★ MalGV's Art Shop ★ [OPEN]

24 Apr 2018, 5:01 pm (Edited 9 Dec 2019, 5:36 pm)
RV5WMdQ.png

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Hey folks and welcome to my Commission Shop! I'm MalGV and I offer three different Commission types that come with their own prices. I am a professional artist with more than 20 years of practice, experience and professional training; I have a Degree in Illustration and am comfortable with drawing almost everything: people, animals, nature, machines, ect. If for any reason I am unable to accomplish your request, I will politely decline but this is rare. Although I don't draw NSFW, I am willing to draw artistic nudes or some slightly suggestive stuff. I can also draw in different styles (realistic, cartoony, ect).

Currency

I only take USD$ and FD as payment.

However, if you have neither of those, I am also willing to take Items of equal value as payment. You can find my wishlist below:

My MiniPet/Item Wishlist!

Quota

1.) Gilda Pending
2.) SpacePanther Pending
3.) PlushGiraffe Done!
4.) SteamedHams Paid. Work in progress...
5.) OPEN

*NOTE: Those who pay me in USD$ are given slight priority. The numbers of the list do not indicate who goes first, last, ect.; the names are at random.*

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

My Work & Pricing

Sketches & Line Art

T0JoeXG.jpg

ohXxkPC.png

Sketch Head Shot: $5
Sketch Full Body: $10
Line Art Head Shot: $7
Line Art Full Body: $15

Field Drawing Style Creature Drawings

EJl1AH7.png

Depending on creature complexity: $35 - $50

Head Shot Portraits

uBqSjSl.png
UlWUhfR.png

Solid Colors: $10 - $30
Highlights/Shading: $40+

Full Body Portrait

EeJCMLK.png

Flat Colors: $30 - $40
Highlights/Shading: $45 - $100
Backgrounds: We'll discuss.

Cartoony/Chibi/Mini Portraits
qJPBE4z.png
Solid Color: $10
Highlighted/Shaded: $25

-----

You can view more of my work at my website: www.MatronicArt.com

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Disclaimer

- I have the right to turn down any commission I feel like I can't accomplish, though this is rare.

- All payments must be made up front before I start work.

- Contracts are made via thread replies and notes.

- You of course are allowed to re-post, but if you do please credit me in the Description of your work.

- My Paypal account is "MalVanDeSande". I also have a Paypal.me which is here: https://www.paypal.me/MalloryVanDeSande

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Ping List

@Pineapplefox @RedlaSunShowers029 @Dr4g0nM4st3r @PlushGiraffe @porcuMoose @CarolinaSockeye @Bluheart

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

26 Apr 2018, 8:49 pm (Edited 12 Apr 2019, 5:08 pm)
Reserved
30 Apr 2018, 7:10 pm (Edited 12 Apr 2019, 5:08 pm)
Reserved
10 May 2018, 8:46 pm
Finished commissions!

uBqSjSl.png
zP0xQLv.png

Art commissions are still open for a limited time longer!
19 May 2018, 4:18 pm
:P
hello again
Pronouns: your highness, your majesty and angry vern.
(Any pronouns really) gcI2R.gif M7o9W.gif 8zIqT.gif 2r6oP.gif
20 May 2018, 7:29 pm
Joey-wyvern

Hey there! Did you want me to do your commission?
20 May 2018, 7:38 pm
MalGV
exactly what would you want for payment?
21 May 2018, 2:47 pm
Joey-wyvern

Cool! So since I'm doing Snack, I can do this one of two ways and the price will reflect this:

I can do a Head Shot of Joey (similar to the one I did of Galra's dragon character) with the bones in his mouth. The flat colors I can do for $10, or 1,000FD, or 500,000FC. If you want it shaded/highlights, it will be $25, or 2,500FD, or 1,000,000FC.

If you want a Full Body/Full Scene type thing with flat colors, I can do it for $40, or 4,000FD or about 2,000,000FC. If you want it with all the shading/highlights it will be $45, or 4,500FD, or about 2,000,500FC.

For payment, I mostly prefer real cash (USD to my PayPal), but if you can't do that then I prefer FD, and if not that then FC.

And lastly, I will try to have it done by your birthday; I make no promises, but I can work pretty quick depending on what you want.
21 May 2018, 3:17 pm
MalGV
headshot flat colors with fd
21 May 2018, 11:49 pm
Joey-wyvern

Great! I can do that! Just send the FD my way and I'll get started right away.
29 May 2018, 8:22 am
MalGV
I'd love a solid color headshot of Agate please! C:
- https://toyhou.se/874179.agate/gallery
29 May 2018, 4:50 pm
Uendo

Great! I would be happy to do that for you; your character is very pretty. Thank you for the references.

