[OPEN] Xavier's Paintie Shop (FC, FD, Item Offers)

30 Apr 2018, 9:14 pm (Edited 24 Mar 2019, 5:42 pm)
!PLEASE NOTE I AM FALLING OUT ON FURVILLA SO I MAY NOT RESPOND FAST!

Hello! I'm Xavier and welcome to my Paintie shop! I can do edits, recolors, chibis, and much more! I prefer FD and FC but you can pay for your commission in Paintie Tickets, Dragonsmaw Manor houses, plushies, Pride Month Buttons, literally anything bought with FurGems, costumes, and rare pets (I am more willing to accept the following minipets: Moonlit Wulf, Spooky Wabbit, Blue Hydra, Black Serpent, Icy Ferret, Flaming Draggy, Blue Doge, Blazing Firecat, Frosty or Night Hare, any Kitsouls, any pets that have a fire theme). You may offer pets not included on the list but know I may decline.

If you are paying in FD and FC you must pay 50% before and 50% after. If you are paying in objects please pay me after you receive your commission. If the payment doesn't come within two days I will place your name on this with how long I've been waiting for payment and continuously message you every day until payment is done, to which I will remove you from this forum.

REFUNDS ARE NOT ALLOWED!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE GIVE CREDIT ON YOUR VILLAGER BIO THAT I MADE YOUR PAINTIE! SIMPLY COPY AND PASTE, "Paintie made by XavierTheWickerbeast " INTO THE BOTTOM OF YOUR VILLAGER'S BIO!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My prices include the following:

Chibi: 200FD or 100000FC
Recolor: 300FD or 150000FC
Base edit & recolor: 400FD or 200000FC

Recolor:
Xavier_Wickerbeast_Furvilla_icon_Paintie

Saggitari_Apollo_paintie_png.png

Tuxedo_OC_skunk_trans_flag_png_paintie.p

HorseCrazyGamer_paintie_commission_horse

Blazing_fire_Zorro_oc_Paintie_commission

Moonboy_cat_commission_paintie_png.png

Base edit:
RedlaSunShowers029_paintie_commission_pn

Kin_paintie_png.png

Sugarxsalt_paintie_commission.png

Sugarxsalt_bunny_scarf_commission_painti

Galra_paintie_commission_png.png

Jumpscared_raptor_paintie_commission_png

chemgas650_paintie_commission_png.png

Sugarxsalt_paintie_snake_commission_png.

Chibi & recolor:
smolskele_paintie_commission_png.png
RedlaSunShowers029_paintie_commission_ch

30 Apr 2018, 9:21 pm
Omg the wickerbeasts coloring is so dreamy to me~ I wish you luck in your quest for a panitie ticket~
Ill be back (T^T)
1526683242875.png
30 Apr 2018, 10:02 pm
Is there any way you can take a character that walks on all fours and use a picture of them to make an anthro version for a paintie? If so I have a character I'd like made into a paintie.
"We are all living beings who can do things. Don't waste that ability." -chem 2016

PLEASE ping me for my attention!
Male | INFJ-A | Asexual
Mod for Nsters
Owns Nexos
My Patreon!
Tip Jar!
30 Apr 2018, 10:07 pm
XavierTheWickerbeast These are so nice! Any chance you'd be willing to do a Paintie or two for a ticket by the way? I should be getting one once I complete the Feast that I can spare!
1 May 2018, 8:01 am
Is there any way you can take a character that walks on all fours and use a picture of them to make an anthro version for a paintie? If so I have a character I'd like made into a paintie.

Yes! I can take any character you'd like and turn 'em anthro! Just as long as the ref sheet (or picture) is understandable!
1 May 2018, 8:06 am
XavierTheWickerbeast These are so nice! Any chance you'd be willing to do a Paintie or two for a ticket by the way? I should be getting one once I complete the Feast that I can spare!

Oh my goodness I did not expect that. I will! Since they are paintie tickets I will do like two or three painties for one paintie ticket so that it's fair and stuff.
1 May 2018, 2:10 pm
XavierTheWickerbeast

Heya! Would you be able to make a paintie of my raptor oc with only one reference?

c1229727_2522a80ec39633fffe3de6e4463d08f
0gV0AAD.gif
1 May 2018, 2:13 pm
Just asking but would you make an paintie for 3 FD and 8k FC?
4387366_uH8drWGkWmj4u95.png?1507470393
200_%281%29.gif
1 May 2018, 2:43 pm

Yes! I can take any character you'd like and turn 'em anthro! Just as long as the ref sheet (or picture) is understandable!

Awesome! In that case, can you take Ddos here and turn him into a paintie?
2704ac39683c576c4e32665c6754e2cc.jpg
I have the FD and can pay whenever you need.
"We are all living beings who can do things. Don't waste that ability." -chem 2016

Male | INFJ-A | Asexual
Mod for Nsters
Owns Nexos
My Patreon!
Tip Jar!
1 May 2018, 3:52 pm
XavierTheWickerbeast

Heya! Would you be able to make a paintie of my raptor oc with only one reference?

c1229727_2522a80ec39633fffe3de6e4463d08f

Of course, so long as the details are mirrored on the other side. I'm not psychic ^v^"

Would you like me to get started on it right away?
1 May 2018, 3:55 pm
ola232 said:
Just asking but would you make an paintie for 3 FD and 8k FC?

