[T] Everything for FR! ^-^ Lowered Prices 02/09

8 Aug 2018, 1:25 pm
flashwolf Sent them over in a trade, I'm pretty sure everything is there but please let me know if I missed something or added the wrong potency. And no need to send any extra gems for the ring.

Thank you so much for another great trade and for buying so much of my stuff, I've never had this many gems over there, lol- I feel so rich! ^-^ I hope you enjoy all of the FV stuff <3
8 Aug 2018, 1:36 pm
Looks perfect, thank you! I am glad that you are enjoying the FR gems! I had too many accents hoarded, so cleaning them out works good for me too. One game at a time ha ha.
WZtABfu.png

Flash refuses to eat the Expired Herbalist Medley Salad.
8 Aug 2018, 4:33 pm
Lucid back again!! i always seem to head back here for fr trades ^^; i have 662g on hand right now so could i trade that for the vivid & after dusk sky vistas and some fc?
zyknJae.png
lucky i'm in love with my best friend

keaton ⁞ he/him ⁞ EST / +1 FV time
hello! my name is keaton, i'm not very active on the forums but i've been trying lately! please let me know if i get something wrong when doing offsite trades, my memory is kinda bad.

proudly being stupid and impulsively buying any mini-pet i'm missing

lucky to have been where i have been
8 Aug 2018, 5:22 pm (Edited 8 Aug 2018, 5:23 pm)
dianite Yes of course! ^-^ How about the two vistas and 500k FC? I'll send them over now, let me know if you'd prefer more FC (not sure which rate you go by) <3

George looks so cute as your active villager btw! :3
8 Aug 2018, 5:33 pm (Edited 8 Aug 2018, 5:33 pm)
Lucid that works fine for me!! i'll send the gems now! thank you ^^!

also, thank you!! i'm glad to hear that because gah i've gotten attached to him really quickly.. ;v; i'm such a sucker for purple colors and his paintie is gorgeous
zyknJae.png
lucky i'm in love with my best friend

keaton ⁞ he/him ⁞ EST / +1 FV time
hello! my name is keaton, i'm not very active on the forums but i've been trying lately! please let me know if i get something wrong when doing offsite trades, my memory is kinda bad.

proudly being stupid and impulsively buying any mini-pet i'm missing

lucky to have been where i have been
8 Aug 2018, 5:49 pm
dianite Thank you for the trade aswell! <3

Aww it is a gorgeous paintie, joybare did an amazing job on it. After it was uploaded I had him as my main warrior for a while just so I could stare at it, lol ^-^ I'm so glad he's gone to a great home!
9 Aug 2018, 9:25 am
Hi! I have more gems!

Harbinger Hide x433
Shadow Slime x165
Depleted Golem Core x1
Pristine 2017 Gala VIP Ticket x1
ReVita-Bites Biscuit x1

Wizard Robes (145%)
Scholarly Robes (146%)
Robes (146%)
Cross Bone Dagger (100%) [2]

Antlered Chipmunk (M) - 500 gems
Luna Flutter Bandit (F) - 500 gems
Jester Frog (M) - 500 gems (I LOVE this guy ha ha ha)

Again, no rush and let me know a total. I will keep selling stuff! Thank you again.
WZtABfu.png

9 Aug 2018, 9:34 am (Edited 9 Aug 2018, 9:38 am)
Lucid

I'm interestd in the sword of discourse I know this is a long shot...but thought I'd try anyway. here's what I got left on fr

x2 luminous halo x2 luminous sundrapes x3 voltaic stormclaws x2 slight eyewing x1 miniature sorieth globe 1x beserker x3 tincture of dissolution x1 UNOPENED marva's incredible ire, 42 charged sprockets, 36 bladed flatleafs
9 Aug 2018, 10:14 am (Edited 9 Aug 2018, 10:28 am)
flashwolf Just as I've spent a bunch of gems, lol xD Very happy to see you again <3

Harbinger Hide x433 - 100 gems
Shadow Slime x165 - 50 gems
Depleted Golem Core x1 - 100 gems
Pristine 2017 Gala VIP Ticket x1 - 300 gems
ReVita-Bites Biscuit x1 - 100 gems

Wizard Robes (145%), Scholarly Robes (146%), Robes (146%) - 100 gems for all three?

Cross Bone Dagger (100%) [2] - 500 gems

So the total for those and the pets would be 2750 gems if I've added it all correctly? Please feel free to haggle though. I wasn't sure how to price the Cross Bone Dagger as it seems kinda overpriced in the stalls, if 500 is too much for that let me know.

