Share the Love 2k18

5 Mar 2018, 8:03 pm (Edited 5 Mar 2018, 8:30 pm)
I know we've had these threads before, but I feel the need to shower people with love.
So, post here before April 1st and receive a present! From me this time. :D
You don't HAVE to ping anyone! Just wanna post about your friends anyway? That's fine! Not everyone likes receiving pings and not everyone is comfy mass-pinging, especially more popular users. You can post usernames without pinging, too.
It won't be anything big, but it might be something cool! We'll burn that bridge when we get to it and I'll do my best to keep up! :D

I'll start.

My faves are:
PriestGuts , Manitka , D0ZE , RadioactiveAcid , MZZA , pollyanna , Angeleina , Florakoko , TavixTheDragon , atilla , Jessi , Pendulum , Admiral_Catbuns , and 2B .

I have lots of friends and people I like so I knoooow I forgot a bunch and I'm sorry but if we talk even sometimes, know that I love you soooo much. ; -;

3445-asexual-pride-button.png3455-lesbian-pride-button.png3446-agender-pride-button.png

5 Mar 2018, 8:07 pm
n'yawwwwww i'm glad you consider me your friend Serendipities <3

i'll ping a bunch of people i consider my friends, but unfortunately i'm only writing out one full message to someone i love very much

PriestGuts Manitka RadioactiveAcid Dubstep Pendulum Kitsune_Galaxy StellarHyena Omelette moonstruck GemBond Christovski Rotsuoy Shuichi Hiei
i've forgot some people, and i know i don't talk to everyone i just listed (just most of them), but y'all make my day a little brighter when i see you post on the forums <3

and the special one is Tailgatescutebooty
i just love you so much and feel so blessed to have you as my best friend >w< you make everything so much more fun, even when we're not doing the same thing. plus it's always nice to shoot your friend in the head with a sonic arrow every now and then, ain't it you dirty hanzo main
╭━━━━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━━━━╮
Vee//(he/they)//22//services// need help?
tunncfa
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
nx5na99
i used to be kankri! ping me using @81311!
FV Help Guide | Chris and Rotsy's Guide
5 Mar 2018, 8:08 pm (Edited 5 Mar 2018, 8:40 pm)
i felt embarrassed,so now i'm editing it heh
fa5rzTm.pngXrh3GOB.png
VwAO9Oa.pngDv8kGk8.png14447523_1Kk72ah6yHDg3Lm.png <-----lil asshole My sona
5 Mar 2018, 8:08 pm
2B I can't believe Tailgatescutebooty is a Filthy Gotdang Hanzo Main smh I'd have expected a Filthy Bastion Main from them.

3445-asexual-pride-button.png3455-lesbian-pride-button.png3446-agender-pride-button.png
5 Mar 2018, 8:10 pm (Edited 5 Mar 2018, 8:10 pm)
2B I can't believe Tailgatescutebooty is a Filthy Gotdang Hanzo Main smh I'd have expected a Filthy Bastion Main from them.
she is a filthy bastion main too
and orisa
and zenyatta

but what gets me is that she sWORE SHE WOULDN'T LIKE HANZO AND YET HERE SHE IS
A HANZO MAIN
╭━━━━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━━━━╮
Vee//(he/they)//22//services// need help?
tunncfa
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
nx5na99
i used to be kankri! ping me using @81311!
FV Help Guide | Chris and Rotsy's Guide
5 Mar 2018, 8:10 pm
Not terribly close to many but a few off the top of my head are
PoIarized
Pandorose
poyiHit.png
wclGUhL.png
5 Mar 2018, 8:17 pm
I'm quite new so I don't really know many yet but so far LovingRobot RadioactiveAcid Evangeline have been really nice. I'm looking forward to getting to know the rest of you too!
Come check out my art shop!
5 Mar 2018, 8:19 pm
Oh jeez that time to ping my faves again

Well Serendipities and 2B i am gonna ping right back at ye!