Sorry, I don't think I can go that low unless it's literally one color and no special shading (which is what I default to (see Wickerbeast example)).
1 May 2018, 3:55 pm
XavierTheWickerbeast

The details are mirrored!

Yes please! Would you like the 10fd before or after?
0gV0AAD.gif
1 May 2018, 3:57 pm (Edited 1 May 2018, 3:57 pm)

Awesome! In that case, can you take Ddos here and turn him into a paintie?
2704ac39683c576c4e32665c6754e2cc.jpg
I have the FD and can pay whenever you need.

Of course! Quick question, what species is he? I like making sure before I start. Also, do you want the hat? After you answer those questions, I'll start right away!
1 May 2018, 3:58 pm
XavierTheWickerbeast

The details are mirrored!

Yes please! Would you like the 10fd before or after?

You can do half now and half later. A little insurance for me, ya know?
1 May 2018, 4:00 pm
XavierTheWickerbeast

Good idea! I'll do that rn.
0gV0AAD.gif
1 May 2018, 4:23 pm
XavierTheWickerbeast

Got the FD! I have started and will contact you when I'm finished! Also, don't be afraid to ask for changes or request a specific shading style. I will gladly do it!

^v^
1 May 2018, 4:37 pm
Of course! Quick question, what species is he? I like making sure before I start. Also, do you want the hat? After you answer those questions, I'll start right away!

First Question: He's a fox, as far as I was told by the previous owner.
Second Question: Yes, please and thank you!

Male | INFJ-A | Asexual
Mod for Nsters
Owns Nexos
My Patreon!
Tip Jar!
1 May 2018, 7:11 pm
XavierTheWickerbeast

Got the FD! I have started and will contact you when I'm finished! Also, don't be afraid to ask for changes or request a specific shading style. I will gladly do it!

^v^

JumpScared I am done! You can now pay the other 5 FD.
Jumpscared_raptor_paintie_commission_png
1 May 2018, 7:15 pm (Edited 1 May 2018, 7:18 pm)
excuse me but..? 10 FD? dude, i'd pay 400 FD minimum for these! These are hella good and you're totally overworking yourself for 10 cents virtual furry money. don't undersell!

i can toss you three paintie tickets for a translation of this guy on the dragon base?

Ra6WMEo.jpg Leyla | Any pronouns | ENFP-T | VOTE IGOR | Beta since 7/1/16
Tumblr

NYJSBvU.jpgPlease always ping me!
1 May 2018, 7:18 pm
XavierTheWickerbeast Gah, sorry for late reply! That sounds good to me though! Shall I pm you, and also wanted to ask if I can ask for one at a time? I don't wanna overburden ya and I may need a little bit to figure out which villagers need one / may depend on what the new villager colors are when the Tourney / OFB Festival begins in the middle of this month.
1 May 2018, 7:25 pm
Galra said:
excuse me but..? 10 FD? dude, i'd pay 400 FD minimum for these! These are hella good and you're totally overworking yourself for 10 cents virtual furry money. don't undersell!

i can toss you three paintie tickets for a translation of this guy on the dragon base?

Thank you for saying what some of us others are thinking. I don't see recolored painties of any kind being worth any less than 50FD, and you're right these are definitely worth more than even that.

I've got painties of this quality I paid at least 250FD for.
1 May 2018, 7:25 pm
Galra said:

Thank god I'm not the only person that though this!

10FD is 10 cents USD.
1 FD is currently 1000FC.

These painties could easily sell for 400FD!
NJ5dWJ5q2Xt8HcP2ovwxvxWmaCntPc
yahFKa
❤ I am not a mod, but I'm here to help! ❤
1 May 2018, 7:26 pm
XavierTheWickerbeast

Would you accept a paintie ticket for 4 or 5 painties? :o I have way too many XD
udXelj2.png
Toyhou.se
Deviantart
~~~
Help Alekzy get to Peru
Woah I've been gone for a while.
1 May 2018, 8:09 pm (Edited 1 May 2018, 8:09 pm)
XavierTheWickerbeast

Omg thank you so much! He looks amazing! Sending the fd off right now!
0gV0AAD.gif
1 May 2018, 8:09 pm (Edited 1 May 2018, 8:31 pm)
Galra said:

Thank god I'm not the only person that though this!

10FD is 10 cents USD.
1 FD is currently 1000FC.

These painties could easily sell for 400FD!

Holy bajeezers I did not expect to see so many comments on the cost. Goodness me.
You really think my Painties are that good? I didn't expect to get anyone since I'm an amateur.
Nevertheless, I have changed the price!