What pet sites are "in" these days

19 Dec 2017, 10:12 pm
I'm getting back into pet sites and such. I just started playing this and icepets again, I've played subeta on and off for years, and have played Neopets for ages. What other pet sites do you guys like? and is there anything new or coming soon?

19 Dec 2017, 10:14 pm
Cervid There's Flight Rising and Chicken Smoothie which both seem to be going as strong as FV if not stronger. There's also a new site called Dappervolk that is having its beta next year, but it's not officially out yet.
ydf232byh2bh6z4y7d2h66sjgphzeuyd4evgwyy8eeyjwny8gfxs48yb25claz
19 Dec 2017, 10:14 pm
i like Flight Rising (kind of) and Aywas
╭━━━━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━━━━╮
Vee//(he/they)//22//services// need help?
tunncfa
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
nx5na99
i used to be kankri! ping me using @81311!
FV Help Guide | Chris and Rotsy's Guide
19 Dec 2017, 10:17 pm (Edited 19 Dec 2017, 10:17 pm)
man ive heard about this one site called furvilla, small community, but fun on occasion
the arts real nice though
sarcasm lol sorry

uhhhhhhhhh ok honestly ive only played neopets and subeta
i know theres a new one out there but i cannot for the life of me remember its name
edit: dappervolk! that's it, that's the one that people are excited about
Hello friends!
Tumblr
Paintie Shop Adopt Shop
tumblr_o9ircu6zJ11r94trko1_500.gif
19 Dec 2017, 10:18 pm
neopets and flight rising probably have the most traffic these days
even though they're both kinda meh at this point
it feels like the staff are as over it as the general user base is lmao
he/him | 21
19 Dec 2017, 10:26 pm (Edited 19 Dec 2017, 10:29 pm)
no one has ever heard of it but rescreatu is a really fun game it's got great art and is very well done so its kinda sad that it never has more than fifty players online at a time
ive been playing for years
im ghosteez
http://www.rescreatu.com/
poyiHit.png
wclGUhL.png
19 Dec 2017, 10:29 pm
Not many people play it, but mods and such are active and really nice! I'd recommend playing it, its called Xanje
Electrica-breathing.gif
"Everyone makes mistakes. I've had more than my share."
19 Dec 2017, 10:35 pm (Edited 19 Dec 2017, 10:36 pm)
Gonna go FlightRising and Chicken Smoothie on having the largest, most active usernames. I don't have a neopets acct so idk on that. I've also heard Wajas tossed around too.

I like to play Felisfire, FR, and Rescreatu.

Felisfire is an alien feline breeding sim, with a heck-ton of markings available, and a useable full-color spectrum. There's 10 breeds and a whole lot of "dress up" items available for you to play with. Getting into is kinda hard, and I'm not good at explaining, so if you do join, check out the new-player forum. They'll get you started. (If you want some monies, pm me your ID# and I'll send some :3)

Rescreatu...has seen better days. The user base is getting really close-nit and rude if you don't agree with them on certain things and staff is very sketchy.
Very polished art-style, though. Just makes me wish the site was handled better. (again, you can pm me your username if you join and I'll send you some money to get started)
+0 FV time - deadlifting my fursonas - i love pygmy goats
imuXSyy.png
19 Dec 2017, 10:39 pm
Consumers here are way into Flightrising. Its pretty good opportunity to take advantage of everyones percieved value of Tr... if you got the time to grind a whole lot ha ha
661b6eb2de5a7099a7bbe273249ab3b4.gif
"The 20's will be a-roarin' "
19 Dec 2017, 10:39 pm
verpets is another one
19 Dec 2017, 10:40 pm
I love Flight Rising. I also dabble in Dragon Cave (More of pixel collecting then anything) and Howrse.. Out of them I recommend Flight Rising a bit more. Howrse has a really bad vibe of needing to spend physical money to be able to do anything.
GNU: Terry Pratchett | Work 8 hrs a day every day no smartphone. Festivals make me headesk

19 Dec 2017, 10:41 pm (Edited 19 Dec 2017, 10:43 pm)
Lets see Chickensmoothie, Xanje, Flight Rising, PokeFarmQ, Xanje, Aywas, Goatlings, Acitius, Ovipets, Wajas and a few more.
pet_13239343_shop_1.png Please click my pet

dwTP4Bj.pngswkZXjI.png
20 Dec 2017, 9:21 pm (Edited 20 Dec 2017, 10:46 pm)
I recommend Chicken Smoothie, Flight Rising, BeastKeeper, and Equiverse.

BeastKeeper lets you own mythical creatures, and you can breed and battle them. It's a year older then Flight Rising, and may not be as active, but it's a bit more relaxing. However, there's certain consequences (both good and bad) for inbreeding pets. It's got a sequel in the works called BeastEon.

Equiverse is a competitive horse sim. You can breed, race, and so on. There's a bunch of lovely irl breeds to choose from, though you can get non-realistic colors. It's got a roll-back feature, which means you don't have to worry about pets getting hungry, aging, etc until you login. Its creator also works on Lioden (though Lioden is 16+, Equiverse is for younger audiences).
tumblr_inline_mol9wqqL1c1qz4rgp.giftumblr_nophogdq8I1upqdo2o1_500.gif
Ping me if you want my attention.
20 Dec 2017, 9:23 pm (Edited 20 Dec 2017, 9:29 pm)
Edit: Never mind, whoops ^^;;
animated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgranimated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgranimated_snowflake_icon__for_dark_backgr
20 Dec 2017, 9:26 pm
Emeraldheart Agreed, but it's 16+, and not everyone on this site (that's a 13+ site) can get on there.
tumblr_inline_mol9wqqL1c1qz4rgp.giftumblr_nophogdq8I1upqdo2o1_500.gif
Ping me if you want my attention.
20 Dec 2017, 9:52 pm
There's one where the login is through facebook called ovipets that is pretty fun. it plays with genetics more than most sites i've seen. as for activity you just need to either join the right groups or a ton of them and the people are generally nice. theres always a couple immature individuals on any site that has animals. there's a lot of artist of all kinds of levels and styles, but I also admin the only active DA group so my active members may have me fooled on that. Rp groups are everywhere in it as well.
I'm 1 hour behind Furvilla's clock.
mini_heros_by_coyowolf-dbtla8r.png
YCH flat rates, Custom Work has Custom Rates.
PayPal, FD, FC, ovipet credits, DA points accepted.
20 Dec 2017, 10:02 pm
I play flight rising, chicken smoothie and Ovipets.

I wouldn't recommend ovipets, though. It is pretty toxic in areas. Plus the mods aren't exactly reliable? I've at least had some pretty bad experiences in the art/adoptable communities there. Plus it's really tedious to feed pets.

Flight rising...Eh...I tend to avoid the forums. Cute game. And it has a few minigames.

IDK much about chicken smoothie. Only joined in October. Seems pretty peaceful. Though there's not a lot to do.
He/him/they/them.

Ping me to get my attention better.

Icon by plumpyoshi