❀Burrower's Burrow❀

2 Mar 2018, 8:49 am (Edited 31 Jan 2019, 9:08 pm)

Welcome to
The Burrow!
taadaa_by_burrower_burrow-dc4o0gz.png
A closed species by yours truly! This is a wip species, as I’ve never tried something of this scale before. Please be kind to me and my sort of busy schedule!

Rules and Regulationsyb8o8tf2

This is a Closed Species
Meaning you cannot make your own Burrower without my involvement somehow. One may only obtain a Burrower through me via Premades, MYOs, and Customs

You can use these little guys as paintiesYou are more than welcome to as long as they are tagged with at least violetpool,burrowers and have credit to me somewhere in their profile!

Art Theft will NOT be tolerated
Please do not copy, trace, or otherwise steal artwork or designs! This is a blanket statement and I will create a blacklist for those who do not comply

Buying, Selling, and Trading is cool
as long as both parties agree to the sale and the burrower is not sold for more than it was bought for (if artwork made by others is attached to the deal, then the value of the artwork may be added, and you may not add the value of your own artwork)

Please let me know if a design changes ownership
I'd love it if the masterlist stayed up to date

Please do not do NSFW things
Follow the TOS of Furvilla please :U even in places that allow that stuff. Burrowers do not reproduce traditionally. I have not had this happen, and would like it to stay that way please!

top-graphic
Species-Info-GraphicPinglist-GraphicAdopts-GraphicTraits-GraphicMYO-and-Customs-GraphicMasterlist-GraphicClothes-Shop-GraphicShapechange-GraphicQuests-Graphic
Affiliates-Graphic
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

2 Mar 2018, 8:50 am (Edited 28 Jan 2019, 9:12 pm)

top-graphic
Species-Info-Graphic-ClickedPinglist-GraphicAdopts-GraphicTraits-GraphicMYO-and-Customs-GraphicMasterlist-GraphicClothes-Shop-GraphicShapechange-GraphicQuests-Graphic
Affiliates-Graphic

species_info_1_border_by_burrower_burrow
species_info_2_border_by_burrower_burrow
About 2 inches tall, Burrowers make tunnels in urban and suburban neighborhoods where there is a buildup of human houses.

They possess average human intelligence and manipulate devices to make clothing and jewelry. The Burrow has a group of gatherers who leave the tunnels and gather useful materials from the human domiciles. Burrowers can carry up to 100x their weight. Their mouths are very small and on the underside of their chins

The Burrowers have two queens, the Svelte and Adroit queens. Each queen is responsible for different aspects of Burrow life, the Svelte Queen is responsible for internal affairs and the training of Magi. The Adroit Queen is responsible for the force of explorers and the guard.

Burrowers have the ability to house magic within themselves, but cannot produce it naturally. The Queens are the wellsprings, granting certain kinds of magic to curious Burrowers wanting to learn to use magic.

Their names are usually words they read, with them able to read and pronounce human words but having no idea what they mean.

Magi is a blanket term for a Burrower given magic by the queen. There are several kinds of magic the Burrowers have access to.
Water Magic, Fire Magic, Earth Magic, and Air Magic are the most common, being the first types Magi learn, and many stop there just learning enough to make day to day life easy
Combat magic is a specialization upon the techniques of the basic magics to be used for combat purposes
Shapechanging magic is only known by a singular non-queen member of the Burrow
And finally, Creation magic is known only by Queens, and is used to create new Burrowers.
[/center]
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

2 Mar 2018, 8:52 am (Edited 17 Jan 2019, 12:35 pm)

top-graphic
Species-Info-GraphicPinglist-Graphic-ClickedAdopts-GraphicTraits-GraphicMYO-and-Customs-GraphicMasterlist-GraphicClothes-Shop-GraphicShapechange-GraphicQuests-Graphic
Affiliates-Graphic

Pinglist Here!
Please add yourself to the list
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

2 Mar 2018, 8:53 am (Edited 3 Jul 2019, 5:30 pm)

top-graphic
Species-Info-GraphicPinglist-GraphicAdopts-Graphic-ClickedTraits-GraphicMYO-and-Customs-GraphicMasterlist-GraphicClothes-Shop-GraphicShapechange-GraphicQuests-Graphic
Affiliates-Graphic

Price breakdown is as follows
$5-Per Base price with no markup for Common Traits
+$1- for each Uncommon Trait
+$2- for each Rare Trait

You may change the name I give them, but keep the naming convention in mind!

please use this link for PayPal!

click the images for full sized pictures!

all auctions will end 24 hrs after the last highest offer
If you outbid somebody please ping them and me

Name
[url=][img][/img][/url]

