jack-o-lanterns lighten up the place as villagers of all shapes and sizes talk and have fun overall.
Lots of them seem to be wearing costumes such as that wickerbeast with the blue and white pine tree hat dressed as a vampire!...... it is a costume right....?

Before you get a closer look you feel someone tap your shoulder but once turned around you observe the fact that no one is there... instead a simple folded up note lays on the ground... Once unfolded it reveals a map of the clearing. All sorts of fun activities lay ahead! Time to get exploring!

Fearful Fun

Fun with spirits

untitled_by_snowshoees-dbltpb1.png

By an old decorated vardo you see a rather dapper dressed Leodon entertaining some kids with some form of activity. They giggle and run off as you approach. leaving the two of you alone.

"Come to speak to the other world my friend?" You glance at the table that seperates you and the leodon, seeing an old fashioned ouiji board on the table.

"For a small price we can see what they have to say to you.... Just 50furdollars or 25 thousand furcoins..."

((Game of luck. Prize selected by random selector. Possible prizes are double your payment, pumpkin token, two pumpkin tokens, or nothing. 25percent chance each.))

Dance with Death

32396.png?t=1496715199

You look towards villagers dancing by a fire... one of them, a silver tabby cat in an elegant purple gown catches your eye.... and you hers.

She bows out of the dance and makes her way over and for a brief moment you see something.... Instead of the tabby theres a skeleton with purple ears... but its gone as soon as it came.

The tabby smiles and nods at you in acknowledgement.

"Care for a dance?" She offers you a hand.....
Do you take it?

((Cost to take the hand is 25FD or 15K FC. Game is done by coin flip. tails = pumpkin token, heads = random morphing potion.))

Witches Brew

34881.png?t=1503438598

By one of the fires you see a witch happily humming to herself as she tosses all sorts of stuff into the bubbling cauldron. A silver vampbird sits on her shoulder and watches as you draw near, cawing out a warning to its owner.

"Hmm? What was that Gloom? Ohh a visitor!"

She turns around and grins at you.

"Been so long since we've had a guest... What can I get for you hmmm? I'm trying out a new brew! Want to taste some?"

As she speaks a kid sneaks up to the bubbling mixture and using a spoon, sneaks a taste in. All you can do is watch when they let out a cry and theres a small burst of purple light.... next thing you know in their place is an Appaloosa Sharkitty.

"Maybe not that elixir.." she says to you with a sigh watching as the sharkitty runs off.

"Tell you what... if you can help fund my next batch I'll let you help yourself to whats inside it!"

((Cost is 10K FC or 20FD. Game is done by random selector. Prizes are 85percent chance of a random potion, 10percent chance of pumpkin token, 5percent chance of three pumpkin tokens))

Ghostly Graves

30060.png?t=1490340069

On the outskirts of the clearings border you see a rusted old gate, pushing away some vines you see its the entrance to a graveyard... You force back the bad vibes and climb the fence, going to investigate the graves.

"Perhaps you will help me.."

You yelp and shoot around, seeing the red eyes of a judging doe.

"Yes...... I suppose...... Listen..... I'll cut to the chase. I have a friend that is studying the pumpkin tokens here, they have some magical energy in them... I'm trying to get them as many as possible.... So I'll offer you a deal.... In exchange for your tokens I'll offer what I can.... lots of the items here aren't being used after all."

One of the tombstones seems to have belonged to an artist. The deer ghost floats up behind you.
"I can ask for their help.... for 7 tokens..."
Example
((Art will be full body with colour, no background. feral or anthro only as I stink at humans/humanoid sorry ;w;))
A crypt lays ahead of you... no doubt hiding all sorts of goodies.... problem is the doors locked....

""I can unlock that for you... for a price."

((Enter the halloween raffle! Will be drawn on Nov 1st. Each ticket costs 1 pumpkin token!))
|beta tester||Toyhouse|Lover of angst and memes| SUPER forgetful, if you think I've ignored you please ping me again! | Vista Credits
28 Aug 2017, 5:17 pm (Edited 28 Aug 2017, 5:19 pm)
Perfect Vista For The Topic: [is perfect] X3

(EDIT: aaaaa I'm sorry, didn't know the thread was a WIP-- my bad! Ignore this post! Keep scrollin'!)

