[S]/[T] FD Minipets. Discount from Market prices!

7 Jun 2018, 10:22 pm (Edited 8 Jun 2018, 3:18 pm)
I have recently found myself with way too many minipets lying around in my inventory, storage and stall, leading to my newest dilemma; I can't keep breeding more pets with this many pets taking up space!

This being the case, I've decided to sell off my extras. Most of these are FD pets!

I am mostly looking for FC or equal value trades for Minipets and Magical plushies I don't have in my menagerie/toybox yet! :D

Equal value can mean one item for one item of equal value, or multiple items for one item equaling the same value and so on ^^=

Feel free to offer other items you would like to trade if you think I may be interested. I might not accept all other item trades, but I may consider them if they interest me ^^

Please see below for the pets that I have available for sale right now! :)

Also, feel free to take a look in my Stall, if anything in my stall interests you, you can also make offers on anything in there! :)

7 Jun 2018, 10:23 pm (Edited 17 Aug 2018, 12:40 pm)
Below is a list of the pets I currently have for sale!
Prices are based on current stall value at the time I write this list(Discounted from stall values)!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2492-overo-shetland-pony.png
Overo Shetland Pony
M=11 F=11
90,000FC each or 165,000FC for a pair

2487-white-face-gray-cockatiel.png
White Face Gray Cockatiel
M=13 F=13
35,000FC each or 60,000FC for a pair

2497-coral-shrimplet.png
Coral Shrimplet
M=0 F=6
40,000FC each or 70,000FC for a pair

2856-topaz-felilidae.png
Topaz Felilidae
M=9 F=10
25,000FC each or 45,000FC for a pair

2860-cinnamon-flutter-bandit.png
Cinnamon Flutter Bandit
M=3 F=3
20,000FC each or 35,000FC for a pair

2864-striped-dunk.png
Striped Dunk
M=1 F=3
23,000FC each 40,000FC for a pair

7 Jun 2018, 11:59 pm (Edited 17 Aug 2018, 12:41 pm)
Below is a list of more common/non-event minipets I have!
Since they aren't worth quite as much, they will be put up more as trades for other minipets and plushies that I don't have [of equal value]

Equal value can mean one item for one item of equal value, or multiple items for one item equaling the same value and so on ^^=
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3099-albino-hedgehog.png
Albino Hedgehog
M=2 F=4
750FC each or 1,200FC for a pair or Trade

3098-classic-hedgehog.png
Classic Hedgehog
M=4
750FC each or Trade

3100-rainbow-hedgehog.png
Rainbow Hedgehog
M=2 F=1
10,000FC each or 17,000 for a pair or Trade

3101-comfy-hedgehog.png
Comfy Hedgehog
M=2
55,000FC each or Trade

2738-hallows-eve-gummi-yummi-otter.png
Hallow's eve Gummi Yummi Otter
M=3
20,000 each or Trade

2736-butterscotch-gummi-yummi-otter.png
Butterscotch Gummi Yummi Otter
M=13 F=12
150FC each or 250FC for a pair or Trade

2737-galactic-gummi-yummi-otter.png
Galactic Gummi Yummi Otter
M=8
950FC each or Trade

8 Jun 2018, 11:08 am
Bunp
8 Jun 2018, 12:54 pm
MidoriOokami
Hi! I'm interested in your Pearl Lutino Cockatiel, Coral Shrimplet, Striped Dunk, and Cinnamon Flutter Bandit.

I have some FD pets here I would like to trade. I also have the common color of the FD pets that I listed if you are interested in those?^ ^ ( I was going to discard them so they aren't on the list XD)
Plq23Gg.png Q3fOlJT.png PhN8mgT.pngB3nRmdH.png
Always looking for chocolate candycorn! fjOvTx
Hamichu | +13 FV time | Taiwan
8 Jun 2018, 1:17 pm
Hamichu

Are you interested in one of each or a pair of each? :)
8 Jun 2018, 1:22 pm
MidoriOokami
A pair of each would be great! But if you didn't see enough things you like for trade, just one of each would be fine too.
8 Jun 2018, 1:47 pm
Hamichu

If you have a pair each of the Dusky Pygmy goats and the Star Magic Pygmy goats, I would love those for the trade if you find that agreeable :)
8 Jun 2018, 3:17 pm
Added more pets! :D
8 Jun 2018, 3:49 pm
MidoriOokami
Ahhh sorry for the late reply ;w;
Some friend just sent me some common FD pets I need so I'm no longer looking for them > <

But i'm still interested in the Pearl Lutino Cockatiel! Would you take a Star Magic Pygmy goat for a Cockatiel ?
8 Jun 2018, 4:08 pm
Hamichu