Traits
Price

Strudel
Strudel_C-C-U.png

Bear-Antenae-Bud
$6 Sold to
Iralla

Ratty
Ratty_U-U-U.png

Dragon-Lop-Spines
$8 Bought by
MeloNeko

Jailbird
Jailbird_R-C.png

Droplet-Shark
$7

Witchy
Witchy_U-C.png

Terrier-Diamond
$6 Sold to
AsylumBat

Express
Express-Thread

Corvid-Frayed
$7

Bite
bite_u_r_by_burrower_burrow-dc4qeqa.png

Toucan-Heart
$8/800 FD

y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

2 Mar 2018, 8:54 am (Edited 31 Jan 2019, 12:27 pm)

top-graphic
Species-Info-GraphicPinglist-GraphicAdopts-GraphicTraits-Graphic-ClickedMYO-and-Customs-GraphicMasterlist-GraphicClothes-Shop-GraphicShapechange-GraphicQuests-Graphic
Affiliates-Graphic

if any of you have any ideas about new traits please don't hesitate to pm me sketches and things, I love hearing new ideas and will credit you if I end up going with them!

I'd also love you hear if you want more adopts with certain traits or color schemes, cause I'm always interested in providing what you guys want!

Located Here
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

2 Mar 2018, 8:56 am (Edited 30 Jan 2019, 10:59 pm)

top-graphic
Species-Info-GraphicPinglist-GraphicAdopts-GraphicTraits-GraphicMYO-and-Customs-Graphic-ClickMasterlist-GraphicClothes-Shop-GraphicShapechange-GraphicQuests-Graphic
Affiliates-Graphic

There comes a time in the burrower burrow where new members are made. The Queens each posses the capabilities to extend the burrow, and do so in different ways!

The Svelte Queen
Svelte-Queen-Full
she prefers to take a hands on approach, shaping and working the burrower just to her liking. These new burrowers have the personal touch of the queen

Custom Burrowers

$5-Per Base price with no markup for Common Traits
+$1- for each Uncommon Trait
+$2- for each Rare Trait
+$1- for each Custom Trait

Custom made traits will be added to the trait pool unless stated otherwise

Send a PM with information such as
Theme (if applicable), Color Pallets or Color Swatches, Trait List, and Eye Shape, and any special markings

Payment due whenever commissioner is comfortable giving payment, but if the custom is completed and payment is not received within three warnings (generously spaced), said custom will be sold as a premade. This will only happen if months and months pass without payment or explanation of payment tardiness! If there is a good and solid explanation, i will hold onto the custom indefinitely

The Adroit Queen
Adroit-Queen-full
She is the more hands off Queen, preferring her creations to take a mind of their own and allow themselves to be created in any way they wish

MYO Burrowers

$5-Per Common Trait Base Use
$7-Per Uncommon Base Use (includes common features)
$9-Per Rare Base Use (includes common and uncommon features)

Send a PM with the type of base wanted and pay the base fee with paypal and i'll send over the base!
Please use only what you pay for

y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

2 Mar 2018, 8:57 am (Edited 8 Feb 2019, 11:14 pm)

top-graphic
Species-Info-GraphicPinglist-GraphicAdopts-GraphicTraits-GraphicMYO-and-Customs-GraphicMasterlist-Graphic-ClickedClothes-Shop-GraphicShapechange-GraphicQuests-Graphic
Affiliates-Graphic

Burrower Master list
Complete with the taken adopts, customs, and my Burrowers too!

Burrower Swap

Sometimes, Burrowers want to roam and see new sights. This is where they can to so freely!
Form said:
[quote]ID: @
Burrower Name:
Picture:
[img][/img]
Traits:[/quote]

Please Ping the user in question with your offer, and ping me when the trade is finalized!

For Trade

None Yet!
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

2 Mar 2018, 8:58 am (Edited 7 Mar 2019, 5:31 pm)

top-graphic
Species-Info-GraphicPinglist-GraphicAdopts-GraphicTraits-GraphicMYO-and-Customs-GraphicMasterlist-GraphicClothes-Shop-Graphic-ClickedShapechange-GraphicQuests-Graphic
Affiliates-Graphic
Tailoring

Lunar-BurrowerBrass-Burrower

Lunar said:
Please Come in! It's always so exciting when someone comes through the curtain.

Brass said:
What can we do for you! If you're looking for clothing items of all sorts, you have come to the right place my friend!

All clothing is 50 Buttons/50 FD/50k FC Unless otherwise stated
ya7hark6Color is adjusted for the individual Burrower!