(also nice name changes!)

And now, let's see i'm gonna forget some folks but if i did i love you and it's only because my brain is trash:

Daraen MZZA Xen Manitka Dubstep GemBond AzuelZorro102 Grimmjow sakabutsu Rotsuoy Christovski Pennywise RedlaSunShowers029 Daddy WizardTaako Luckyclaw kroevolkture AsoraamFeire
Kevin Lazar | 26 | She/Her | Occultist | Straight Gigabutch™

f3700b6b11df8f3033669bfcabe0d93aa8759126
5 Mar 2018, 8:20 pm
Serendipities

YOU AINT WRONG,
I was a filthy bastion main when i first started. And still is a master if i ever get him in mystery heroes
But now i am a highly filthy hanzo main, that accidentally shoots her friends with sonic arrows..

ALSO

2B

I just cant help it enough to almost cry with your words.. i just love you so much ;-;
Your just one of the bestest friends i could ever ask for, We get along so well and i cant help but love to bugg and bother you everyday of my life. YOU caNT EXCAPE MEEEE
Tailgate ♠️ 18 ♠️ Pisces ♠️ Lesbian ♠️ usa ♠️ bi-gender
output_ckzwfb_by_tailgatescutebooty-dcs9
48e.gif
5 Mar 2018, 8:21 pm
2B said:
she is a filthy bastion main too
and orisa
and zenyatta

but what gets me is that she sWORE SHE WOULDN'T LIKE HANZO AND YET HERE SHE IS
A HANZO MAIN

