free painte commissions boys (and premades)

12 Jan 2018, 5:13 pm (Edited 16 Feb 2018, 11:22 pm)
free customs boi

hello,, i had a paintie shop before but it wasnt really working and in all honesty i make these for fun, not profit!! i have some examples below, and i will be giving away a few in a later post, they are pretty old and i know that they probably won't be sold for actual currency oops DISCLAIMER:: these are not the best painties, and I must inform you that they might be bad, they might be good, but hey, if theyre bad, at least you didn't pay for em :)

IdenticalBlueDartfrog-size_restricted.gi
`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ѕнιηумσσ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´

♥ Hello, I'm ѕнιηумσσ, but you can call me Shiny, Destiny, anything that you feel like it. I really love writing and wish to be an author when I grow up! I love coding, too, and winter is by far my favorite season! Stay cool, my icy friends :^) ♥

12 Jan 2018, 5:14 pm (Edited 12 Jan 2018, 5:21 pm)
customs and how to get one i guess

hiyo here's how to get a custom from me, currently examples im being lazy with because i dont want to put them, because in short im lazy

basically,,, give me a reference and anything else you might want and ill try my best to make it into what you're looking for.

note: the painties below this post that are for free are NOT good examples of my work--they are very old and basically, in short, not a good representation of my skills

thankz

♥ Hello, I'm ѕнιηумσσ, but you can call me Shiny, Destiny, anything that you feel like it. I really love writing and wish to be an author when I grow up! I love coding, too, and winter is by far my favorite season! Stay cool, my icy friends :^) ♥
12 Jan 2018, 5:16 pm (Edited 22 Feb 2018, 10:39 pm)
free painties and such

ayyy, these are free. just post here if you want it and ill remove it from the list and pm you the unwatermarked version bc yeah
ill constantly update this list with painties that are old/i dont want so yeah

1. LRZxK9C.png
[The gears shown is a brush setting in my art program, *not* clipart.]

3. zmzAv1K.png

4. Contains gore. Click to see.

12. aGl4LRy.png
[The cobwebs and blur are a brush setting in my art program, *not* clipart. ]

12 Jan 2018, 5:34 pm (Edited 26 Feb 2018, 10:09 pm)
just in case i need this reserve

(((((NOT IN ORDER OF "GETTING DONE FIRST")))))

TO DO

- Spagett

- untitled

- Delilah

- Cremosa

-
Fluffle

please note that some painties take longer to make than others, and your design might be hard to put into a paintie !

Slots are always open. I might not get to you right away, but I will eventually.

Please note that if I haven't done your paintie/put it on the list in over a few months/weeks feel free to nudge me in pms!

12 Jan 2018, 5:37 pm
Could you try to put This bun on a lop-eared rabbit base? ^.^
And then there was that...

GIF_BY_NihilisticCake.gif
12 Jan 2018, 5:38 pm (Edited 12 Jan 2018, 5:39 pm)
Acrilli

oh sure ok !! give me some time and ill pm you how it looks when I'm done

12 Jan 2018, 5:39 pm
Whoops Q///Q
And then there was that...

GIF_BY_NihilisticCake.gif
12 Jan 2018, 5:40 pm
Acrilli

no worries, <3

12 Jan 2018, 5:45 pm
can i have a bowtie deer of this guy? (on the left) https://78.media.tumblr.com/29ee66e6e796a65d546b79e461a6e9ab/tumblr_oiryo0adwt1s392slo1_500.png
Edgy] Hi I live in the Roman Empire and I was wondering, iS lOvInG JeSuS LeGaL yEt? 3277-chii-plush.png

output_fRbGaZ.gif gif by nuggetseb ~RuSsIa Is My CiTy~
12 Jan 2018, 6:34 pm

Will do!

12 Jan 2018, 6:38 pm
Shinymoo
I really like the design of the 5th premade, if it hasn't already been taken.
Spookie Adopts!

Other Adopts!

Experimental Adopts!

I'll pay you furry junk to draw my characters!
12 Jan 2018, 7:10 pm (Edited 12 Jan 2018, 7:10 pm)
Shinymoo
I really like the design of the 5th premade, if it hasn't already been taken.

Sure! I'll pm you it :)

13 Jan 2018, 10:43 pm
beep

22 Jan 2018, 4:04 pm
beep

26 Jan 2018, 4:18 pm
angry yelling

26 Jan 2018, 4:20 pm
wait... frEE commIsIONS?
Is this real?
blue_plants_by_spectrum_chan-dbeyjg1.pngthis bitch empty yEETblue_plants_by_spectrum_chan-dbeyjg1.png
26 Jan 2018, 4:21 pm
wait... frEE commIsIONS?
Is this real?

yeperoni !! making painties is really soothing and a stress reliever for me and i like seeing peoples' villager profiles so i make them for fun

i used to sell them but it was getting nowhere so

26 Jan 2018, 4:21 pm
Also is 2 taken?
Please ping me if it is!
blue_plants_by_spectrum_chan-dbeyjg1.pngthis bitch empty yEETblue_plants_by_spectrum_chan-dbeyjg1.png
26 Jan 2018, 4:22 pm
Shinymoo Well, I’m really glad it helps you!
26 Jan 2018, 4:26 pm
Can I have a paintie of him? https://toyhou.se/1664053.oscar
I never get an paintie of him, I wonder if it's okay just to ask like that...
#84080 (That's my ID)
6240058_S8kPl2VaGbXRDnu.png
26 Jan 2018, 4:27 pm
Also is 2 taken?
Please ping me if it is!

Nope! It's not taken yet--Would you like it? I can pm you the unwatermarked version.

26 Jan 2018, 4:27 pm
Yes I would like it please!
26 Jan 2018, 4:28 pm
Can I have a paintie of him? https://toyhou.se/1664053.oscar
I never get an paintie of him, I wonder if it's okay just to ask like that...

Sure!, I can try to do him. Do you have any specific bases you want me to use? I see he's a canine, but do you want Aussie, husky, etc?

26 Jan 2018, 4:29 pm
Also, how could I put it as a villager? I’m new so, sorry if I’m annoying you.
26 Jan 2018, 4:39 pm (Edited 26 Jan 2018, 4:40 pm)
Sure!, I can try to do him. Do you have any specific bases you want me to use? I see he's a canine, but do you want Aussie, husky, etc?

AHhh Sorry, I don't have any preference... Maybe the "canine wolf" or "canine wolf repaint" you can even so use the "Fox Arctic".

You can use any bases you want (Use your inner artistic spirit style :O ... I don't even know if It's understandable XD)

Anyway, I'm just trying to say that you can put your own style or anything to him it doesn't bother me ^^

Thanks for anything btw !
#84080 (That's my ID)
6240058_S8kPl2VaGbXRDnu.png