Spyromancy's Picarto Streaming! [OFFLINE]

19 May 2018, 8:57 pm (Edited 21 May 2018, 12:30 pm)
So I finally am in a situation where I can use Picarto to stream art! Other than some weird bugs--like not being able to mute my mic and play music at the same time--it works like a charm, and I was wondering if people would want to watch me draw!

I'll post here whenever a stream is about to happen / is happening (I usually will give at least an hour before I start, and then post again as I'm starting), and if people wanna hop in, you can!

I'll usually have my mic on, but won't be talking much (unless people actually have questions?). I'll be playing music instead, but due to mic complications you might hear the occasional sneeze or instance of me talking to myself haha.

I only draw SFW art, so no worries there! I'll also start a pinglist for when I'm streaming again, in the next post. Without further ado, click this link (when it says "ONLINE") to join the stream!

status.png?h=100&w=450

COME ON IN!
art shop | dA | toyhou.se
tumblr_p6q3l8cmLj1ry7oxoo1_400.gif
21 | she | infj
long live the reckless and the brave
i don't think i wanna be saved
my song has not been sung
so long live us
stream

19 May 2018, 8:59 pm
PINGLIST

--
21 | she | infj
so long live us
stream
20 May 2018, 10:03 pm
Streaming now, if anyone wants to hop in! I'm doing a ref sheet that a friend of mine paid for awhile back and I hadn't properly got around to doing it until now.
21 | she | infj
so long live us
stream
23 Jun 2018, 2:22 am
Didn't stream this, but it's related! I made my first speedpaint, if anyone wants to check it out!
21 | she | infj
so long live us
stream