SHUT THY MOUTH, SHHHHHHHHHH
Im a evil zenyatta~~~~~
Tailgate ♠️ 18 ♠️ Pisces ♠️ Lesbian ♠️ usa ♠️ bi-gender
output_ckzwfb_by_tailgatescutebooty-dcs9
48e.gif
5 Mar 2018, 8:24 pm
You don't needa send me anything, I'm just here to drop by and say this is a really neato idea!
I feel awkward mass-pinging people but there are quite a few here on Furvilla that I've had very pleasant interactions with, and threads like this alone are always a nice reminder of what a great for the most part ;^^ community this is :D
To help Alekzy in a time of need!
~~~~~><~~~~~
Hi I'm back
touch_the_fishy_resized_by_lstheninjakit
1hr behind FV time | Pixel by TreeTurtles
2Jml0Qp
5 Mar 2018, 8:26 pm
Given attention to this thread, I shall also name a few that I enjoy seeing around here.

Pendulum (Thank you, friend. I'm honored to be pinged by you!)
Saeran (I can't forget of you!)
Starxie (I cannot exclude my real-life friends, now can I?)

I might edit if I recall more.
yvJeBej.gif
Mars
17 | Demisexual | Wannabe Astronomer | Agender
5 Mar 2018, 8:28 pm (Edited 5 Mar 2018, 8:28 pm)
caseyp love you honey! you're such a sweetie and I love being able to talk to you and play with you on these sites :)

Pendulum slkdfjsd we dont talk much but thank you for FEAR ITSELF and just being a nice user :)

TavixTheDragon ,,, the nicest user ! you're so sweet to me and I dont really deserve it !!!! ahhhhh
every day im snufflein
5 Mar 2018, 8:37 pm
You don't need to send me anything, but I just wanted to mention a few people.
2B Rubypie you guys are really great and I love y'all!!
And now for some people that I always thought were pretty cool but I never had the courage to talk to because i'm a shy awkward mess :'D
Kitsune_Galaxy Pendulum RadioactiveAcid LSTheNinjaKitten
I may have forgotten some people, but you guys are great!
5 Mar 2018, 8:40 pm (Edited 5 Mar 2018, 8:40 pm)
mooshroom x1,000

anne216 2B elly Krookodile Pendulum Imoku
Confectionery Magnolia RadioactiveAcid xarazura Omelette
SimplySuburban Ramorgi atheris Sassibirb RiceCakes

You all make this place worth coming back to every time I have a free minute of my day
Loading 99% complete...
5 Mar 2018, 8:41 pm
PawketFullOfSunshine heck if you think i'm cool then i think you are cool! owo

sesame i'm glad the GAYBLADE has found a loving owner

also how could i forget to ping D0ZE and SeaDog that's not okay of me
Kevin Lazar | 26 | She/Her | Occultist | Straight Gigabutch™

f3700b6b11df8f3033669bfcabe0d93aa8759126
5 Mar 2018, 8:43 pm
SimplySuburban Pendulum Dubstep WinterBliss
gerbilfluff Manitka exosomniac

I know I don't talk much outside of just buying and selling stuff on FV, but I wanted to show my appreciation and thank you for any times you've been nice to me (I'm so sorry if I have forgotten people! I appreciate a lot of people here) ;; <3

I really would like more FV friends and actually talk to people more but I'm shy af and bad at maintaining conversation :(
5 Mar 2018, 8:48 pm
Dubstep
thank you for your kind words; i'd have to classify you as one of my most valued friends on this site. you've been there with me since the closed beta, and i wouldn't have it any other way. i love you dude, and you are the best. here is to another awesome year.

i'd like to also take the time to ping those few others i deem to be my very best friends on this site.
stormbringer15 jakdacrowe Norja4 sae Trix-Master Luckyclaw Anubis exosomniac Briannakitty Dubstep
you guys have been friends with me on the site and on our discord server.
you guys are the best and i am proud to call you guys my friends. i honestly do not think i'd even be on this site if i didn't have people like you guys to talk with. :)

yah2dr2g
5 Mar 2018, 8:51 pm
Pendulum aaaa thanks :O
5 Mar 2018, 8:51 pm
Ramorgi hi i just let a little cry
You're one of my favourite friends because of how warm and inviting you are
Also because you're just a big ol dork! <3

I have too many favourite people and friends to ping them all plus lukas already pinged a few >->
PING #86083
|| Charlie || he/they || websites ||
Art shop
tumblr_orpu1hcv5W1vze779o1_400.png
5 Mar 2018, 8:54 pm (Edited 10 Mar 2018, 8:03 am)
There's so many people I can talk about!

Lewis Lance-C-Bones RedlaSunShowers029 flashwolf Jzanky PastelShadows BlazingFlre I0dine LSTheNinjaKitten Manitka noiro18 Shortcakes Bingus-Domingus MeloNeko
RadioactiveAcid (luv ur art style <3)
anne216 (for keeping the feast exciting lol)
Eeveebabe (I don't think we've ever talked, but every time I see you around in the forums, you're always doing something nice for someone)

Thanks so much for making and keeping the website as amazing as it is!
(I'm so sorry if I missed anyone >w<)
He/Him|Georgia,USA
Currently 17yo
Icon by: flashwolf & Vista by: buffalo
INTP-T
5 Mar 2018, 8:54 pm
Awwwwwww

I've only been here for a week and I'm loved. :3
aNXFmpzrCdiq.jpg
5 Mar 2018, 8:55 pm (Edited 5 Mar 2018, 8:56 pm)
Dubstep For being so kind and giving all the time :) Drake_Valos , flashwolf Jzanky you all keep going me going in the feast :)
AQdB2tQ.pngJZDNyZm.gif
PGV2JWb.gif
Signature by supermancrayon
5 Mar 2018, 8:57 pm
Drake_Valos sorry messed up the ping lol :)
AQdB2tQ.pngJZDNyZm.gif
PGV2JWb.gif
Signature by supermancrayon
5 Mar 2018, 8:59 pm
2B Kitsune_Galaxy LackeyLion

You all are absolutely wonderful friends! And are honestly one of the only reasons i still play furvilla
Only YOU can be YOU. You're one of a kind, so celebrate!
Please ping me when replying!
I ship villagers randomly.