~ Gerbil the chinchilla | "he" = yes; "they" = very yes | old as dirt ~
~ ate a lot of food once | forever chasing Mimics ~
~ has big dreams, and little common sense ~
nifty icon by dedenne
28 Aug 2017, 5:26 pm (Edited 22 Sep 2017, 6:06 pm)
Pinglist for when the gates open

@Emeraldheart @Jamester @cookie4q @Narien @Kreptacat @Casper_Ringtail @WinterBliss @Steampunk_Llama @Furserker @Frogluv123 @Enoch @Mykestri @Epic_The_Dragon @OmegaWolfDoge @MZZA @Foxwithaflute @Ferny @Hazardous-Axel @HowlingCapricorn @Falorie @QvickSilver @Steelwolf @Rocket_Slacker @sakino_husky @WintersLullaby @caramelcrow @SurSalute @Espoir @MeloNeko @cianmon_roll @dorkyboxx @Mechanical_Cyrk @Donburi @Honeebunny @Dizzie-Dreamer @Neskers @Squirrel
28 Aug 2017, 5:35 pm
gerbilfluff
best vista and its okay x3
im done claimign posts anyway so its available to be psoted in

i hope this is a good idea/goes over well

im thinking of having a small storyline prizes/games as well
28 Aug 2017, 5:39 pm
Lost_On_The_Moon This is a great idea! Need any help just ping me up!
Equal with FV time-She/her

USD Commisions!
28 Aug 2017, 5:40 pm
WintersLullaby
aww thank you ^^ as of now I'm mostly focusing on getting art (small pixels for the lights on/off thing) and thinking up games for the festival of fear
if you have any suggestions let me know!
28 Aug 2017, 5:41 pm
Lost_On_The_Moon I do pixel commissions and am willing to do the on/off gif for free if you wish! looks fun!
Equal with FV time-She/her

USD Commisions!
28 Aug 2017, 5:43 pm
WintersLullaby
that would be super helpful thank you ;w;
the only requirements are its halloween/spooky themed and has the words lights on or lights off

thank you so much
28 Aug 2017, 5:43 pm
ahhh yes never too early for halloween
i love lights on/off games every year <3
i spent every halloween doing this on eggcave, it's great to know it will be here too!
if you need any help, i'm totally down to helping you too!
krepta//17//she/her//grifflies fanatic
11544690_CCNFuVmLZVeUkhb.pngbcuXtTx.gif
28 Aug 2017, 5:45 pm
halloween.jpg
Enoch| 24 |
28 Aug 2017, 6:55 pm
Oh man... I am 1,000,000% on board with this!

Halloween is literally the best holiday, I am OBSESSED with Halloween!!! :D

Come October 1st I am totally putting this in my signature.
All the goodies for the furvillians :3 No tricks here!

tumblr_mua4ooCyJb1qgwqw9o1_500.gif
Zwg2Uz3.gif
Ping me or you'll miss me
28 Aug 2017, 6:55 pm (Edited 28 Aug 2017, 6:55 pm)
Kreptacat
aww thank you so much ;w;

Enoch

Kreptacat WintersLullaby
I was considering adding a prize to some of the games called a Pumpkin token that could be spent on either art (by me and volunteers) or as a ticket to enter a raffle

Is this a good idea?
28 Aug 2017, 7:00 pm
i LOVE this idea!

Ra6WMEo.jpg Leyla | Any pronouns | ENFP-T | VOTE IGOR | Beta since 7/1/16
Tumblr

NYJSBvU.jpgPlease always ping me!
28 Aug 2017, 7:01 pm
Lost_On_The_Moon
Omg yes thank you
I am so participating in this, treats and tricks for everyone!
If you need any help setting it up, just ask me!
w18twKK.png
28 Aug 2017, 7:02 pm
This.

Is.

Epic.

who cares that its like, 2 months early,

If there's a ping list, can I be on it :o?
udXelj2.png
Toyhou.se
Deviantart
~~~
Help Alekzy get to Peru
Woah I've been gone for a while.
28 Aug 2017, 7:02 pm (Edited 28 Aug 2017, 7:02 pm)
If you put a limit on how many times an individual can use it on art, sounds good! Or maybe use an art raffle ovo
I have a feeling near Halloween this will get crazy popular, if you offer unlimited chances for art a heckton of people are going to bombard you with requests~

(or, yeah, lol, multiple tokens for art.)
28 Aug 2017, 7:03 pm
This is super cute!
knight
sig_by_asrie1-dbnhrxb.png
kite - he/him - adult
28 Aug 2017, 7:10 pm
I want on a ping list if you have one I so love this ideal
28 Aug 2017, 7:13 pm
I'll definitely be doing this! If you have a pinglist I'd love to be on it~
I'm only gonna put the thing in my sig closer to Halloween though, haha
animated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgranimated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgranimated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgr
28 Aug 2017, 7:17 pm
Emeraldheart Jamester cookie4q
sure xD ill make a pinglist :3
also yeah xD please don't put anything in your sig until october ;w;

Kreptacat
yeah x3 Tokens would be a bit rare and art would need multiple i think

Silverpelt60 willdo! thank you!
28 Aug 2017, 7:19 pm
I would like to be put on a ping list if you have one...
28 Aug 2017, 7:19 pm
Narien added~
28 Aug 2017, 7:21 pm
Sounds like lots of fun! I might like a ping when it gets closer c:

I've been away from fv for a while, so if you think I forgot something please let me know!
28 Aug 2017, 7:23 pm
In that case, heck yeah! Sounds really fun! Add me to the pinglist too, definitely!