Show me your fursuits!

20 Mar 2019, 7:22 pm
Bump! Show me more of your awesome suits! I love them all, seeing them brightens my day right up! <3
Only YOU can be YOU. You're one of a kind, so celebrate!
Please ping me when replying!
I ship villagers randomly.
21 Mar 2019, 11:46 am
I can't wait to see all of these suits guys! :3
21 Mar 2019, 12:04 pm
20916917-10211463409073605-823852599-n.j

This is Lillie. She's a bit big on me so I might trade her for a different suit worth $350 soon. (If anyone's interested c; )
6 Jun 2019, 4:48 pm
Woah, such adorable suits!!! I forgot how many furs make their own ;w; I’m too lazy

I’ll hopefully be getting two digis from Lemonbrat this year of my Dutchie and my Primary Sona owo
-2 hours | They/Them | Felinekin | Cancer | INFP | Slytherin
FurAffinity (NSFW)
DeviantArt
6 Jun 2019, 10:06 pm
Woah, such adorable suits!!! I forgot how many furs make their own ;w; I’m too lazy

I’ll hopefully be getting two digis from Lemonbrat this year of my Dutchie and my Primary Sona owo

Good luck with commissioning from Lemonbrat. I have friends who strongly recommend avoiding them due to poor customer service and for other various reasons. That is likely not the case for everyone, but I just felt I should give a warning since multiple people I know well have had similar experiences
He/Him|Georgia,USA
Currently 16yo
Icon by: flashwolf & Vista by: buffalo
INTP-T
6 Jun 2019, 10:19 pm
In other news, my wait for my first professional fursuit is finally half over! I will be getting a fursuit from LazyLupe in AUS later on early next year
He/Him|Georgia,USA
Currently 16yo
INTP-T
6 Jun 2019, 10:19 pm (Edited 6 Jun 2019, 10:19 pm)
I...have heard that a few times...but I have also heard about wonderful experiences with them, so I hope I get one of those! Personally, getting the quotes were very easy and their responses were generally very quick and kind :) also that’s awesome!! I hope you enjoy your suit when you get it :D
-2 hours | They/Them | Felinekin | Cancer | INFP | Slytherin
FurAffinity (NSFW)
DeviantArt
6 Jun 2019, 10:20 pm
I...have heard that a few times...but I have also heard about wonderful experiences with them, so I hope I get one of those! Personally, getting the quotes were very easy and their responses were generally very quick and kind :)

That sounds very promising that maybe they are working on their issues. I'm sure the suits will turn out great anyways ^^
He/Him|Georgia,USA
Currently 16yo
INTP-T
6 Jun 2019, 10:30 pm
I haven’t got a fursuit yet but hopefully I can start making my own since buying them are too expensive :’))
she/her
+12 hours FV time
chester_by_alewolf-dbrc45a.png
6 Jun 2019, 10:34 pm
I don't have a picture but I have a blue wicker beast tail with black triangle stripes and black wicker beast paws with yellow claws I haven't made the head yet
6 Jun 2019, 10:44 pm (Edited 6 Jun 2019, 10:47 pm)
aa I haven’t made mine yet but I plan to hopefully this summer! She’s going to have such a poofy tail :> . I hope to add her wings as well, but I feel they may be too bulky or heavy. Any winged suiters here with advice?
Also I realize small wings are an option, but I hoped to maybe have decently sized ones.