[T] Everything for FR! ^-^ Lowered Prices 02/09

29 Jul 2018, 5:22 pm
melodys_angel Okay I'll go and grab those and put them in a trade for you, you can just offer nothing ^-^ And my FR username is LucidDreams. Thank you!! <3
29 Jul 2018, 5:28 pm
Sent--let me know if I managed to screw something up--I think they are all there <3
<3
29 Jul 2018, 5:31 pm
Hey.
I have a prismatic token and two viles of scattersight for Paw and 100 FD?
29 Jul 2018, 5:37 pm
Fredbear Two scattersights (165 gems) and a prismatic token (150 gems) would equal 480 altogether I think? So I'd give you Paw and 280 FD. If you're happy with that, please send them to LucidDreams and I'll send Paw and the currency. Thanks! <3
29 Jul 2018, 9:33 pm
Lucid What would a fire sprite worth to you?, it cost me 10 k gems when I bought it?
AQdB2tQ.pngJZDNyZm.gif
PGV2JWb.gif
Signature by supermancrayon
30 Jul 2018, 5:37 am
anne216 Ah I'm sorry but I'm not looking for a Fire Sprite at the moment, I have one myself and I feel like it'd be diificult to sell with how expensive they are. ^-^;
30 Jul 2018, 5:47 am (Edited 30 Jul 2018, 6:00 am)
^I'd be interested in a lot of the first year equips though if you have any spares of those to trade <3
30 Jul 2018, 5:56 am (Edited 30 Jul 2018, 5:59 am)
Did anyone get the rainbow sneep yet? I also want the tutti frutti and cotton candy hopcorns too!
30 Jul 2018, 6:03 am
avoidthenoid No they're still available! ^-^ I'm hoping for a 500 gem value for each of the SR Sneeps, 250 for each Tutti-Frutti Surprise Hopcorn and the Cotton Candy Hopcorn would be 50 gems each (I'd also take treasure and items listed in the OP)
30 Jul 2018, 2:34 pm
Lucid OK! This is on Flight Rising right? Can you put them on hold so I can make the gems or treasure?
30 Jul 2018, 2:41 pm
avoidthenoid Yes it's for Flight Rising! I can put them on hold for you, roughly how much time do you think you'll need? And would you like both genders of each or just one of each? ^-^
30 Jul 2018, 3:20 pm
Lucid For a while and maybe one of each
30 Jul 2018, 3:35 pm
Lucid

Rather than continue my message in private with you, I figure I'll post this here instead. I'll sound a lot more business related, seeing how I already babbled at you how you'll be missed and don't want to add to that further here xD;; .... But below is a list of items I have my eyes on~

Flame Staff (145%) [3] - 1000 gems
Grand Hood (140%) [2] - 350 gems
Haunted Helm (137%) [1] - ??
Thatcher's Amulet (147%) - 500 gems
Armour Crystal: Fortune x1 - 200 gems
Faeli's Cursed Amulet (100%) - ??
Armour Crystal: Strength x2 -200x2=400 gems
Armour Crystal: Intelligence x1 - 200 gems

So total so far is 2450 gems, with two items unknown.

The haunted helm I'm a bit torn up on, as 100% versions are in the stalls for 750fd, but I feel that's pretty expensive as it is... So I think I'll have to ask for offers on it over all.

As for the Faeli's amulet, I've seen/heard a few players buying/selling it for anywhere between 1,000fd and 350fd.... So I'll put up an offer of 500 FD and see how that feels for ya~?

I'll probably ask for some feast fairies too, but want to work out these numbers first before I ask for an amount of them as well =3
My green name means I'm a helper! What's a helper? Someone that wishes to help others out with knowledge about Furvilla! My favorite subject and where I have the most knowledge is with the warrior career! We are not staff members. If you need help with something, whether it be a bug or something greater, file a report or contact a moderator/admin
30 Jul 2018, 4:03 pm
Lance-C-Bones 500 gems for the amulet sounds great to me! ^-^ Would 500 gems be okay for the Helm too or am I asking for too much?
30 Jul 2018, 4:31 pm
Lucid

Glad you think so, and that sounds like a good price to me~! Thanks for understanding I meant gems on my offer and not FD... I was just leaving work at that moment >__>;;;;

BUT ANYWHO~! .... So the new total comes out to 3450 gems~ Would I be able to ask for 170 fairies as well? That'd bring the total up to 4300 gems~
My green name means I'm a helper! What's a helper? Someone that wishes to help others out with knowledge about Furvilla! My favorite subject and where I have the most knowledge is with the warrior career! We are not staff members. If you need help with something, whether it be a bug or something greater, file a report or contact a moderator/admin
30 Jul 2018, 4:50 pm
I'm gonna take Lance's lead and post my newest offer here - hopefully this will help you keep a bit more organized!

