Villager Sorting on Profile/Sidebar

10 Jan 2018, 2:41 am (Edited 5 Feb 2018, 5:01 pm)
Okay, this is something that is more a pet peeve of mine than anything else, but I thought that I'd throw it out there.

Sorting villagers on the sidebar should be separate from sorting them on your profile.
Personally, I want my villagers sorted differently in these two places. For instance, on my profile, I'd like to have them sorted by id number, while on the sidebar, I like to have my active workers. But with the way the system works now, I can't do both those things.
I don't know what the best way to do this would be. Link to profile sort to the Villagers page, maybe? Or give a different section for sorting your sidebar?
Thoughts, anyone?

(Or am I the only one actually really bothered by this? Cause I would not be surprised. xD )

An addition to the suggestion:

another thing I'd love to see is a longer sidebar. As in having a few more slots for people (maybe 15-20 total villagers you can add onto there), as some people have gotten worker slot totems and would make it easier for them to not have to peck and search through villagers, if that's the correct term. Even people who just got the village / food drive - based totem might feel this way from what I've understood.

10 Jan 2018, 8:51 pm
i dont know how hard it'd actually be for them to change this, but honestly i agree.
it really dissuades me from switching my active workers,since it makes it pretty clunky to navigate to their career. not impossible obviously, just way more annoying than clicking the big career badge on the sidebar
11 Jan 2018, 10:04 pm
I also don't know how possible this would be to code, but if it is possible - that would be super neato! I too would like to organize my villagers differently on my profile than I need to have them on my sidebar. u///u
YBLdXhp.gif1F8Dbm5.gif
Laz ★ they/she ★ PST
11 Jan 2018, 10:08 pm
This has long been a wish of the player base, and I’d really like to see it come to fruition
iPd97NZ.gifYbpLwur.png6retanN.gifYbpLwur.pngiPd97NZ.gif
BkvGbbz.gif™ |boBvjTb.gif|™ 5zBgwgn.gif
11 Jan 2018, 10:10 pm
i DEFINITELY agree. i was kitsune (my sona) to be my first villager people see on my profile. but i keep other villagers different on my sidebar cuz of their careers and such for events. it's....annoying.
fa5rzTm.pngXrh3GOB.png
VwAO9Oa.pngDv8kGk8.png14447523_1Kk72ah6yHDg3Lm.png <-----lil asshole My sona
14 Jan 2018, 9:47 pm
This would be very helpful, although no matter how hard/easy the code is - I feel like this will remain a "backburner" problem for awhile since they're still focused on the DMM event issues. Understandable of course, but I'd fully support if they decide to do this.
7UBFRX4.png?1

4 Feb 2018, 7:04 pm
I'm just going to give this a friendly bump so it stays on the first page of the suggestions, since I really support this idea <3
YBLdXhp.gif1F8Dbm5.gif
Laz ★ they/she ★ PST
5 Feb 2018, 8:08 am
PLEASE

Also rains I'm not sure how you feel about this additional suggestion, although another thing I'd love to see is a longer sidebar. As in having a few more slots for people (maybe 15-20 total villagers you can add onto there), as some people have gotten worker slot totems and would make it easier for them to not have to peck and search through villagers, if that's the correct term. Even people who just got the village / food drive - based totem might feel this way from what I've understood.
5 Feb 2018, 3:28 pm
Oh yeah I'd definitely love this :o

RedlaSunShowers029 I agree even though I've never had any worker totems it'd just be neat to have that choice. And that you can choose to have it like it is now if having grayed out villagers bothers you
Ping me please!

5 Feb 2018, 3:43 pm
rains Ah yeah, definitely agree with that! I have 13 slots total, and I know some players have up to 20. Hope someone sees this suggestion and decides to do something with it! Hope you don't mind if I ping an admin.

ADMIN-Mat What would you think about this overall suggestion?
5 Feb 2018, 5:00 pm
RedlaSunShowers029
Psst, twas a different Rain. xD

But yeah, I totally agree about a longer sidebar. I'll add it to the original post.
5 Feb 2018, 5:51 pm
Rainstorm Ah whoops! Seeing you both on the thread confused me. Thank you! This was indeed a wonderful suggestion.
5 Feb 2018, 5:59 pm
RedlaSunShowers029
No worries. And thanks for the addition. I'd forgotten about that when I made this thread. ^_^
7 Feb 2018, 6:38 pm
YES! I thought about suggesting this ages ago, but I never got around to making a post about it. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who wants this. xD
7 Feb 2018, 11:10 pm
I've been wanting this since day one. I know it has been brought up multiple times in the past but it would still be nice to see.
Trading 2-3 Digit Villagers and Items for Dappervolk
2-3 Digit Villager Sale Thread Link---Item Sale Thread Link