The Great Game Carnival! (new activity!)

20 Mar 2018, 10:35 am (Edited 4 Apr 2018, 1:44 pm)
(if you want to skip the intro skip to second post)
As your walking in the woods on the outskirts of Dragonsmaw Manor with your villagers (your villagers were begging as they heard you could catch the elusive sneep there) when you come upon an old rusty gate. As you walk along the perimeter you see more and more dry rotted posters for freak show attractions, and some of the weirdest grossest food you've ever heard of. You are about to head back when you see the entrance a great gate in absolute shambles. Flags on each side are torn and faded. On the side is a hand painted sign that says: THE GREAT GAME CARNIVAL!!! free entry. Your villagers are exited and want to go in. You insist its abandoned when you hear almost eeyrie carnival music start from somewhere with in. your villagers squeal and run in. You try to protest but there gone you run and catch up with them.

You all start to go through tent after tent which contain broken chairs and odd stains, but not much else. You are about to leave when you hear a roar of laughter from deeper within. You follow the noises when you see a small crowd going from tent to tent. A dragon booms from the front of the crowd , “step right up ladies an gents for a chance to win amazing prizes! That's right I see a winner in your eyes and guess what its absolutely free to play! Hello I”m dappest the most amazing galaxy dragon you'll ever meet. And you know what I spend my days giving you superb entertainment for no charge! So step right up folks and try your luck! Every one steps up as she pulls a tent flap aside light temporally blind you, but as they focus on the spectacle of ahead, the dragon explains the first game...
my game thread:
JsbQpW1.png

20 Mar 2018, 10:36 am (Edited 4 May 2018, 6:12 am)
So basically this is my game thread! (slightly role played through my villagers and me) I love building games for people to be a part in, so I hope you all enjoy. there are a few important rules though:

you may only participate once per game! In less other wise stated on a case by case scenario! (ie raffles that involve special actions to get extra tickets)
You have 1 week to accept any prizes or you forfeit it and I send it to someone else. If you don't want a prize you can always send it back, and I'll reuse it. I know inventory space can be tight I won't feel bad at all.

DONATIONS:
It must be said I'm not wealthy. All the prizes are things I can find or buy, so I would absolutely love if you donate items/fd/fc/ or even better you could offer custom art or css. You could also suggest games. If you give me anything though please state in description or message that it is for this, if you want your name in it, AND if its fc or fd can I spend it for many prizes or do you want it given as is.

Another amazing way to help is to put a banner for this forum somewhere so others can see it!

JsbQpW1.png
(thanks to Aztael for the awesome banner!)
[url=http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/91058-the-great-game-carnival-grand-reopening][img]http://i.imgur.com/JsbQpW1.png[/img][/url]

If you want to buy me a present I actually will have my wish list on my profile

pinglist for new activities:
@CyberneticCaballus @WinterBliss

another really cool game thread is this one its a game where you can search a castle
my game thread:
JsbQpW1.png
20 Mar 2018, 10:38 am (Edited 4 Apr 2018, 1:45 pm)
this is a spot for any long term games (over 15 people involved)
none yet
my game thread:
JsbQpW1.png
20 Mar 2018, 10:40 am
Dappest appears in the park after a long leave the park has seemed to age considerably in her absence, but whatever she touches or gets near seems to look younger. There is a glow to the place that is almost unnerving as it seems to almost be at the same beat as her as if the park itself is alive...

"step right up folks for the newest challenge!" she pulls a small chest from behind her back "here be a pretty little chest with something marvelous inside it. here is the thing this little chest has feelings, and would be very sad if you took it's precious item. In all actuality it probably will be mad and try to bite you. Will you try to take the item? will you get bit?" She sets it on on the table "or will you take the consolation prize?"

(all you need to put it I'll go for the item in the chest, or I'll take the other prize)

this challenge will end Saturday
my game thread:
JsbQpW1.png
20 Mar 2018, 10:44 am (Edited 20 Mar 2018, 10:44 am)
I'll go for the item in the chest
9438655_ppGnaXaUcKK3veC.gif
20 Mar 2018, 10:10 pm
I'll go for the item in the chest
They/them|+0 FV time|Ping 107639|

HC's Art Shop
O1R9wQ3.pngegxxXMN.png
Click for flags
21 Mar 2018, 5:47 pm
bumpeth
my game thread:
JsbQpW1.png
22 Mar 2018, 10:44 am
I'll take the consolation prize. Make the Chest happy!
tumblr_mi89mn4u481rf4oujo2_500.gif
22 Mar 2018, 10:54 am (Edited 22 Mar 2018, 1:26 pm)
I'll go for the item in the chest.
Pronouns: your highness, your majesty and angry vern.
(Any pronouns really) y4fJV.gif lwpYl.gif y7suK.gif
22 Mar 2018, 1:12 pm
bumpeth
my game thread:
JsbQpW1.png
22 Mar 2018, 2:00 pm
What are you looking at? Keep scrolling!
JK Hope you have a nice day!
Please ping me!
22 Mar 2018, 2:02 pm
I'll go for the consolation prize! I dont wanna make the poor mimic upset ;w;
I'll give the mimic a pat on the head instead!
23 Mar 2018, 8:38 am
Bumper
my game thread:
JsbQpW1.png
23 Mar 2018, 12:58 pm
s.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.png
Please Click!
23 Mar 2018, 1:20 pm
Consolation prize~
Two snakes hiss in usion, one idlely stares at the chest before leaning closer "does it have a name?"
{(I'll add art as a reward~}
1526683242875.png
24 Mar 2018, 8:27 am
ending this activity at 7pm furvilla time, so get in while you can!!!!!!!
my game thread:
JsbQpW1.png
24 Mar 2018, 7:22 pm
all consolations prizes got their own chest with teeth!

eveyone who reached inside the chest got bit! when you pulled your arm our though you got a Monster Tooth! (all donated by rosewolf457!)
my game thread:
JsbQpW1.png
24 Mar 2018, 7:24 pm
so both prizes were toothy? :)
24 Mar 2018, 7:27 pm
(a completely donated round thank you all )
Dappest claps her hands, and flies over to another booth. She opens the curtain to reveal six hats, "Alright folks pick a hat, and whatever is underneath it is yours!"

UHB18NR.png
my game thread:
JsbQpW1.png
24 Mar 2018, 7:28 pm
Hat 5!
9438655_ppGnaXaUcKK3veC.gif
24 Mar 2018, 7:29 pm
Ooh! I'd like to pick hat number 3!
24 Mar 2018, 7:30 pm (Edited 24 Mar 2018, 7:33 pm)
does this count as a separate event?
If so I pick #6
I can imagine that Joey is the reason my villagers even came to this carnival.
24 Mar 2018, 7:31 pm
Hat 3! :3
Thank you!
Hello :) he/him
NVJhQQP.pngWnCZmZE.png
24 Mar 2018, 7:33 pm (Edited 24 Mar 2018, 7:33 pm)
hat 1 please!
s.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.pngs.png
Please Click!
24 Mar 2018, 7:33 pm (Edited 24 Mar 2018, 7:34 pm)
JustASmolFurry the hat you chose was already picked :)

and yes after i hand out prizes each time it is a new event
my game thread:
JsbQpW1.png