✧Northern Candy Ferrets Premades!✧

19 Nov 2017, 4:12 pm
Hello! Welcome to the official page of Northern Candy Ferrets!

Table of Contents:
-Species Lore-
-Species Information-
-Species Rules-

-Premades and Myos-

So Let's get onto it then!!

Northern Candy Ferrets

multiplescreeen_by_milkywhitebones-dbu8u

Theses lil guys can range from the size of a common house cat all the way up to the size of an adult tiger, and can be domesticated and bred for show. Their existence dates back to the late 1600’s when they were discovered on the coast of Japan. Originally bred for their fur and rather delectable meats these creatures were nearly hunt into extinction.

Now in modern day they are a federally protected species and are only hunted in high population areas such as Iceland and Africa. The candy ferrets come in a wide variety of colours and coats that are both visually and texturally appealing

Winter Coats
For groomers and pet owners it's recommended to take in a Winter Coat version- longer in hair and more beefy than most they are usually showcased and flaunted around. They have a hearty appetite and you should have a decent financial budget to care for these guys. But they are amazing with children and small animals and quiet the friendlier of the breed. These candy ferrets are about the size of a large dog and should be handled and treated as one. They were native to the icy lands of the arctic and the grasslands of iceland.

Spring and Fall Coats
For the springtime and fall coats it's recommended for beginners and children. They are around the size of a domesticated cat and can eat anything a domesticated cat would. Easy maintenance and care sets for a good starter pet. These beasts originated from the fields of japan.

Summer Coats
The summer coat is by far one of the more experienced of the breed to handle, and should only be kept by those who are knowledgeable with their health and grooming. They require daily walks, monthly veterinary visits, and can be prone to many many diseases. These breeds can vary in size and are hard to pin down as one exact size. Deformities and birth defects are common, and shorter life expectancies are normal. This breed was only attained through intense gene manipulation and progressive breeding, it first originated in the blistering heat of the african desserts- kept by kings and higher class people.

19 Nov 2017, 4:14 pm (Edited 19 Nov 2017, 6:46 pm)
Species information

So what does a Candy Ferret look like?

Fur Colouration
Natural, Domestic, Exotic

Natural Colouration consists of neutral browns, grays, blacks, whites, oranges, yellows, etc. this is common in pet owners for companionship- but some breeders prefer the lower maintenance. These colourations eye colours are highly sought after, and it's considered to have AMAZING natural eye colouration. (Base colours + Exotic eyes)
colouration_natural_by_milkywhitebones-d

Domestic Fur colouration consists of natural colourations with slight alteration to genetics and melanin levels. Colours range from natural and base colours to splashes of sharper more vibrant and pastels. (Base colours + 3 Exotic colourations)
colouration_domestic_by_milkywhitebones-

Exotic colouration consists of bright colours and pastels, as well as natural colours. This breed has been severely genetically enhanced so that their fur is more glossy and lush. Popular with the rich and groomers, these pets make a beautiful trophy. These breeds don't last very long in the wild due to light sensitivity, and a costly fur maintenance.
(Base colours + Unlimited exotic)
colouration_exotic_by_milkywhitebones-db

Eye Colouration
Predatory, Show, Altered.

Predatory eyes consist of duller colours, slitted pupils, and more natural colours. Common on Domesticated and exotic pets. [Neutral hues, round and slitted pupils]
predatory_eyes_by_milkywhitebones-dbu8uj

Show eyes are common on ‘Natural Fur coloured’ candy ferrets, and consist of beautiful patterns and pupils [Shaped pupils, Multicoloured eyes]
showeyes_by_milkywhitebones-dbu8uir.png

Altered eye colours consist of pure black, whites, and other such colours. Swirled pupils, no pupils, or glowing pupils are genetic abnormalities. Common in Exotic Breeds. [Exotic colours, abnormal pupils, no pupils]
altered_eyes_by_milkywhitebones-dbu8uky.

Fur Length and breeds
Winter,Spring/fall,Summer

furexamples_by_milkywhitebones-dbu8ujf.p

Winter coats have thicker, fuller, and more fluffy fur. Some of these breeds have docked tails, ears, and broader WIDER muzzles.

Spring/fall coats are shorter furred then winter coats, but still have longer fur than its summertime equivalent. These breeds can sprout different horns, longer claws, or even no claws. Have a slimmer build than the winter coats.

