♥ Pay With Plushies ♥ Art Shop! (Busy ;v;)

25 Oct 2017, 10:15 am (Edited 13 Jun 2019, 10:40 am)
♥ Waitlist slots are open and I am working on orders as quickly as I can! The summertime is a crazy busy time of the year for my job but I'll be doodling up a storm real soon :3c ♥

Salutations everyone! (PLEASE read through this page ❤❤❤)

I seem to have an addiction to collecting plushies~♥ So I've decided, why not make a shop where the payment is plushes?!

(❤❤❤Note: I will now only accept magical plushies as payment! And I am open to receiving copies now, but they will be worth less ❤❤❤)

There will be three different options with three different plush prices!

~Option One~

♥ Crayon Doodle! ♥

dd20p43-776d418b-7bb2-43ba-a6d2-476b7e66

Your character in a sweet yet simple chibi crayon-styled doodle!!
Crayon doodles are *2* Plush Points!

~ Option Two~

♥ Blinking Gif Set!! ♥

What's more perfect for your signature than a blinking gif of your character? This set will include three sizes of the same gif, a small (100X100), a medium (350X350), and a big one(500X500)! Of course, you are free to purchase just one size ♥ Your character's name, or any text of your choice will be written underneath the head in your choice of color! Keep in mind that I will only be using my own handwriting as the font.

The sizes!

Small:
gif_small_by_scarletnekolita-dd20sqp.gif

Medium:
gif_example_by_scarletnekolita-dd20squ.g

Big:
big_gif_example_by_scarletnekolita-dd20s

Each gif on its own is *6* plushie points, but the whole set is marked for the special price of *8*!

~ Option Three ~

dd20x2f-c596578b-06af-49fd-b9ab-a116816d
A full drawing of your character in a cute pose! Perfect for avi pictures!

Full body drawings are *10* plushie points! If you want it only waist-up, it'll be *5* plushie points!
If your character is a lil complex, there may be an additional charge.

Want all three? Just tell me you want the "full package"! Full packages are 20 plushie points!

So, how will this work, you ask?

♥ Before even deciding, PLEASE check my toybox so you know which plushies I do not have!!
Update: To make it easier, I have made a google doc of all the plushies I do NOT have and will be updating it periodically! I do still accept doubles though!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LE1sKNFMcDFqzGSX-yQA89yn1_G5U0pFiw3tuAIO1tM/edit?usp=sharing

♥ If you decide you like something and would like to "purchase" something, look through my toybox and lemme know which plushies you would like to give me in exchange! If I don't have it, I'll gladly accept it!

PLEASE don't ask me which plushies I want ;3; If the plushie isn't in my toybox, I will accept it

❤ USED plushies are worth half a plushie point!

♥ Got a rare plushie? That would count for *2* normal plushies! To me, rare is a "magic" plush. I am also open to receiving magical plushies I already have, but please let me know if it's a duplicate! Duplicate magical plushies are worth one plushies point!

♥ Got a VERY rare plush that I don't have? That counts as *3* normal plushies! A very rare plush would be a much less common magic plush (Like a Beach Fun deer) or an SR plush!

♥ Do I already have that magic plush? Is it the only extra plush you have? I can take duplicates, but they would only be one plushie point.

♥ Don't wanna use up your plushies? I don't blame you! You can also look through my menagerie and send me a critter!

The more rare the critter, the more "plushies" it would be worth! For example, a semi-rare would count as *2* plushies!

♥ Still wanna pay normally? Fine by me! 50,000 FC/100 FD for each "plushie point" :3

Review on the prices!
Option 1 ♥ Crayon Doodle! 2 Plushie Points!
Option 2 ♥ Gifs! 6 for one, 8 Plushie Points for the set!
Option 3 ♥ Full Drawing! 5 Plushie Points for waist-up ♥ 10 Plushie Points for fullbody ♥ Extra Plushie Points if the character is complex ♥
Full ♥ Package (only one per order!) 20 Plushie Points!

