USD/FD Commissions

3 Jul 2018, 7:14 pm (Edited 2 Feb 2019, 12:35 am)
I'm recreating my commission post on furvilla to try get some interest (and I need money)
tumblr_pm89jlcOvQ1wj5a8uo1_1280.jpg
Payment: paypal only. I send you a paypal invoice so I can mark that there is no shipping needed. Payment is due after the work is completed.

Please see my art tumblr for further examples of my work. I am mostly comfortable with drawing animals, ponies, plants, landscapes both real and surreal.

I reserve the right to refuse any commission. Humans and bipedal anthros aren’t really in my wheelhouse, though I can attempt furry headshots.

Glitch art information: if if you have something you would like glitched supply me with and I can work from that. If you have a general concept (like you’d like to see for instance glitch of a barn, or perhaps a phrase) let me know and I will either secure the base image from a public domain source, or in the case of text create it.If you would like me to draw something then make a glitch art from that, it will cost both the drawing and the glitch art.
tumblr_oc8rhz2MEl1vyr9smo1_500.png
Please ping me, I'm forgetful

7 Nov 2018, 9:42 pm
I'm back on this site so I'm bringing this topic back to life.
23 Nov 2018, 10:02 pm
Bumping this as I've edited it to take on site currency.
5 Dec 2018, 1:28 am
darzie
Hi, I adore your paintie style! I was wondering if you'd be will to do a custom one with this base in your style? I have a color palette in mind / a vague idea/theme I'd like but it would kinda be artistic freedom or up to your interpretation for the rest? just wanted to know if you would be interested in something like that?
5 Dec 2018, 2:18 pm

Hi, I adore your paintie style! I was wondering if you'd be will to do a custom one with this base in your style? I have a color palette in mind / a vague idea/theme I'd like but it would kinda be artistic freedom or up to your interpretation for the rest? just wanted to know if you would be interested in something like that?

I can absolutely do that! Just send me your ideas and colors either here or as a PM and I'll get started.
2 Feb 2019, 12:35 am
Bump for 2019
3 Feb 2019, 9:34 pm
Bump