Fertilizer Giveaway - Ends November 10th!

31 Oct 2017, 5:15 pm (Edited 7 Nov 2017, 3:52 pm)
EDIT: Read the Second post for Giveaway Info

News said:

Festival Updates

And now we have some news for the end of the DMM Halloween festival. The official end date is now the 14th of November. The Shop will close on the 21st of November.

As for the Pumpkin Contest, here's a quick run down of the reward tiers:

2,500 points will net you the gold trophy, as well as Chester's Hat.
32-gold-grand-pumpkin-trophy.png2775-chesters-hat.png
1,500 points will net you the silver trophy.
33-silver-grand-pumpkin-trophy.png
500 points will net you the bronze trophy.
34-bronze-grand-pumpkin-trophy.png

Due to feedback, you'll only receive one trophy for the highest tier reached. For every 5000 grams thereafter, you'll receive a special Dragonsmaw Pie item. You can now earn up to 20 of these.

Pumpkins pumpkins every where and so many in despair! Well I don't know how many are in actual despair but I am sure some are scrambling to get their pumpkins to a certain level to get a gold trophy and some Dragonsmaw Pies.

As my pumpkin passed 71,000g on the first day I am really out of goals for this event and way to many extra supplies. I figured I would help others out because really what else am I supposed to do with this stuff. With that in mind I am asking for all those who have hit their pumpkin goal and has the attitude 'Eh, I suppose I can help someone else's pumpkin grow" to help me gather all the fertilizer they wish to donate. On November 5thNovember 10th I will change this thread from a Gathering thread to a giving thread
I'll be bumping my pumpkin up to 102,500g but never fear I will have plenty of Fertilizer to pass around

Summary:
- Looking for as much Fertilizer Tevie can get her hands on
- November 5th I will be passing out gathered Fertilizer to those who's pumpkins have not meet the pumpkin goals
- I have not nailed down my give-away rules yet

To be on a ping list to be notified when this thread changes to a give away thread let me know

I am sure there is more to say but can't think what it is at the moment

Ping List
@411 @33967 @100862 @757 @92981 @1141 @70349 @105019 @70243 @1159 @19191 @106154 @100948 @43160 @56402 @56416 @26696 @21901 @104971 @19223 @37128 @781 @89918 @103051 @67906 @24085 @46108 @45108 @105859 @52409 @26268 @39646 @104092 @80371 @104672 @92858

31 Oct 2017, 5:16 pm (Edited 8 Nov 2017, 5:55 pm)
Fertilizer Count:1720
The amount decreased as I upped my pumpkin to the new max. With now 8 days until I give out fertilizer I am sure I will have plenty to give out

A thanks for helping to:
Elpide Rotsuoy Anjoulas

And a Special thanks to SeargentMuffins for continuing to help me up the fertilizer count

----------------------------------------------------------------------

FERTILIZER GIVEAWAY
Please read the rules and how to post. If you fail to post right you will miss out on the fertilizer

I have spent the last several days making as much fertilizer as my pumpkin guts would allow. With some help from the people listed above I have quite the little haul. All this was done in order to help people get a little closer to their pumpkin growth goal. This is all FREE but there are a few things I would like you to keep in mind:

- Please use the form I will provide when posting for fertilizer
- Don't lie about the size of your pumpkin
- Don't sell the fertilizer
- post by November 10th @ 00:00:00

So on to what ya'll really care about, how to get some fertilizer. Its easy just fill out the form below and post it

User ID # :
Pumpkin current size :
Pumpkin size goal :
Fertilizer in your inventory:

Why do I want to know this stuff? Let face it I'm probably not going to be able to help you hit your goal. Well I could but that would mean less help for others. I want to know because. Just because. -shrugs- So for all you curious people out there who want to know how things will proceed:

- Forms will be posted until November 10th, on November 10th I will start filling the form,
- Forms will be filled from player with the smallest pumpkin first
- I will provide the amount of fertilizer required to get you to a Dragonsmaw pie
--ex: Your pumpkin is 1000g , I will give you 65 bags of fertilizer. This will make your pumpkin 7500g
- I will try and get as many people up to the next pie as I can.