Review on Plushie Values!
Already used magic plush ❤ 1034-ball-python-snake-plush.png 2226-musketeer-raccoon-plush.png 932-striped-hyena-plush.png 1/2 a Plushie Point
Magic Plush I already have ❤ 1009-magic-calico-red-panda-plush.png 1035-magic-ball-python-snake-plush.png 2816-magic-vampire-fox-plush.png 1 Plushie Point
UNUSED Magic Plush 809-magic-antelope-deer-plush.png 953-magic-american-moon-moth-plush.png 867-magic-bat-eared-fox-plush.png 2 Plushie Points
RARE Magic Plush (please ask for me to verify) ❤ 2615-magic-beach-fun-deer-plush.png 1127-magic-aurora-snuffle-plush.png 1109-magic-beloved-gembound-plush.png 3 Plushie Points

♥ If I have the "used" version in my toybox, I'll gladly switch it for a magic one, and count it at the value of a regular magical plush! ♥

♥ I also accept stickers!! They will be graded on the same scale as plushies.

❤❤❤Big Update! If you would like to pay with USD, let me know! 1 plushie point is equal to 1 USD ♥♥♥

I am totally down to haggle if you have a rare item!

I work on these orders as I get them, so please be patient! ♥ Art takes time and I can only draw on my free time, but I WILL get to all orders with a "Payment Received" tag ♥

I do ask that you please be patient with me as I am both a full-time student and my irl job has crazy hours ;v;

I don't like to assign numbers, so I'll assign marks to my current orders! If I'm working on it, I'll say so, like, "Currently working on ♣!" so you can know :3

♥ PLEASE do not send any plushes BEFORE I confirm the order!!!

♥♥♥Thanks for shopping!! ♥♥♥

Current Orders!!

shortyginger ***Payment Received***

OakDutchAngelDragon ***Payment Received***

StrayChowChow *** Payment Received ***

Nova_Dutchie ***Payment Received*** ♥Full Package♥

SeamusHarper ♥ Payment Pending ♥

♥♥♥Future Orders/Waitlist♥♥♥

I'll ping for when I'm accepting new people for the waitlist! I'll do that when the current one empties out!!
(If you are still "Payment Pending" I will not be moving your order up to the "Current Orders" section)

♥ (EMPTY)

♥ (EMPTY)

♥ (EMPTY)

♥ (EMPTY)

♥ (EMPTY)

♥ (EMPTY)

♥ (EMPTY)

♥ (EMPTY)

♥ (EMPTY)

♥ (EMPTY)

♥♥♥♥PINGLIST♥♥♥

Turnivis PuddleSplash ♥ @ ♥ Koro-san SilverDeath tigerstripes175 dedenne Pandorose ToyMangle Xanthipe Caramel0123 Keldeogirl Vexynnia_Wolfe Galaxywolf269 VaniBlu Khoufu ♥ @Breezyheart

♥ If you would like to leave a tip, I would be way more than grateful!!! The button below is for tips in USD, but tips of any kind, including FC. FD or even spare plushies are always welcome ♥

** IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are sending a tip through USD please be sure to UNTICK the box that will ask if the money is for payment of goods! Thank you again!! **

dd20cs5-b3a18e01-6fd7-4e4a-8dbc-02404d24

(Psst! Special Rule: If you have read through this entire page, send a heart in your comment so I know!)
"Teach a child to read and you give them the key to life" <3
♥ 22 ♥ She/Her/Babe ♥ Latina ♥ Capricorn ♥ "Artist"? ♥ Pan ♥Bookworm ♥ Chatty ♥ Petty ♥ Plushie Obsessed ♥
shop_banner_by_scarletnekolita-dbroma4.p

♥ My toyhouse is ScarletNekolita ♥

25 Oct 2017, 10:17 am
Do any of the plush in my toybox (other than old even plush) interest you?
I'd be interested in getting a animated one.

★Manitka★#91133★she/he/they★19★

mwahahahaha.png

25 Oct 2017, 10:19 am (Edited 25 Oct 2017, 10:20 am)
I’d love an animated headshot of each of the babs in my signature (click each head for their references)! Can you say what plushies you’re interested in?
8395245_B9BzKljP0GvCZJA.gif?1530642001
25 Oct 2017, 10:29 am
Manitka HI! ♥ Thanks for checking out my shop! You don't have to ask which I would be interested in, if I don't have it I'd be glad to take it off your hands ♥

