[T] Everything for FR! ^-^ Lowered Prices 02/09

4 Oct 2018, 9:22 am
Lucid
Interested in Vali's Golden Hammer still and Aaron's Folly. Sent a message here and FR :)
4 Oct 2018, 9:42 am
Dragonsrus I've just mailed you on FR, I'd be happy to accept your offer. I'll send the weapons over now ^-^ Thank you! <3
11 Oct 2018, 8:15 am
PrayingMantis Hi, yes I can sell you a Frost Staff for 200 gems! I'm contacting you here as FR is down for maintenance for the hour (was just reading your mail when it went down lol). I'll send your staff over now, you can just send the gems whenever you're able to. Thank you! <3
14 Oct 2018, 10:19 am
Bumping this back up, still got stuff to trade if anyone is interested in it
14 Oct 2018, 11:44 am
Lucid

Hi, I have some more gems!

In your gallery:
Dane Axe
Warrior's Elixir x24
Shield Crystal: Greater Lightning Resist
Weapon Crystal: Greater Fire
Weapon Crystal: Greater Frost
Weapon Crystal: Greater Power

From your stall:
Shield Crystal: Greater Defense
Weapon Crystal: Greater Lightning
Hors D'oeuvre (the 3 different ones)

...and if you have any more FV currency at all, I'd love to trade for it!
WZtABfu.png

Flash refuses to eat the Expired Herbalist Medley Salad.
14 Oct 2018, 1:46 pm
flashwolf It's nice to see you again, hope you're doing well! <3

Would 1000 gems be okay for the Dane Axe, Crystals, Elixirs and Hors D'oeuvres? I'm happy to haggle if not!

And for currency I have 1mil FC and 592 FD at the moment, I'd trade it all to you for 1200 gems. ^-^
14 Oct 2018, 2:01 pm
Of course, that is fine! I've sent the CR.

Thank you! I hope you are doing well, too. :D
WZtABfu.png

Flash refuses to eat the Expired Herbalist Medley Salad.
15 Oct 2018, 3:23 am
hey there! if you're still checking this thread, there's a lot of pets left in your menagerie that i would love, i'm just barely starting my collection. i have a few hundred gems and lots of familiars, a few of them from past year events! please ping me if you're still doing trades and i can give you a list of what's in my FR hoard! >v</
15 Oct 2018, 7:22 am
oisiflaneur Yes I'm still doing trades! ^-^ I'm not playing Furvilla anymore but I log in every day to see if anyone wants to trade. I'm mainly looking for gems, treasure and easy to sell things like Vials of Scattersight and Eggs but I'll consider other stuff too!
15 Oct 2018, 5:49 pm
sorry, i don't really have any eggs or vials! i have a few genes that i'll throw on the list in case. gems i have about 800, i can try to get to 900 to round it out since i have my eye on a few of the rarer pets. i included some skins & familiars from past festivals you might want traded instead of me just selling them for more gems! :>

primary gene: ripple
primary gene: piebald

skin: electropunk
skin: malachite's loyalty
skin: leviathan spirit
accent: call to the sky
accent: sunbreak

lightning sprite
arcane sprite
nature sprite
sunbeam ursa
magma embear
timber tender

i think that's about all i have that's valuable! i won't be offended if you only want gems but i thought i'd include some of these just in case.
15 Oct 2018, 8:41 pm (Edited 15 Oct 2018, 9:51 pm)
oisiflaneur I'd be interested in the Nature Sprite and Ripple gene! ^-^ Lowest Ripple currently is 267 gems and the lowest Nature Sprite is 475 gems, so 742 altogether I think? Let me know which pets you're interested in <3

Edit: Got to get offline now, I'll be back tomorrow!
16 Oct 2018, 12:16 am
aah, sorry i missed you! i check fairly often but my schedule is bizarre ;v;

great! so then let's say i'll send 758 and make it an even 1500? aaaaah i'm not good with numbers, let me double check what most of these are worth.

pink axolotl (f) - 300
cross enfield (both) - 200
royal marble enfield (m) - 100
rainbow peep (m) - 100
hooded raven plague bird (both) - 200
lil witchy spooky kitsune (m) - 100
howling werekitsune (m) - 300

