USD + FD Busts/Headshots [on hold]

21 Feb 2018, 10:09 pm (Edited 3 Apr 2018, 10:12 pm)
I figured I'd do some cute little headshots to get some spare pocket change! I can do anthro characters and human characters, or like... aliens or whatever y'all are into these days. Really, I'll draw pretty much anything so long as it's sfw. (And if for some reason I can't, I'll let ya know right away!)

COSTS:
These will cost $5 USD or 700 FD. Sorry for the steep price in FD, but I'm really looking for real money over anything right now. I'll also only take 1 FD slot at a time- but don't worry! I tend to be pretty quick so check back often and I'll have one opened up :)

SPECIAL OFFERS:
- Buy 3 and get one free! (Usd only)
- Character designs are great for haggling + free headshots depending on the design :) (I can do expression sheets!)

EXAMPLES:
PdpAibe.png O0o3LYG.png
O2ZPwa3.png Eu8SF0Q.png
[Characters belong to Galra , My irl friend Mikey, Steinbit , and Bellymouth respectively!]

PAYMENT AND CUSTOMIZATION:
These will be flat colored, and since they're cheap I'll ask for money once I've completed your commission, but before I send it your way. If you ask for multiple headshots or an expression sheet, I'll ask for half payment upfront and half after. (I can send you low res watermarked previews though, if you prefer.) You must be comfortable sending me the 5 buckaroos through paypal if paying in cash!

If you want any specifics on your headshot (bust or headshot, expression, colors, brush thickness, brush texture or lack thereof, etc) let me know- otherwise I'll just draw it how I see fit. Images will be 1000x1000 pixels unless otherwise specified. If you request, I can send you progress pictures after the sketching phase. I can do expression sheets of as many expressions as you're willing to pay for, it'll still only take up one slot :)

Please lmk if you don't want your headshot to be used to advertise my services!

SLOTS:
1. OPEN [USD]
2. OPEN [USD]
3. OPEN [FD]

21 Feb 2018, 10:10 pm (Edited 10 Mar 2018, 12:55 pm)
I reserved this in case I tidied this thread up but ended up not needing it w h o o p s
I guess I'll put a pinglist here if anyone wishes to be added!
21 Feb 2018, 10:11 pm
oh, would you be willing to do this guy?? :o
https://toyhou.se/1329930.pez
Stein | 22 | Norway
Any pronouns goes
6LllU44.png
tumblr | toyhou.se | goatlings | furaffinity
21 Feb 2018, 10:12 pm
Tfw you wanna support artists/patreon peeps but the jobs you've applied for haven't called you back yet
ANYWAY

I figured I'd do some cute little headshots to get some spare pocket change! I can do anthro characters and human characters, or like... aliens or whatever y'all are into these days. Really, I'll draw pretty much anything so long as it's sfw. (And if for some reason I can't, I'll let ya know right away!)

I would post some examples here, but I don't have anything like this digitally since my last commissions were forever ago. Thats why....
[drumroll, please...]
The first two people who post here will get some art free-of-charge!
(so long as you're ok with me using them as examples, of course)

These will be flat colored and since they're cheap I'll ask for money once I've completed your commission, but before I send it your way. You must be comfortable sending me the money through paypal!

SLOTS
1. OPEN (+free!)
2. OPEN (+free!)
3. OPEN

May I get my baby jadewolf?
http://www.furvilla.com/villager/104598
~Jadewolf Rarepaws
17|Male|Bi|Beta Tester|Friendly|User ID #62569
He|Him|They|Them|
Gamer|YouTuber|Writer|

tenor.gif005_charmeleon___pokedex_by_mnrart-d4la4tenor.gif?itemid=547101
21 Feb 2018, 10:12 pm
Steinbit
Sure! Do you want me to do his human or wolf form?
21 Feb 2018, 10:14 pm
SkylarTheCuddlyWolf I'd love to! I'll get started right away!
Surprise me ^^
Stein | 22 | Norway
Any pronouns goes
6LllU44.png
[quote=Malachitenecklace ]

thank you!!
~Jadewolf Rarepaws
He|Him|They|Them|
Gamer|YouTuber|Writer|

21 Feb 2018, 10:24 pm
Would you be willing to do something of this cute guy?
' v' For a tip, of course!
Granny Cream's Hot Butter Ice Cream™️
ZdkaIU5.jpg
21 Feb 2018, 11:21 pm
Steinbit
EI1gAkt.png

SkylarTheCuddlyWolf
AvFaR2x.png

Done! Both were really fun to draw! Thanks for the help <3
21 Feb 2018, 11:32 pm
AlluraPastella just posted some :)

Bellymouth oh my gosh I would love to. He's just... adorable oh my god. And by tip did you mean on top of the base price? (I'm afraid to say you missed the free ones if you were referring to those!) Either way, thank you so so much ;u;! I feel bad putting you down before you see the examples, but since I just put up some up let me know and you'll be first on the list!
21 Feb 2018, 11:44 pm (Edited 21 Feb 2018, 11:46 pm)
[quote=]@/Malachitenecklace]@/AlluraPastella just posted some :)

Bellymouth oh my gosh I would love to. He's just... adorable oh my god. And by tip did you mean on top of the base price? (I'm afraid to say you missed the free ones if you were referring to those!) Either way, thank you so so much ;u;! I feel bad putting you down before you see the examples, but since I just put up some up let me know and you'll be first on the list![/quote]

Oh no worries! I can totally accommodate that in FD or USD, whichever you'd prefer! I'm totally down for either. Shoot me a price/ range and I'll be happy to pay it since I'm afraid of low-balling, haha;;
ZdkaIU5.jpg
21 Feb 2018, 11:48 pm
Bellymouth II'll put you on the list and PM you the details! Thank you so much!
21 Feb 2018, 11:57 pm
[Malachitenecklace ]
Omg I just saw the image. He is so adorable. Thank you!
~Jadewolf Rarepaws
He|Him|They|Them|
Gamer|YouTuber|Writer|

21 Feb 2018, 11:57 pm
[Malachitenecklace ]
Omg I just saw the image. He is so adorable. Thank you!
~Jadewolf Rarepaws
He|Him|They|Them|
Gamer|YouTuber|Writer|

22 Feb 2018, 8:49 am
Malachitenecklace oh gosh he looks perfect!! thank you!! do you perhaps happen to have a toyhouse i could credit?? :o
Stein | 22 | Norway
Any pronouns goes
6LllU44.png
22 Feb 2018, 11:22 am
SkylarTheCuddlyWolf No problem! :)

Steinbit no problem! I'm afraid I don't have a toyhouse account, sadly. Not sure how toyhouse works but if you can credit off-site I'd be perfectly fine with you crediting here-otherwise this is my username everywhere so the signature should be good haha
22 Feb 2018, 11:31 am
Malachitenecklace yeah i can credit off-site, and thank you again ´ v `)/
Stein | 22 | Norway
Any pronouns goes
6LllU44.png
22 Feb 2018, 3:56 pm
Bumpity
22 Feb 2018, 5:31 pm
Bumpity
22 Feb 2018, 6:20 pm
free bump ❤❤
Stein | 22 | Norway
Any pronouns goes
6LllU44.png
22 Feb 2018, 6:34 pm
auF6DyN.png
Bellymouth
There you go! Thank you so much for the tip <3 I'm super happy with how this one turned out!
22 Feb 2018, 6:39 pm
Oooh gosh, he looks so cute! ; v; <3 Thank you so much!
ZdkaIU5.jpg
22 Feb 2018, 6:42 pm
Bellymouth
No problem! Thank you for the business ;u;