I was wondering if you happen to have any Azure/Topaz feathers? I figured you'd have them in your gallery if so, but I thought I'd ask just in case.

I would like the following crystals:

Shield Crystal: Greater Frost Resist x1
Shield Crystal: Greater Lightning Resist x1
Shield Crystal: Greater Defense x1

Ring Crystal: Longevity x1
Ring Crystal: Capacity x1
Ring Crystal: Initiative x1
Ring Crystal: Resilience x2

Weapon Crystal: Greater Power x2
Weapon Crystal: Greater Lightning x1
Weapon Crystal: Greater Frost x1
Weapon Crystal: Light x2

Armour Crystal: Brutal x1
Armour Crystal: Swiftness x1
Armour Crystal: Agility x1

That should be 3400 gems so far!

Also interested in...

Golden Lance (100%) [2] - 500 gems
Jack's Chaos Staff (120%) [3]
Anodized Aluminum Lump x56

I will also buy whatever Feast Fairies Lance leaves behind. :)
Lots of stuff this time, please take your time!
WZtABfu.png

Flash refuses to eat the Expired Herbalist Medley Salad.
30 Jul 2018, 5:09 pm (Edited 30 Jul 2018, 6:42 pm)
Lance-C-Bones Lol I was typing FD instead of gems at first in my reply to you aswell, I'm very easily confused. :P

I'll go and grab everything and put it into a trade for you. ^-^ My username over there is LucidDreams. Thank you so much! <3
30 Jul 2018, 5:18 pm
Lucid

Glad I wasn't the only one doing that then XD

But thanks much~ I... think.... I did it right on FR; sent a "one way" crossroads, and gave it a little note saying it's for FV stuffs. Then went and accepted the trade you sent me~ So everything's waiting on your end now; thanks again, and know you'll always be welcomed back if you decided to come back. We'll all miss ya! <3
30 Jul 2018, 5:34 pm
flashwolf Hi again! <3 My feathers have all been claimed unfortunately, sorry about that. :(

Would 500 gems be okay for Jack's Chaos Staff? Feel free to counter-offer! ^-^ And how about 350 gems for all 56 of the Aluminium Lumps?

There are 160 feast fairies left so I think those would be 800 gems if that's okay.

Lance-C-Bones You did it all perfectly, thanks again! I'll miss you all too, I hope Furvilla keeps improving and you all have lots of fun with the tourney and whatnot <3
30 Jul 2018, 5:58 pm
That is totally fine! Your prices have been more than fair, no haggles here.

So for the crystals - 3400
Lumps - 350
Gold Lance - 500
Jack Staff -500
Feast Bugs - 800

Total 5550 gems - sending now!
WZtABfu.png

30 Jul 2018, 6:15 pm
flashwolf I've put it all into a trade for you- I've rechecked it a few times but please let me know if I've missed anything, I've been feeling a little frazzled today.

Thank you so much for another great trade!! <3
30 Jul 2018, 7:01 pm
%100 perfect. Thank you again!

I hope you feel better. <3
WZtABfu.png

31 Jul 2018, 4:12 pm (Edited 31 Jul 2018, 4:18 pm)
http://flightrising.com/images/cms/skins/10680.png sorry I don't know what I am doing . It's a female Snapper accent .. You are Watcha Eat by Raleantha
I no longer have a good snapper to show it on

25497652_350.png
31 Jul 2018, 4:58 pm
PrayingMantis It's an adorable accent but I'm not looking for that one unfortunately, I owned it myself a few years back but ended up finding one I preferred a little more for the dragon who was wearing it.

Thanks for showing it to me though! <3
31 Jul 2018, 5:18 pm
No problem. I have or had a lot of the Coatl accents you own. I still wish Epitizer would come back..I love the Alice in Wonderland series. You have great taste!