Relic Hi Relic! If its not in my toybox already, I'll take it :3 I love them all! That would be six plushies, okay?
♥ 22 ♥ She/Her/Babe ♥ Latina ♥ Capricorn ♥ "Artist"? ♥ Pan ♥Bookworm ♥ Chatty ♥ Petty ♥ Plushie Obsessed ♥

25 Oct 2017, 10:30 am
That sounds good! I’ll get your plushies and send a trade soon <3
8395245_B9BzKljP0GvCZJA.gif?1530642001
25 Oct 2017, 10:35 am
ScarletNekolita

Okay can you hold a slot for me while I try and access your toybox?

mwahahahaha.png

25 Oct 2017, 10:38 am
Manitka Thank you! Don't forget to link me to whatever character you want drawn!

Relic Will do! Thanks again for your interest! ♥

25 Oct 2017, 10:44 am
Alright so would it be possible to buy one full body and one blink animation thingy of her: https://sta.sh/21nzuzjuwxo6?edit=1

Ill edit a list of the pushes ill offer in a second.

mwahahahaha.png

25 Oct 2017, 10:47 am
Manitka What a cutie! Let's see... that will be 5 plushies total! I'll start working on it once payment is recieved ♥

25 Oct 2017, 10:48 am
ScarletNekolita

Just to be clear a magic will count as 3? I don't want to make any mistakes xD

mwahahahaha.png

25 Oct 2017, 10:53 am
Manitka Yup :3

25 Oct 2017, 10:56 am
Alright then can I offer a magic timber wolf canine, and a magic black canine ^^

mwahahahaha.png

25 Oct 2017, 10:57 am
I have extra magical Red Tailed Boa Snake, Spotted hyena, Queen Bee and Jester Gecko

What are you able to draw for them?

yfr5mowo
deviantART♦️ToyHou.se
✨ Crow/Wendigo || He/Him ✨
25 Oct 2017, 11:02 am (Edited 25 Oct 2017, 11:03 am)
Can I get both an animated drawing and a full drawing of her for 25k fc?

Edit: Seems like I’ve been ninja’d.
25 Oct 2017, 11:04 am
Hi! Is there any plushies in my toy box you don’t have and are interested in? If so, I’d love to get some art from you c:
7007327_bW3fCypwTiMMD9o.png

★sнα∂ | ℓεsвιαη | #5678★

Toyhou.seTumblrIGDA
25 Oct 2017, 11:04 am
ScarletNekolita How do you count a non-magical gembound?
Art Plaza!

this_user_is_lgbt___transgender__by_themthis_user_is_lgbt___v2__by_themonkswhite
25 Oct 2017, 11:11 am
MamaOtaku Since gembounds are still kinda rare, I'd count that as two plushie points!

25 Oct 2017, 11:12 am
Manitka That works! Please send them in a trade and I'll get right to work!

25 Oct 2017, 11:14 am
ok! would I be able to get a fullbody of Her? I lovee your art! ^u^
Art Plaza!

this_user_is_lgbt___transgender__by_themthis_user_is_lgbt___v2__by_themonkswhite
25 Oct 2017, 11:15 am
I have extra magical Red Tailed Boa Snake, Spotted hyena, Queen Bee and Jester Gecko

What are you able to draw for them?

deerSkullz If they are used, that would be a total of *8* plushie points! If unused, that would be a total of *12* plushie points! You can afford multiple items :3 Your choice of what ♥

25 Oct 2017, 11:19 am
Can I have 5 drawings?
option 1 and 2 (animation plz) and 3 of
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2PxPLTwBl-SOTdhUmdBTnlYZFE?usp=sharing
And 1 and 2 (animation plz) of
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2PxPLTwBl-SRm9lX1ktX1lNSTA?usp=sharing

Trading:
magic barn owl x2
and a chinchilla
magic Calico Red Panda Plush
and clown hyena plush!

Uh oh... sorry but I already have a clown hyena and I can't accept multiples of the same plush. Please check my toybox before deciding! Also the links didn't seem to work for me...

25 Oct 2017, 11:20 am
MamaOtaku I would love to draw Mimi for you! That will be two plushies please :3 Once I receive the trade, I will get to work!

25 Oct 2017, 11:24 am
Darknightt You sure can! Just send a trade when ready ♥

shadwuff If I don't have it in my toybox, I'll probably want it ♥ Which option will you like?