The Serpent's Pot!

21 Feb 2019, 8:08 pm
who knows what the chance even is. in the mean time you have to use the really hard to get warrior drops to have a chance at the crystals. *shrug*
Former AnonFairy Existentialism (I was until people started making and releasing villagers with bad CSS... Ruin my fun why don't ya'll)
21 Feb 2019, 8:15 pm
Varinis I don't think it's a have to? I just know that the people testing like myself are the ones that have lots of spares of those materials..
Always looking to duel and test builds. Happy to share any experience I have to make the warrior career more appealing!
21 Feb 2019, 9:34 pm
Varinis I don't think it's a have to? I just know that the people testing like myself are the ones that have lots of spares of those materials..

It ends up feeling like you have to. The lower level, extremely common things like plants, are definitely worthless compared to, say, gilded gills. Other items? Who knows. No one knows. There's a limited number of items that have a given value and they are all very expensive in some way. be it fox autographs or paintie tickets.

gilded gills
dark mythic tablets
dark gemstones
bashful blossoms

Some variation of equally rare warrior reagent drops, but then you also need to have at least 50 to have a chance it seems.
Former AnonFairy Existentialism (I was until people started making and releasing villagers with bad CSS... Ruin my fun why don't ya'll)
21 Feb 2019, 10:47 pm
Varinis Yeah i can definitely understand the frustration. at the same time we gotta remember that with the pot a permanent feature that can drop things like SR pets if they were too easy to get it would cause problems im sure.
Always looking to duel and test builds. Happy to share any experience I have to make the warrior career more appealing!
21 Feb 2019, 11:52 pm
noiro18 I'm not even sure why it *has* SR pets in it? Or why it doesn't have a log at least to tell you what you last put in to get a result?

to me it's frustrating because there are so many blind spots that are made to most likely prevent abuse, but the easiest way to abuse the system is to put in the least amount of the least worthwhile items. you don't get SR anythings back, but you do generally result with 3-6 items for a 2 item investment.
22 Feb 2019, 1:18 am
Varinis i think there are a lot of ways the pot could be improved. A way to track what you put in would be nice. They had one for the Halloween pot but this one with 50 items i think is too big to track or something. I imagine it would look a right mess on a career log style tracker. A way to put in multiple items at once would help a lot too. And while i agree that a 2 item investment nets you more than you put in, The hour long wait seems like a bit of a waste to profit so little from it. Even doing that every hour on the hour i doubt you would make much profit. The Pot overall is an interesting idea and i think it could be a useful item sink for when downtime is piling things into your inventory but it needs a bit more polish.
23 Feb 2019, 12:56 pm (Edited 23 Feb 2019, 12:57 pm)
unknown.pngunknown.png
overshot the gold tier and landed in mini hp potion tier, but maybe this'll help others out.
jess | she/her | FV time | links

I'm back at it again with my fur idol nonsense!
chicken | corvid | mustelid | saggitari | snake