For custom items, please PM a description of the desired item and I'll give you a quote
If it's a complicated item, it might be in USDybxeb49g

Feel free to suggest clothing in the thread and I'll see what i can do!

this doesnt mean you cant give your burrower clothes, this just gives you access to clothing art i've made in my spare time
Simple-Bracelet-Gold-DisplaySimple-Bracelet-Silver-DisplaySimple-Bracelet-Copper-Display
Simple Bands
Gold | Silver | Copper

Simple-Scarf-DisplayStriped-Scarf-Display
Scarves
Simple | Striped

Simple-Cape-Display
Cape

y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

2 Mar 2018, 9:05 am (Edited 31 Jan 2019, 9:34 pm)

top-graphic
Species-Info-GraphicPinglist-GraphicAdopts-GraphicTraits-GraphicMYO-and-Customs-GraphicMasterlist-GraphicClothes-Shop-GraphicShapechange-Graphic-ClickedQuests-Graphic
Affiliates-Graphic

Morphing-NPC
Morphing said:
Please come by later, I'm not quite ready now! Lots of magic to bottle before I can open.

yasaxgr6
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

2 Mar 2018, 9:07 am (Edited 5 Jun 2019, 8:34 pm)

top-graphic
Species-Info-GraphicPinglist-GraphicAdopts-GraphicTraits-GraphicMYO-and-Customs-GraphicMasterlist-GraphicClothes-Shop-GraphicShapechange-GraphicQuests-Graphic-Clicked
Affiliates-Graphic

Quests

Traverse-Shopkeep
Traverse said:

Hey, you must be here to start your scavenging run, huh. Well, most of the equipment is all laid out already. Go ahead and take what you need.

Earning Buttons

If you're looking for a Burrower, but don't have the ability to pay for one with RLC then fear not! Use your collected buttons as usd.
One may earn buttons with art and writing of burrowers, be them yours, others, or the thread NPCS!
Please as permission from the owner of the burrower before drawing them. You do not have to ask to draw the NPCs as they are mine and i give my permission here

All you have to do is post your work on the linked thread and ping me, and I'll be by to award the points

Once a month I'll have themesyd2rwv8g and prompts to jog some creativity
filling the prompt adds half of the art's button earnings on the total

Monthly Prompt

It's the Rainy Season!
Prompt: Playing in or avoiding the rain!
Theme: Fun in the rain

Changes July 1st

y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

2 Mar 2018, 9:08 am (Edited 26 Jun 2019, 7:23 pm)

top-graphic
Species-Info-GraphicPinglist-GraphicAdopts-GraphicTraits-GraphicMYO-and-Customs-GraphicMasterlist-GraphicClothes-Shop-GraphicShapechange-GraphicQuests-Graphic
Affiliates-Graphic

Affiliates

mispimenagerie.png
A super super adorable species by my good friend
Snowish !

My Banner
banner_by_burrower_burrow-dc4p4yt.png[url=https://tinyurl.com/ybjet9zj][img]https://tinyurl.com/y7judl2r[/img][/url]

y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

2 Mar 2018, 9:09 am
TBA
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

2 Mar 2018, 9:10 am
TBA
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

2 Mar 2018, 9:59 am (Edited 2 Mar 2018, 10:00 am)
TBA
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

2 Mar 2018, 10:06 am
TBA
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

2 Mar 2018, 10:07 am
TBA
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

2 Mar 2018, 10:08 am
TBA
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

2 Mar 2018, 10:10 am
TBA
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

2 Mar 2018, 10:11 am
Trying to fill the first page XD
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

2 Mar 2018, 10:12 am
I don't know how many I need
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

2 Mar 2018, 10:12 am (Edited 2 Mar 2018, 10:13 am)
These are super cute! Put me on the pinglist :3
It is a little hard to see these fellas though- may I suggest putting them on a darker background instead of a transparent one for display?
Edit: OH NO aughhh I didn't see that you were trying to reserve posts I'm so sorry!! :'0
She/Her | Smol
30sxcee.png
Plush by fiskybitz !
Icon by pedroinboxfort
Vista by genie

Pretty much left this site, check my profile to see other ways to contact me!
2 Mar 2018, 10:14 am
Koro-san
Yo Ye I'll do that as soon as I can get to a real computer XD
Also, I have a pinglist that you can put yourself on!
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

2 Mar 2018, 10:15 am
i tried putting myself on the pinglist but its on view only quq <3 these are so cute btw im in love aaAA

KY7NhFZ.gif

Kit || She/Her
☁ Tumblr (fairly new lol) ☁
Pixel by Abaddon || Vista by Puck || Icon by 3l

2 Mar 2018, 10:16 am
RedlaSunShowers029
Open now! And yes you absolutely may grab Brilliant XD
Usd or Feathers?
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me