[S/T] 12 Villagers & Painties (Ashfurn UFT)

10 Feb 2019, 6:55 pm
^
I'm going on an indefinite hiatus soon! I'll be spending a few weeks trying to clear out items and buying a few more characters before I leave.

Thank you to everyone who has been nice to me during my time here <3
11 Feb 2019, 7:48 pm
^
I'm going on an indefinite hiatus soon! I'll be spending a few weeks trying to clear out items and buying a few more characters before I leave.

14 Feb 2019, 2:43 pm
^

17 Feb 2019, 3:23 pm (Edited 17 Feb 2019, 3:23 pm)
Update: Added an ashfurn for trade!

19 Feb 2019, 8:02 pm
^

20 Feb 2019, 9:36 pm
^

20 Feb 2019, 9:43 pm
Wasabi is adorable! Would you be interested in trading them for any of my villagers?
1XQb8j7.gifn7ThYaA.png?158GwUhz.gif
"Hold onto your butts," said the doctor.

~Max/Mom Friend/Salt Queen/Cat Mom/Cow Enthusiast~

7e0vYVt.png?1
24 Feb 2019, 10:36 pm
VaniBlu
Hey, I'm sorry for the delay! I would ^^ I'll just make a list of the ones I like and you can let me know if you'd like to trade one of them? I'd also be willing to add FD or items if necessary. If they're all unavailable for trading, that's okay!

Pixie
Ambre
Ayaan, Aeryn, and Arian
Nikash
Valyarie
Monroe
Nellie
Kieran

24 Feb 2019, 10:56 pm
xarazura Ah, np! I'd be willing to trade Monroe! He wouldn't come with his pet though, is that alright?

7e0vYVt.png?1
24 Feb 2019, 11:12 pm
VaniBlu
Absolutely, that's fine! I'll send a trade ^^ thank you!
Can I ask who made Monroe's paintie so I can add credit?

24 Feb 2019, 11:26 pm (Edited 24 Feb 2019, 11:29 pm)
Awesome, thanks! I just messaged the previous owner for the credit, I actually hadn't realized he didn't have it, sorry ^^'

7e0vYVt.png?1
24 Feb 2019, 11:33 pm
VaniBlu
That's alright, thank you for messaging them to ask and thanks again for trading!

It says you don't have any free villager slots right now so let me know when I should accept it ^^

24 Feb 2019, 11:36 pm (Edited 24 Feb 2019, 11:42 pm)
Sorry about that lol just bought a slot!

Edit: Thank you! ^^

7e0vYVt.png?1
27 Feb 2019, 9:39 pm
^

2 Mar 2019, 11:28 pm
^

3 Mar 2019, 11:02 am
The galaxy Dutch angle dragon could you put on hold for me I will pay you 1000 fc for her once I get it if she is not already taken
nwNJvZO.png
3 Mar 2019, 11:42 am
Sdog88
Hi! I'm very sorry but villagers in that 4-digit ID section are a minimum of 1500 FD each, I'm not taking FC right now ;v; It's the low ID number that makes it so expensive, so I think if you just want a galaxy dutch angel dragon you should aim for a 6-digit one!

You can craft or buy a galaxy costume yourself and apply it to any ordinary dutch angel dragon villager. It takes a bit more effort as a new user, but it's not too hard and I'd be happy to give you a head-start with the materials! Luckily you're also in Quetzal Palace which is where you need to be to easily get all the galaxy costume materials.

I'm sure there's probably a guide around somewhere or helpers who can explain things better than I can, so I'd suggest asking around the forums if you need help making costumes.

3 Mar 2019, 12:10 pm
That would be amazing but how do you get a Dutch dragon?
nwNJvZO.png
3 Mar 2019, 12:24 pm
Sdog88
I've sent you a magic plush! If you select that in your inventory and give it to a villager you currently have, it will change it into a Festive Ribbon Dutch Angel Dragon ^^

If you want a different colour, you can buy a Dutch Angel Dragon morphing potion instead, but the festive ribbon one will work fine for using a costume on (magic plushies and potions can only be used once).

3 Mar 2019, 12:29 pm
thanks so much thank you!!!!!!
nwNJvZO.png
5 Mar 2019, 5:05 am
Can I buy the Sea Monster Lizard for FC??
9 Mar 2019, 10:55 pm
Wildflower180
Sorry for the late reply, you're welcome to make an offer for them! I'll take FC or items, too :) It's about 250,000 FC for the Magic Sea Monster Lizard Plush in stalls, but I'll gladly sell it for much less.

11 Mar 2019, 10:25 pm
Thank you so much! How much would you like for it I only have 4526FC
17 Mar 2019, 11:20 pm
Wildflower180
Ah I'm sorry, I was hoping for at least 50,000 FC!