i feel so accomplished with this event

31 Aug 2017, 1:59 am (Edited 31 Aug 2017, 2:01 am)
So since the beginning of this event I decided to focus on upgrading my boat, and buying the things I want. Instead of spending all my fc I decided to sell all my costumes in storage, since they're just sitting there, for map fragments. I easily upgraded my boat fully within a couple days. I still had costumes left over for plunder and fragments. So after getting everything I actually wanted, all the pets and plushies, I decided to get everything available even after leodons were added in. Now only three items remain, and I should be able to buy them by the end of the day. My goal will be complete. (Afterwards in stocking up on leodo plushies)
8_by_aangelic_dau9uoz-150x70.png click my eggs?
IMG_20170721_073411-800x300.jpg

31 Aug 2017, 2:02 am
god i wish that were me
i have all i wanted except pairs of the SR pets and im not certain i'll be able to get them
and i didn't even consider trying to get the weapons or boats

like super mega congrats to you
but also i'm hugely jealous
he/him | 21
31 Aug 2017, 2:06 am
Gfu! I'm trying to get what i want first tho, that's all
31 Aug 2017, 2:06 am
after the leodons were introduced, i calculated the entire cost of getting all the items + pairs of the pets and it went to around 7800 pp

i cried because i only had 1200 pp at the time, but since i had a lot of valuable items that i didnt even use, i decided to trade it!

im so close to my goal ahhaa (help me)
vista by atilla
heart & icon by peridxt
ibr36yM.gif
cSCXH8Q.gif
#9085 + they / she
active threads
31 Aug 2017, 2:08 am
Nice work! :D You certainly earned it.

I kind of wish that I knew about the event when it started instead of coming back a week later to a surprise, but I still feel really good about it. It's a lot of fun trying to get all the goodies needed to upgrade the boat and earn what prizes I can.

It's also relaxed enough that I can focus on FR's fire festival at the same time. XD
XNlBkTx.png
male | atheist | trans | aro ace | hylian
31 Aug 2017, 2:10 am
ToonLink I was so concentrated on this event I didn't even realize the fire festival started
8_by_aangelic_dau9uoz-150x70.png click my eggs?
IMG_20170721_073411-800x300.jpg
31 Aug 2017, 2:15 am
inkrunner101 what is that??
31 Aug 2017, 2:17 am
I'm feeling accomplished I nearly have 4,000 PP!
31 Aug 2017, 3:03 am
Are you me? That's exactly what I've done with this event, right down to trading off a whole bunch of costumes I had laying around in my inventory for map fragments (although I did also spend all of my fc buying map fragments too).

I'm just crafting the last few maps I need to get enough PP to buy the Collectable Longboat and I'll have bought at least one each of everything from the PP shop (and two of each type of pet rarity from all 4 species).
Saving people, hunting things, the family business.

H4c4z7L.gif
31 Aug 2017, 3:12 am
I have been making maps like a crazy person after amassing over 1000 fragments then I am going to mass open and see what I can afford C:
I am fortunate in not wanting a whole lot of whats there so I am certain to get the couple of plushies, couple weapons and a few of the pets but I am still anxious oTL