[T] Everything for FR! ^-^ Lowered Prices 02/09

31 Jul 2018, 5:37 pm
PrayingMantis Lol thank you, you have great taste too! And ahh same here, I only managed to collect a couple of those Alice in Wonderland ones, every time I've seen them on the AH they've been so expensive.

There are a lot of accent artists that I wish would come back. I'd love to get my hands on some more Verceri and Brioche ones especially.
31 Jul 2018, 8:21 pm
Lucid i came back out of curiousity and hadn't noticed you had the flowering gaiacats so hhhHH they're too pretty.. can you hold onto them for me? i have the gems for one now and i should have the gems for the other one sometime tomorrow!
zyknJae.png
lucky i'm in love with my best friend

keaton ⁞ he/him ⁞ EST / +1 FV time
hello! my name is keaton, i'm not very active on the forums but i've been trying lately! please let me know if i get something wrong when doing offsite trades, my memory is kinda bad.

proudly being stupid and impulsively buying any mini-pet i'm missing

lucky to have been where i have been
31 Jul 2018, 9:00 pm
dianite Sure I can put them on hold for you, just let me know when you want to trade! ^-^

You should be able to accept George's transfer tomorrow too if you still want to buy him? No worries if you've changed your mind <3
31 Jul 2018, 9:02 pm
Lucid yeah!! definitely ^^ i still have the gems for him on hold aswell so i can try and send the payment for the gaiacats + George all in one go?
zyknJae.png
lucky i'm in love with my best friend

keaton ⁞ he/him ⁞ EST / +1 FV time
hello! my name is keaton, i'm not very active on the forums but i've been trying lately! please let me know if i get something wrong when doing offsite trades, my memory is kinda bad.

proudly being stupid and impulsively buying any mini-pet i'm missing

lucky to have been where i have been
31 Jul 2018, 9:05 pm
dianite Sounds good to me, thank you! I'm not sure how much I'll be online tomorrow actually so I'll send the Gaiacats over now via transfers if that's okay, and you can just send the gems whenever you get them, there's no rush <3
31 Jul 2018, 9:59 pm
Lucid
Hi I have wanted Super Rare Feathered Serpents for some time
each is 500 gems right? so for a total of 1000 gems?
if thats the case I would like to buy them
-2 hours fv time
feel free to ping me
fVxYpG1.png
1 Aug 2018, 7:43 am
Alucard Yes that's correct! I'll go and grab them and send them over, my FR username is LucidDreams. Thank you! <3
2 Aug 2018, 2:11 am
Lucid

What are the prices for the Laucine's Speand and Petrified Wood Ring in your gallery?
(Avatar by Twitchy Dingo!)

Rent excellent equipment for cheap! Pay with most anything! Rent Equips for Cheap ~Upgrade Event!~

Will draw for my custom item dreams (see Custom Dreams Guild in my forum topics) !
Krim's Art Shop!
2 Aug 2018, 3:51 am
Can I get 38 FD for 38 Gems?
1BdCZLc.png
2 Aug 2018, 7:00 am (Edited 2 Aug 2018, 7:00 am)
KrimsonCreature I'm hoping for a 250 gem value for Laucene's Spear. The Petrified Wood Ring looks like it's deflated a bit since I was last here lol, how about a 50 gem value for the 149% one? The potency doesn't really make much difference on that one apart from the endurance increase (I think the endurance changes are temporary though?)

Mikiriyu Sure, I'll send the FD over. Please send the gems to LucidDreams, thank you! ^-^
2 Aug 2018, 7:06 am
Lucid

Oh, what is your gem to treasure ratio?

Rent excellent equipment for cheap! Pay with most anything! Rent Equips for Cheap ~Upgrade Event!~

Will draw for my custom item dreams (see Custom Dreams Guild in my forum topics) !
Krim's Art Shop!
2 Aug 2018, 7:07 am
Just found a Gembound Morphing Potion and Hallowed Potions in my storage that I forgot about, they're up for sale for 1000 and 250 gems respectively.
2 Aug 2018, 7:08 am
KrimsonCreature I go by 1:850 at the moment ^-^
2 Aug 2018, 10:33 am
Lucid

May I hold the spear? I almost have enough. Also, what is the status on the Gold Lance? I'd like to hold that too, if possible.

Krim's Art Shop!
2 Aug 2018, 12:35 pm
Lucid
*waves* Hallo!! I has several things I'm drooling over looking at: Chester's Hat, one of the Rose Gembounds, and Aeron's Folly in that order! *shudders at total*
On to what I has to offer!
Stuff: 1 Noc egg, 1 Vial of Scattersight, 1 set of Nekomata (both brewed myself), 1 set of Moles, 1 set of Valentine's day Swans, 15 unopened Holiday chests, 1 Diamond Necklace, 4 bits of Pink Silks (seen on Astraeus), 1 full set of Battle Stones (including Eliminate), 1 Custom Accent: Mendi Flowers, assorted Cobras/Strikers (swipp mats, at least 50 of each).

Unbred 7-digit, XXY (can come with full set of apparel)

9011703_350.png

What would all of the above cover? :)
I came. I saw. I...forgot what I was doing.
2 Aug 2018, 1:00 pm (Edited 2 Aug 2018, 1:02 pm)
KrimsonCreature Okay I'll put them on hold for you, just let me know when you'd like to trade! The Golden Lance is still available, I had two of those.

WarriorMaiden Hi! <3 These are the items I'm interested in:

Nocturne egg- 295 gems
Vial of Scattersight - 150 gems
Soft Pink Wing Silks - 414 gems
Soft Pink Silk Scarf - 195 gems
Eliminate - 558 gems

Total: 1612 gems

So that'd cover the Gembound Plush and Chester's Hat ^-^
2 Aug 2018, 2:06 pm
how much fd for 8000+ treasure?
2 Aug 2018, 2:38 pm
wolfyyoyogamer I'm just gonna go by a ratio of 1:850 for FD-treasure, so I'd round it up and give you 10 FD for 8k treasure
2 Aug 2018, 2:48 pm
Could I get all the Hallowed Potions (x5 - 250) for a total of 1250 gems I think?
902-citrine-gembound-plush.png 3752-scorpio-zodiac-plushie.png Pls ping me to get me attention friendos!
icon by frostspeak i lov her,
I write pwyw!
2 Aug 2018, 3:20 pm
Sassibirb Sure! I'll send them over now- please send the gems to LucidDreams. Thank you! <3
2 Aug 2018, 3:26 pm
Many thanks! And thank you too, this will help immensely with getting some of the SR's I've adored!
902-citrine-gembound-plush.png 3752-scorpio-zodiac-plushie.png Pls ping me to get me attention friendos!
icon by frostspeak i lov her,
I write pwyw!
2 Aug 2018, 3:29 pm
Would it be possible to trade a fire egg for fd?
2 Aug 2018, 3:33 pm
Sassibirb Aww cool, glad I could help!! ^-^ I just bought a shimmer gene for this girl with the gems:

9269282_350.png

I really love how she looks now, thanks again! <3
2 Aug 2018, 3:34 pm
PrayingMantis I'd be happy to take eggs for FD, looks like the lowest egg currently is 290 gems, would you be okay with 290 FD?
2 Aug 2018, 3:38 pm
yes that's fine. I will send it over now. thank you!