Summer coats have very short and fine fur, and some even have no fur at all. Horns can be antlers, and most ears are floppy, but some can be docked. Tend to have a very built body or the exact opposite.

multiplescreeen_by_milkywhitebones-dbu8u

Breeds
Wild: (Natural colours, Predatory eyes, Any coat)
Domesticated: (Domesticated Colouration, Show eyes, Any coat)
Exotic: (Exotic Colouration, Altered Eyes, any coat)
19 Nov 2017, 4:15 pm (Edited 28 Aug 2018, 7:20 pm)
Species Rules

-This species is SEMI-OPEN-
-if you re-traded/resold, you must notify me within 24 hours of sale-
-Horns can differ from just ‘unicorn’ horns, but only on Domesticated and exotic-
-Wings and Other abnormalities only occur on Exotic-
-HETEROCHROMIA IRIDIUM occurs in every breed-
-missing limbs can occur in every breed-
-extra limbs can occur in only domesticated and exotic-
19 Nov 2017, 4:16 pm (Edited 28 Aug 2018, 7:20 pm)
Adoptables said:

MYO SLOTS
Wild Breed: FREE TO THE PUBLIC
Domestic Breed: $4/400FD
Exotic Breed: $6/600FD

Furcash is not accepted for myo slots

Customs!
Wild Breed: $5/500FD
Domestic Breed: $6/600FD
Exotic Breed: $8/800FD

19 Nov 2017, 5:05 pm
LiteralArtist forgive me if I’m not supposed to post yet, I’m very interested in grape soda, what’s the prices for these?
8237576_W7RidJhVshUF6FY.png
19 Nov 2017, 5:06 pm
Gis i just updated everything! so prices are listed on this post! <3
19 Nov 2017, 5:11 pm
LiteralArtist oh great!

Annnddd I’m poor.
Hope whoever buys them loves em
8237576_W7RidJhVshUF6FY.png
19 Nov 2017, 5:12 pm
LiteralArtist I'm very interested in buying one, but I can't see the images, they just come out as links without the "http://&quot;. If you copy their image address and paste it with [img]linkhere[/img] it should work! :3
5123597_zfp5lj9Iydcgnn7.pngby Puck
19 Nov 2017, 5:15 pm
LiteralArtist Cute! How much does a MYO slot cost and can one pay up to rarer colors than Wild?
19 Nov 2017, 5:21 pm
these are so cute! <3 good luck with sales!

dzfakuw.png

I'm Angie! Feel free to ping me!
She/Her - 20 - FV+3

HwSpdYO.gif

dbPiNuX.png
19 Nov 2017, 5:21 pm
LiteralArtist i'd love to buy Edge Lord and Ripoff Pokemon with FC
♡ /ᐠ。。ꞈ。。ᐟ ♡

"Can I help you not to hurt anymore" - Linkin Park
.:: ✞ :: bitsie :: female :: shy spider :: married :: momma ::

ycbb974t
19 Nov 2017, 5:22 pm
LiteralArtist Are you willing to do holds? and if so for how long? I am really interested in red koi, they are so cute
10557567_0jz9pPR1GOkuBit.png
Art by papaemeritus Icon by PastelShadows
http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/103451-simple-animated-ych
19 Nov 2017, 5:24 pm
I'd love to buy red koi for FC now if possible!
902-citrine-gembound-plush.png 3752-scorpio-zodiac-plushie.png Pls ping me to get me attention friendos!
icon by frostspeak i lov her,
I write pwyw!
19 Nov 2017, 5:26 pm (Edited 19 Nov 2017, 5:30 pm)
Sylvette all fixed up!

starsystems myo slots have been added to adoption page, and yes, if you purchase a myo slot both exotic and domestic breeds are able to be made!

bitsiespider message me and i can get you the files!

Lilytora i do holds for exactly 24 hours, after that they are put back up for sale!
19 Nov 2017, 5:27 pm
Sassibirb message me and i can get you the files!
19 Nov 2017, 5:28 pm
nice! Add me to pinglist please <3
5123597_zfp5lj9Iydcgnn7.pngby Puck
19 Nov 2017, 5:29 pm
LiteralArtist But are they on hold for Lilytora ? I don't want to snipe if it's on hold ^^;
902-citrine-gembound-plush.png 3752-scorpio-zodiac-plushie.png Pls ping me to get me attention friendos!
I write pwyw!
19 Nov 2017, 5:30 pm
LiteralArtist
add me to the pinglist please? :)

yah2dr2g
19 Nov 2017, 5:31 pm
Sassibirb oh damn yes they are! sorry! this has gotten semi-hectic and the names have gone over my head!! yes redkoi is on hold, and edgelord and ripoffpokemon are both currently sold!
19 Nov 2017, 5:33 pm
LiteralArtist

I'll take Parakeet Blue for FC!
She/Her - Nin - Please ping me - Stall - Flight Rising
Art Shop

6545311_dTrsesiCV59A0QF.png
19 Nov 2017, 5:33 pm
Could I please be put on the pinglist for premades ? I really adore these aaaa
19 Nov 2017, 5:34 pm
LiteralArtist No worries at all, I understand! I just didn't want to get a mix-up happen, but if Red Koi is taken off of hold/not sold, please let me know because I'd love to adopt them! And please add me to your pinglist :D these fellas are adorable
I write pwyw!
19 Nov 2017, 5:35 pm
Ninenko send me a message and i will give you the high res images!
19 Nov 2017, 5:36 pm
They look quite interesting! Fantasy-aspects are present, but you've made nice breed rules regardless. :3c

If you have a ping list I'd love to be on it!
19 Nov 2017, 5:38 pm
Sylvette
Ramorgi
LucielChoi
Sassibirb
all added to my pinglist <3