PWYW Writing Shop[Closed]

25 Jan 2018, 8:29 pm (Edited 14 Apr 2018, 12:52 pm)
Hello, and welcome to my shop. You can ask me to write things at your own cost. There are some things I will refuse to write, and I may turn you down if the task is too far out of my comfort zone. Feel free to pm me and ask if I would be willing to write it if it doesn't show up below. I would like to keep stories fairly short, but that is negotiable.

What I will do:

-Character development
-Short Stories
-Gore/horror/death
-Bios

What I will NOT do:

-Overly romantic stuff(Dates are fine. Kissing scenes are fine. Beyond that I will not write it)

Payment Rules:
You can pay using FC or items. Art might be accepted, show me examples and I'll tell you if I'll accept it. Real money, offsite items, or FD will not be accepted. I do require at least 500FC per story. Item ratios will vary depending on the item. As a general rule of thumb, I will prioritize FC, then seeds, then chocolate candy corn, and finally other items. Do not send payment until I have accepted your offer and finished the story. I will require payment before sending you the story.

Order Form(I can work with underdeveloped characters. Just fill out as much as you can):

Main Character(s) Name and Pronouns:
MC Personality and Job:
MC Description and Race:
Support Characters Names:
SC Personality and Jobs:
SC Description and Race:
World Name:
World Rules(Short description of magic, physics, basic stuff. If Earth or FurVilla you can leave this blank)
Plot/Situation:
Any font or text color preference:
POV(If not specified I will write in 1st person):
Short Story or Bio?:
Anything else you want me to know:
Payment Method:

Do not describe any of these simply things by comparing it to things in books, tv shows, movies, or video games. I am fine with using an example in the description, but include the traits. (Do: Full of energy and impulsive. She is a Warrior for her clan, like Squirrelflight from the Warriors books by Erin Hunter. Don't: Same personality and job as Squirrelflight from the Warriors books by Erin Hunter)

When should you expect your story?

That depends entirely on length and how busy I am. I have school and extracurricular activities, but I am a pretty prolific writer, so I should be done within a couple days of telling you I'm working on it, but please understand if I take awhile. You may ask for one update per day so you know how you story is going. I will reply as soon as I am able.

This is my first time opening an online shop, so please let me know if there is something I should add. Please do not ping me when posting an order.
They/them|+0 FV time|Ping 107639|

HC's Art Shop

25 Jan 2018, 8:32 pm (Edited 11 Mar 2018, 12:08 am)
Examples:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zn-oV6D7E7RhXz1ppFsAHJSA4fGAgp5LgZOxwwYAl1M/edit

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QgrW22MSPTQXQK_HIst7c1OI-gPXNSczJUTqnOQprv4/edit

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cv683cvQZ3SlpVPa9skU8DXhTSJQbZJTUNHrJiA5DWQ/edit

HC's Art Shop
26 Jan 2018, 5:54 pm (Edited 28 Apr 2018, 2:48 pm)
Slots

Completed:
Bio for Cinderflame[Completed and sent]
Story for WinterBliss[Completed and sent]
Podidosi Backstory for snowflakeartist [Completed and sent]
Family Scenario for FloofyMcFloof [Completed and Sent]
First Date Scenario for FloofyMcFloof [Completed and Sent]
3 character Scenario for FloofyMcFloof [Completed and Sent]

HC's Art Shop
26 Jan 2018, 7:02 pm
FloofyMcFloof Sounds good! I'll get started right away ^.^

HC's Art Shop
7 Feb 2018, 1:43 pm
Bump

HC's Art Shop
11 Feb 2018, 8:58 pm
Bump

HC's Art Shop
24 Feb 2018, 3:08 pm
Bump?

HC's Art Shop
24 Feb 2018, 3:13 pm (Edited 24 Feb 2018, 3:16 pm)
You may want to fix the mistake in the first post. You put except instead of expect. :)

Also could I get a story of my FrostedFleece? :o I can summarize things, but thus far I don't have much character development at all. :D I wouldn't mind giving you a variety of Quetzal Palace Seeds :3

(I guarantee the value of the seeds will exceed a minimum of 1,000 FC)

Let me know if you'd be okay with a less than developed character and I'll send the details through pm <3
gIhJQDV.gif
ukF7ngY.pngNsrhtqF.pngolPimSM.jpg
24 Feb 2018, 3:20 pm
WinterBliss 0//0 now that the spelling is fixed, to your story. I'm fine with working with a undeveloped character. Pm me the details and I'll get to work ^.^

HC's Art Shop
5 Mar 2018, 6:15 pm
Bump. . .

HC's Art Shop
13 Mar 2018, 7:32 pm
Bump

HC's Art Shop
25 Mar 2018, 7:07 pm
Bump. . .