AND 200 LEEWAY IF I MESSED UP HERE LMAO... ;v;a please correct me if i listed the wrong price for anything! like i said i'm bad at math and new to taking fv seriously, so i have a lot of new releases to catch up on.
16 Oct 2018, 8:35 am
oisiflaneur No problem, I'm online at weird times too! :x Here are the prices for those pets in gems:

pink axolotl (f) - Free, these are very cheap in stalls
cross enfield (both) - 100
royal marble enfield (m) - 50
rainbow peep (m) - 100
hooded raven plague bird (both) - 20
lil witchy spooky kitsune (m) - 10
howling werekitsune (m) - 50

So that's only 330 gems altogether, most of those are event pets which often end up pretty cheap ^-^ Let me know if there's anything else you're interested in! I *think* the only FD Super Rares I have left are listed in my OP for 300 gems, any other SRs would just be 100 gems unless they're cheaper in the stalls. <3
16 Oct 2018, 5:40 pm
aah, thanks! like i said i barely played until recently so i don't know how much nearly any of this goes for! i'll let you take care of the numbers, then.

bard kitsune, modern bard kitsune (both), barbed wire batbat (both), skeleton catbat (both), autumn catbat (both), sugar sparkle crested pup, happy holly festive kitsune, tabby flitten, dark orchid mystic kitsune, star guardian mystic kitsune, bleeding heart plague bird (both)

whew! okay, let me know what that comes out to and if there's any leftover i'll go through the collection again! thanks so much for being patient with me ;v;
16 Oct 2018, 6:07 pm (Edited 16 Oct 2018, 6:08 pm)
oisiflaneur I've only got a few minutes online right now but I'll be back in a few hours! Here are the values for those pets:

Classic Bard Kitsune - 50 gems
Modern Bard Kitsune (both) - 100 gems
Barbed Wire Batbat (both) - Free
Skeleton Catbat (both) - Free
Autumn Catbat (both) - 200 gems
Sugar Sparkle Crested Pup - 300 gems
Happy Holly Festive Kitsune - 100 gems
Tabby Flitten - Free
Dark Orchid Mystic Kitsune - 100 gems
Star Guardian Mystic Kitsune - 50 gems
Bleeding Heart Plague Bird (both) - Free

So I think those are 900 gems altogether if I counted correctly? Which brings the total so far up to 1230 gems. Maybe you could pick another FD SR or three regular SRs? ^-^
16 Oct 2018, 7:34 pm
mmmm, what about speckled silkie chicken (m)? that should round us out, right? :>a
16 Oct 2018, 8:35 pm
oisiflaneur That one is a FD rare, I'm selling those for 100 gems each. So you still have 200 gems worth of pets left to choose, or if you like I'd just trade for the Ripple gene, Nature Sprite and 550 gems <3
16 Oct 2018, 8:56 pm
sure! let's do that for now and maybe i can come back with more gems later or something.

my name is the same over there, i'll send you the gene, sprite, and gems now!
16 Oct 2018, 9:04 pm
oisiflaneur I'll go and get the pets from my menagerie and put them into a trade for you then (it may take a few minutes to find all of them, lol)- you can just offer nothing on the trade. ^-^ Thank you so much! <3
16 Oct 2018, 9:21 pm
thank YOU!! you've been extremely patient with somebody doing their first trade on this site, and i really appreciate it! ;v; i hope it's okay if i send you a friend request on fr, as well!
16 Oct 2018, 9:23 pm
Lucid
I have 250 gems on FR, I was wondering if I could get the flaming draggy and either a Black Serpent or Technicolor Serpent?
Cy - He/Him They/Them - Artist
16 Oct 2018, 9:30 pm
oisiflaneur Aww no problem! And of course you can send a friends request! <3 Thank you and best of luck with your pet collecting!

LordCy I'd sell the Flaming Draggy for 100 gems and I'd throw in the other two for free, I don't think those are very expensive ^-^
16 Oct 2018, 9:34 pm
Lucid
awesome! I'll just go ahead and send you the 250, if you wanna throw in some seeds or something feel free, if not then np.
16 Oct 2018, 9:42 pm
LordCy Okay, thank you! <3 Sending over a trade now, you can just offer nothing on it ^-^
16 Oct 2018, 9:54 pm
Lucid
Thank you so much! You're so generous and I appreciate it a lot!