Ooh that's alright. And I'm a bit confused by your wording. Did you mean a cokatiel pair for a goat pair or one cockatiel for one goat? Either way I'm good with!
8 Jun 2018, 4:18 pm
MidoriOokami
Just one for one thank you ^ ^ Either gender is fine. Shall i send a trade or just transfer it to you?
8 Jun 2018, 4:22 pm
Hamichu

Alrighty. You can send a trade and I'll reply to it ^^
8 Jun 2018, 4:43 pm (Edited 8 Jun 2018, 4:46 pm)
Hi, I have all these plushes you don’t have;
Albino Skunk Plush
Gray Lop Rabbit Plush
Hog Nosed Skunk Plush
Magic Chocolate Mustelid Plush
Magic Garden Tiger Moth Plush
Magic Golden Crowned Bat Plush
Magic Gray Headed Bat Plush
Magic Great Horned Owl Plush
Magic Kestrel Raptor Plush
Magic Least Weasel Mustelid Plush
Magic Magpie Corvid Plush
Magic Osprey Raptor Plush
Magic Otter Mustelid Plush
Magic Peregrine Falcon Raptor Plush
Magic Polecat Mustelid Plush
Magic Raven Corvid Plush
Magic Red Tailed Hawk Raptor Plush
Magic Saltwater Crocodile Plush
Magic Striped Skunk Plush
Magic Tegu Lizard Plush
Magic Tobiano Brown Horse Plush
Magpie Corvid Plush
Maned Canine Plush
Natural Raccoon Plush
Snowshoe Cat Plush

I’m interested in these;; Pearl Cockatiel, Shrimplet, Felildae, Flutter Bandit, and Dunk

UHHHHH what do you think is fair for them?
every day im snufflein
8 Jun 2018, 4:50 pm (Edited 8 Jun 2018, 4:51 pm)
MidoriOokami
Hello...could I get a pair of the shrimplets and a male of the Felildae and a male of the Flutter Bandit?
8 Jun 2018, 7:54 pm
sesame

I can search up all the values and figure it out for you if you like, and then we can see if it is a fair trade to you ^^ I just need to know, do you want the pairs, or one of each minipet you listed?

Dragonsrus

Sure thing. Did you want to do trades for them or did you want to buy them with FC?
8 Jun 2018, 8:00 pm
Would you like to trade any of these for a male winter arcty? (I actually wanted a female.)
8 Jun 2018, 8:00 pm
MidoriOokami
i'd like to start with one of each to get all of them in case i cant afford pairs of each, but if i can afford pairs of each, then that!
does that make sense?
every day im snufflein
8 Jun 2018, 8:06 pm
sesame

Yep! Makes sense! I'll calculate everything up and then post it here for you to see! :)

Hanaconda

I'm a little bit confused by what you're asking? Were you looking to trade your male arcty for one of the minipets I have available for trade?

If so, I unfortunately already have both the female and male winter arcty. Thank you for your offer though ^^=
8 Jun 2018, 8:08 pm
Hanaconda
i can give you a female winter arcty for free!
every day im snufflein
8 Jun 2018, 8:47 pm
sesame

Okay! So I got the calculations all finished! I already have the Hog nosed skunk plush, gray lop rabbit plush, magic otter mustelid plush, magic tobino brown horse plush and natural raccoon plush, so I did not add those to the list while adding up the numbers.

The total of all the plush you have to trade equals to 188,400FC (I have the prices all individually if you would like to see the list.)

The total of the pets you want at one pet per species came to 591,000

So I removed the Pearl Lutino Cocatiel, since it is the most expensive, which put the pets down to 126,000 at one pet per species.

Which leaves us with two combinations for what we can trade that would be of equal value with two species in each combination being made a pair. .

Shrimplet pair, Felilidae, Bandit, Dunk pair = 189,000
Shrimplet, Felilidae pair, Bandit pair, Dunk =189,000

If either of those look good and fair to you, and you would like to go through with the trade like that, let me know ^^
8 Jun 2018, 8:56 pm
MidoriOokami nice! i'll take the shrimplet,felildae pair,bandit pair, and a dunk, please?

i dont care about genders for the shrimplet or dunk ^^
every day im snufflein
8 Jun 2018, 9:06 pm
sesame

Alright! I'll set up a trade for us! :)
8 Jun 2018, 9:43 pm
MidoriOokami
FC would be fine. Would 125k be enough for all 4?
8 Jun 2018, 10:43 pm
Dragonsrus

The 4 of them all together would come to 133k at the prices they are currently set ^^