**If you don't care about the pie and only want the gold trophy please let me know and I will cut down on the fertilizer I give you**
31 Oct 2017, 5:18 pm
I'd like to be on a ping list please
Hello
-------------
[url=]Weasyl[/url] | [url=]Fur Affinity[/url] | [url=]DeviantART[/url] |

under construction! i just returned after almost 2 years away :o
-------------
[/center]
Please add me to that pinglist since I don't think I will be able to get to the point max by the end of this due to the fact that I work ; w ;

.::Beta Tester::.
Please quote/ping me!
Plz click mons
xSRsBu0.pngO1R9wQ3.pngnYno2vL.pngA2eG9W8.pngwttDoZV.png
Flags by Lu
29 | They/Them
Icon by @whitelykos
Professional Disappointment
ADHD|Depression|Anxiety|Aspergers
extra
31 Oct 2017, 5:38 pm
do you mean the points for the pumpkin growing or the smashing part?
Sorry to sound a little lost here
31 Oct 2017, 5:42 pm
midnightumi - For growing your pumpkin to a larger size. karma means nothing and I can't actually help out with Karma anyway. But as you get things for having a pumpkin a certain size and I can help with that, I plan to do so.
31 Oct 2017, 5:47 pm
May I be added to the ping list as well?
1 Nov 2017, 4:53 am
Rotsuoy You asked to be pinged if I made a thread I just kinda forgot to ping you earlier
1 Nov 2017, 5:00 am
Tevie

Ohh man I'd definitely like to be pinged when the giveaway opens up! Mine is only 2,600..
heck • boring nugget lady • Call me Lemons, Admiral, Drew, Hecking Nerd, or whatever ~<3

Just someone who wants ppl to be cozy like doggo and warm like mash potatoe
1 Nov 2017, 5:01 am
Tevie
The points they're speaking off.. Are those Karma points? Or is it grams? (My pumpkin is about 7300 gr right now)
1 Nov 2017, 5:04 am
Elpide Those are Grams. This is to get as many people to their pumpkin goals size wise as possible. How I give out will probably depend on how much fertilizer I have by the 5th and how much people need by that time.

I do have another thread in item trades where I am filling all your candy point wishes as well though as I am still drowning in CP
1 Nov 2017, 5:06 am
Tevie said:
Elpide Those are Grams. This is to get as many people to their pumpkin goals size wise as possible. How I give out will probably depend on how much fertilizer I have by the 5th and how much people need by that time.

I do have another thread in item trades where I am filling all your candy point wishes as well though as I am still drowning in CP

Okay thanks!! :D Will get mine to 8000 and then I'll help you out ^^
1 Nov 2017, 5:22 am
Tevie im only on like 1.5k grams right now, i'd really like to get some hands on fertilisers, add me to the pinglist please! when i get up to around 5k-6k ill help donating!
Maru | 16 | Japanese native
I'm learning Italian, I'd like Italian speakers who can help me in need if you mind ;w;

92c.gif
1 Nov 2017, 5:22 am
Tevie

Could I be added to the pinglist...? I am trying hard to grow it to the max, but due to my moving, I have little time. T-T

tumblr_p53ie1EC5A1vlw6imo5_r1_400.png
Female/24/Netherlands/Fv +7H/Metalhead/Nordic freak
Ping me please~
1 Nov 2017, 5:27 am
Everyone has been added to the ping list so far. Please not that anyone who wants at least one Dragonsmaw Pie needs their pumpkin at 7500g then 5k more for each additional Pie you want.
1 Nov 2017, 7:16 am
Tevie Thanks for the ping. I'll send you some fertilizer now. I kept crafting it, because, well, I have nothing better to do on FV, and I need breaks from art every fifteen minutes or so after I bruised my ulna nerve last week.
NJ5dWJ5q2Xt8HcP2ovwxvxWmaCntPc
❤ I am not a mod, but I'm here to help! ❤
1 Nov 2017, 7:21 am
Can you please add me to the pinglist? I don't think I'll be able to have enough fertilizer for the gold in the end. ;o;
I will try my best to help donate when I have a bunch, though. c:
--☆--
We were nameless
We have a name
We were wordless
The words came
--☆--
LOOKING FOR ART???
Coffee for art?
1 Nov 2017, 7:25 am
I'd like to be added to the pinglist please. This is a great idea :)
1 Nov 2017, 7:32 am
Tevie I'd love to be added to the pinglist also!
FV +7 | Please ping me!
1 Nov 2017, 7:43 am
Could I be added to the pinglist? I'm awfully busy and my pumpkin isnt even in the thousands yet
He/Him

This is probably gonna be empty for a while
1 Nov 2017, 7:47 am
May I be added to the pinglist?
2h9n6.png
Jökull/Йокюдль/Yokudl | Male | GMT+3 (Furvilla time: +9 hours)
Ping me with the ID number (19191)
[Warning] If you use singular "they" - refrain from interacting with me outside of commerce forums.
1 Nov 2017, 7:53 am
May I be added to the ping list?
1 Nov 2017, 9:59 am
*raises hand*
MY ICON IS MY POKESONA, EMI. Designed by a RowanFyre
My Deviantart~

Please check my Emergency Commissions thread? I need to raise $15-$22 for a bab on hold
Clicky click?:
https://pokefarm.com/user/DSSOfficial