The Serpent's Pot!

8 Feb 2019, 11:58 am
I just get steel and blossoms. What do blossoms get you?

trying to get rid of items! click here for more info!

46786.png (i'm also on Scratch)

uwu

8 Feb 2019, 12:26 pm (Edited 8 Feb 2019, 12:29 pm)
i put in X1 fur tufts and X4 puffballs

lets see what i get.....

edit: i got a brown jelly featering lotion siver concotion recipe steel blossoms and feathery designs

now i will toss in one of every SR thing i have and see if RNG is my frend or if it just wants to punch me in the face :P
8 Feb 2019, 2:23 pm
ShatteredSwords
you can see what bashful blossoms are used for here!
they're essentially made for "improving" steel equipment, but the only one I think most people find useful is the flowering hammer.
equipping it will cleanse your warrior of all temporary status effects each round.

the recipes are in the recycler.
8 Feb 2019, 4:14 pm
Back in the day I would put all 50 toxic candycorn and get decent stuff. But the values have changed since then
Always looking to duel and test builds. Happy to share any experience I have to make the warrior career more appealing!
11 Feb 2019, 11:29 am (Edited 11 Feb 2019, 11:30 am)
sigh..I can't figure out the values ..they definitely have changed.... steel level gives me the exact same stuff as bronze level
11 Feb 2019, 12:14 pm
PrayingMantis I think the values are much smaller than the Halloween pot. With 50 slots on top of the random number added you would need to fill the whole pot to get a more accurate representation of the values of an item.
Always looking to duel and test builds. Happy to share any experience I have to make the warrior career more appealing!
11 Feb 2019, 7:55 pm
unknown.pngunknown.png

was not really worth the effort of checking & double checking to make sure none of those equips were duplicated but okay i guess
11 Feb 2019, 7:59 pm
I was considering making a thread where everyone could share what they get!
Would that be a good idea? ;o;
11 Feb 2019, 8:11 pm
Ryebread I think that'd be cool! :o
I've never used the Serpent's Pot before, just threw in some things to see what I get!
Female | 14 | Furvilla Time
11 Feb 2019, 8:32 pm
smolnfloofy
I did end up making the thread! ;v;
http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/103913-your-serpents-pot-results
12 Feb 2019, 4:41 am
I put in twice the whole pot full of bright sky dragon scales (SR) and I got the same exact results both times:
steel, Royal Flion,mini hp potion, hp potion,Saggitari morphing potion,bronze piece, silver piece, gold piece,
dymanite,pumpkin guts and Alkahest.

I was aiming to get a friend rock but I no longer know if they even have the uncommon rocks in the pot anymore