It will be $10 or 1,000FD, whichever one you have. Just send the payment when you can and I will get right on it! (Also, adding you to a slot.)
29 May 2018, 5:26 pm
MalGV
Thank you!
I sent $10! :D
30 May 2018, 5:03 pm
AlluraPastella

Hey Allura, I got your commission finished!

zqsYwEP.png

I hope I got the colors right, I hope you like it, and I really hope things are going to be better for you! Thank you for commissioning me!
7 Jun 2018, 1:15 pm
Uendo

Hey Uendo! Your commission is all done! Hopefully I got the colors correct and in the right order!

AOjk8Po.jpg

If you have an email, I would like to send you the full resolution PNG image (since Imgur ruins the quality with its shrinkage).

I hope things get better for you and thank you for commissioning me!
7 Jun 2018, 1:20 pm
MalGV
She looks so awesome! :D
My email is [email protected] ^^
Thank you so much for drawing her!
20 Jun 2018, 12:53 pm (Edited 20 Jun 2018, 12:55 pm)
Skullkiin

Hey, Skullkiin, your commission is done!

d3zuOiC.png

Hope you like it, and thank you for commissioning me! (If you have an email, I'd like to send you the full-sized PNG version.)
21 Jun 2018, 9:18 am
MalGV said:
Skullkiin

Hey, Skullkiin, your commission is done!

d3zuOiC.png

Hope you like it, and thank you for commissioning me! (If you have an email, I'd like to send you the full-sized PNG version.)

aa i love it! my email is [email protected] ;v;
12633793_CFYSlGyaeHXfASV.png
21 Jun 2018, 3:28 pm
MalGV Woah, your art style is gorgeous!

I figure it's a long shot, but is there any chance you'd accept item payment? If not, I'll probably come back once I start spending my FD.
21 Jun 2018, 3:28 pm
MalGV Woah, your art style is gorgeous!

I figure it's a long shot, but is there any chance you'd accept item payment? If not, I'll probably come back once I start spending my FD.
21 Jun 2018, 7:55 pm (Edited 21 Jun 2018, 8:06 pm)
RedlaSunShowers029

Hi Redla!

(Sorry for taking so long to respond. I had a dentist appointment today and so I'm a little sore.) Thank you very much! Art is pretty much my life's career (aside from biking and writing).

And yes I do! The only Items I take for payments are MiniPets. On occasion depending on prices, I might take Paintie Tickets/Shifty Potions/Hallowed Potions, but aside from those I'm just not interested in anything else since I don't do Tournaments or cook/grow anything. It's the MiniPets that I really enjoy on the site.

If you have any future questions/offers, don't be afraid to ask!
21 Jun 2018, 8:06 pm
MalGV Ooh sweet! In that case, you're in luck, I actually do have quite a few rarities I just moved out. I could maybe also do some from my menagerie as well, but those I'm infinitely more tentative on than the others (and I wanna keep the festival pets since having all the fest-exclusive is one of the few "achievable" goals of mine).

Would perhaps a White-Tipped Hummingbird and a Multi Hydra work for a fullbody? I believe that's about 3KFD. And of course if you see others that appeal, let me know; all the minipets in the stall are pretty much set to go.

(Don't worry; I don't mind!)
21 Jun 2018, 9:25 pm
RedlaSunShowers029

Hey that's great to hear! I'm always checking the Stalls for new pets. And that's understandable, I won't try to take any from your Menagerie. ;)

Sure! That sounds like a great deal to me! I'll put you down on the list. I only have one other person I'm working on right now which should be done by the end of next week, and then you'll be next. Just send the pets via Transfer whenever you get the chance and I'll get started!

(Hopefully the Phoenix Birb won't be gone by then, since I'd like to do something for that, too!)
21 Jun 2018, 9:50 pm (Edited 21 Jun 2018, 9:51 pm)
MalGV Can do! If you're comfortable with doing more than one piece at a time per person, I could also add in a couple other pets + the birb (500FD) for one of the headshot portraits too. I was thinking maybe the Fluffy Chihuahua (400FD), Blushing Lobata (250FD), Cross Enfield (150FD), and Meatball Noodle Poodle? Believe that comes out to exactly 1500FD, which hopefully works for a semi-complex character or something along those lines. Let me know; I definitely have some in mind!
22 Jun 2018, 10:39 am
RedlaSunShowers029

Great! And yes, I don't mind doing that at all. The only thing is the person I'm working on right now has said that they want two other works from me after I'm done with their first work and your Fullshot. I can definitely do this next 1500FD-priced art for you, so long as you don't mind waiting a little bit. I'll let you know when I'm starting or completing work. But yes, I can definitely do that second art for those pets. :)

Also, I forgot to ask: for this first Fullbody, what character would you like for me to do? :)