Fursona Help?

26 Mar 2018, 2:08 pm
I have reached the point where im stuck with what type of Fursona.

I'm thinking of either a Catbun or a Goatbun.
i could also just go with a horned rabbit.

don't get me wrong, i rally love rabbits and would love for it to have a tricolor coat.
mq3IqKZ.png

26 Mar 2018, 2:10 pm
~~I'm subbed to this thread, but feel free to ping me if needed
mq3IqKZ.png
26 Mar 2018, 2:41 pm
You could always have a Goatbun with horns! That'd give you two of the three options. Or you could go with a cat/goat/bun, if you wanted. ^^
Let us not grow weary of doing good.
tumblr_nuy1i6uLGo1uoohs3o1_400.gif
27 Mar 2018, 9:05 am
Hancets Goatbun seems like a legit cut idea! I know it will have horns and a tricolor goat. But unsure what other goat parts to add to it
mq3IqKZ.png
27 Mar 2018, 2:02 pm
SmolBeta - Goatbun does sound cute, I'd love to see your sona once you design them! <3
If you wanted to go for more of a goat-y vibe, you could give the character hooves (and hoof hands too, unless you want paws for hands). Even MORE goat-y would be to give them rectangular pupils. Some people find that look creepy though, so I guess it depends on how much you want this to resemble a goat vs. a rabbit.
Let us not grow weary of doing good.
tumblr_nuy1i6uLGo1uoohs3o1_400.gif
27 Mar 2018, 2:11 pm
My vote is also for goatbun
LopmonSmile.gif
Lila! / 23 / Female / MST (Furvilla time -1)
about me
27 Mar 2018, 2:20 pm
you could make both and make the one you like most your main fursona and the other a secondary fursona? but a goatbun sounds cuter to me c:
27 Mar 2018, 7:30 pm
Graffiti Both does sound like a cute idea. A catbun would need more thought on colors and how they look.

pollyanna Goatbun seems like a good hit and I don't see that many in the furry fandom.

Hancets Pawed hands sound easy, but then again. There could be two alts. One with more goat-like feet and another with mixed feet. As for the eyes? I could give them a weird pupil. Maybe more like an X in the eye. The goat pupil could be a result of fear with the X pupil.
mq3IqKZ.png
29 Mar 2018, 2:31 pm
Happy little bump
mq3IqKZ.png
29 Mar 2018, 2:39 pm
A goatbun is really a cute idea! My fursona is my active right now, as well as my pfp, but I adore some of my other characters and I'm on the hunt for an artist to doodle my newest additions to the family (A French princess, a country rabbit, and a Chinese Empress/Secret Captain of the LoA).

For your Goatbun, I think it'd be very cute to do a sort of "calico" rabbit (mixture of goat naturals and rabbit naturals) with horns, hooves, and maybe long, fluffy rabbit ears? I'm really interested in doodling this design, if you'd like; just let me get home from work first :)
sqqny3be8edc16f6c14baac3c648299e9b90603.pngsqqny3b