Edit: Also the Jester Frog has an origin (the other two don't) just in case that's a problem. ^-^;

MouseyMoon I only really need the Luminous Halo at the moment- if you'd be okay with taking currency for it I'd offer 100 FD or 100K FC. No worries if not!
9 Aug 2018, 10:19 am
Lucid

yea I'll send the halo over. 100 FD sounds good for it.
9 Aug 2018, 10:22 am
MouseyMoon I'll send the FD over now aswell, thank you! <3
9 Aug 2018, 11:50 am
No origin is fine!

I sent the gems for those things, I will likely look at more stuff later tonight! THANK you. <3
WZtABfu.png

9 Aug 2018, 12:03 pm (Edited 9 Aug 2018, 12:04 pm)
flashwolf Thanks for yet another great trade! <3

I've been trying to organize my gallery a little better but I keep giving up on it (it's a nightmare trying to move stuff to the right place), so sorry for the mess in there! I'll get it sorted eventually.
^-^;
9 Aug 2018, 12:17 pm
It's OK! I imagine you have a lot of stuff socked away all over the place.

Thank you again for the trade! Oh! I saw the new FR gene... Starmap? Are you going to get it? :)
WZtABfu.png

9 Aug 2018, 12:35 pm (Edited 9 Aug 2018, 12:36 pm)
flashwolf Yeah I really love the new gene! :o I've bought one copy already (not sure if I'm happy with her outfit or not, I may need to change it):

38515065_350.png

I'm mostly waiting for the secondary version, I know I'm gonna need so many of those!

It's so nice to actually be able to afford new genes lol, thank you <3
9 Aug 2018, 1:10 pm
I think the roses/thorns especially match the color scheme. The gene seemed right up your alley. :)

Finally have time to work on Dream's new paintie tonight - going to go all out and try to make something awesome.
WZtABfu.png

12 Aug 2018, 11:30 am
Bumping this back up, lots of pets and whatnot left to trade <3
14 Aug 2018, 10:49 am
Hi!

I am interested in a lot of the crafting materials, etc in your gallery. Just give me a price! This should go in order of how they are in your gallery to help you find everything.

Cherry Lumber x645
Cryo Waste x537
Gilded Magical Gills x2441
Birch Lumber x774
Ice Chunk x1805
Dragon Hide x1035
Ember Meteorite x473
Galactic Slime x141
Gold Anvil x70
White Fur Tufts x225
Toxic Candycorn x1316
Lumber x2159
Torn Steak x288
Frozen Hammer Handle x918
Oceanic Gem x1298
Salt x305
Oasis Water x736
WZtABfu.png

14 Aug 2018, 1:13 pm
flashwolf How about 1000 gems for all as I'm too lazy to add them up lol? :P I'll go lower if that isn't fair to you though <3
14 Aug 2018, 1:28 pm
That sounds fine!

Let's add the rest of the crystals in your gallery as well at 200 gems each if that's OK! I know its a lot of stuff all together, so take your time.

Armour Crystal: Swiftness x1
Armour Crystal: Speed x2
Shield Crystal: Greater Defense x1
Shield Crystal: Greater Frost Resist x1
Shield Crystal: Greater Lightning Resist x1
Weapon Crystal: Greater Power x1
Weapon Crystal: Light x4
Weapon Crystal: Greater Frost x1
Weapon Crystal: Greater Lightning x4
Weapon Crystal: Greater Fire x3

The crystals add up to 3800, so everything should be 4800 total. I'll send it over now if that's OK.

Thank you!
WZtABfu.png

14 Aug 2018, 2:21 pm (Edited 14 Aug 2018, 2:26 pm)
flashwolf I've added a bunch of other materials that you might find useful (or could sell/recycle), if it's too much for your inventory let me know and I'll get rid of some of them. xD Thank you!

(Sorry for the blank trade sent afterwards btw, I accidentally clicked the enter key whilst typing the trade title and Idk what happened lol)
14 Aug 2018, 2:28 pm
Lucid

My whole account is for sale

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=324884

Find anything?
SPYKITTEN
Art Shop: http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/97270-spykittens-art-shop
Please ping me ^^e6eTRp4.jpg
Do not steal the cat ; that is Spykitten ; made by Pepper333 ;
14 Aug 2018, 2:30 pm
Oh my gosh thank you! Yes, I can use anything, I had to get rid of a bunch of stuff for the ring. I'll send you something extra on FR too. :)

Thank you!!
WZtABfu.png

14 Aug 2018, 2:36 pm
flashwolf No need to send anything extra, it's nice to have a bit of extra room in my inventory haha :P Makes it easier to do trades. ^-^

Thanks so much again! <3
14 Aug 2018, 2:41 pm
Nah, I honestly feel like you've been under pricing, so please accept! :)
WZtABfu.png