[OPEN] Velg's Art Shop

10 Oct 2017, 2:24 pm (Edited 10 Oct 2017, 2:29 pm)
Open

So... I wasn't sure whether or not to open this little art shop, because I haven't exactly gauged how people are when it comes to buying art for USD here yet. But... unfortunately, I've got some extra expenses right now. So, I'm going to give it a shot. What can it hurt, right?

Art sales are for USD (paypal) only, for now.

- 1 Character
- Simply shaded colored lineart
- Headshots/Busts only
- Simple flat colored background

Some Avatar/Icon Examples:
mt8JZFf.pngzGYOr2j.pngSOYb4ta.pngl8qhjHS.pngKjkt8ih.png

----------

Reference Sheets - Start at $35 each
- For $35 I will create a flat color reference sheet of your character that includes a single full body pose, two facial expressions, marking layouts (if necessary), color blocks, and the following information: Name, Gender, Species, Age, Personality, Likes, Dislikes.
- Additional expressions, views/poses, or shading may be discussed at an additional cost.

Reference Sheet Examples:
9fs57Rf.png

----------

Don't see what you're looking for? Shoot me a message! I'm more than happy to work with anyone wanting artwork, even if it's something I don't currently have to offer. Please don't be afraid to approach me!

Want more examples of what I can do?
Check out my Deviantart

----------

How do I get one?
PM me or post here for a commission, with the included form. You may ask for more than one slot, but I ask that you limit it to 2 slots at a time, to give others a chance as well. If slots sit unclaimed for a while, you can certainly try again for them. I just want people to all have an equal shot at getting a slot.

Character Reference Image(s):
Pose/Expression:
Simple background color:
Border: Yes/No
Border Color:
Anything Else:

Once your slot(s) have been accepted, you'll get a reply from me with information on where to send the payment. All payment (if totaled under $50) is required upfront and must be made via paypal. I'm sorry, but considering some of the things I've seen friends go through on other sites in regards to commission payment, I have to ask that payment be upfront. If the total comes to over $50, then you can do half upfront and half when the commission is done.

----------

Please Keep In Mind...
I am not a machine. I work full time, 40 hours a week, and have a family. Even though I will absolutely get your commission done as soon as I can, I do not/can not pump out artwork 24/7. You're always welcome to PM me for a status update, and I do try to send commissioners status updates depending on what's being commissioned. But please remember that art takes time, and pieces will nearly always take several days for simpler sketches, up to several weeks for the larger, more complex pieces. Please have patience, because rushed art is never good, and I don't like putting out bad quality work.

My Rights as the Artist
I reserve the right to any of the following as the artist:
- Display the work in my gallery or portfolios
- Use the work as an example of a certain style, commission option, etc
- Deny a commission if I deem the content of such is inappropriate
- Require credit for the artwork

Your Rights as the Buyer
It's your art. You may more or less, do with it as you like, provided that:
- All credit for the work is given to me. You didn't do the art, you can't claim the credit.
- You may not use it commercially or for a profit, unless specifically discussed with me.
- For Sketches: If you'd like to ink/color/shade the sketch, you're welcome to do so, but I still require credit for the original drawing/sketch.
- For anything else: You may not alter the work in anyway, save for cropping or resizing, without my permission
Velg | 34 | Female | Artist | Writer | Steampunker
My Art Shop | Ko-Fi | DeviantArt | Toyhou.se

10 Oct 2017, 2:27 pm
Slots:
11 Oct 2017, 11:36 am
Up!
17 Oct 2017, 1:40 pm
Up!
9 Sep 2019, 10:22 pm
I see this was in 2017, but was wondering if you are still open for avatars?