Failure Sanctuary (Reserved)(Roleplay thread)

19 Sep 2018, 5:03 pm
Joey-wyvern

Cascade let Sludge catch up to them, dropping the moss. They don't seem to recognize the song Sludge was singing.
They/them|+0 FV time|Ping 107639|Happy Holidays!

HC's Art Shop!
PWYW Writing Commisions

O1R9wQ3.pngegxxXMN.png
Click for flags
20 Sep 2018, 1:17 pm (Edited 20 Sep 2018, 1:21 pm)
Silverpelt60
Snake remained silent, and thought about the question. She looked from skyline to the ground, and she sighed. "No." She didn't want to be rid of him. Not only was he necessary, but he had been there. He had lived, truly lived, had a purpose besides being an experiment. He wasn't her child. No, he didn't want to be. But he was a part of the world she guarded, she protected, and she wasn't going to do him any harm to him just because he made her uneasy. "He has a purpose here, skyline. None of us could do what he does. I know i couldn't. I believe the same is true for you. He is a necessary evil, and so he will stay." Snake padded away from the door. all this thinking had made her tired... she knew she couldn't take a nap, but she could rest in her cave unless she was needed. She knew that all her children knew she was always available.
Come check out my roleplay threads-
Pearl's Expeditions
Failure Sanctuary
- I will not be another flower, picked for my beauty and left to die. I will be wild, difficult to find, and hard to forget. -
- It's sad when you get hurt so many times, you can finally say 'I'm used to it.' -
20 Sep 2018, 1:45 pm
HorseCrazyGamer
Sludge stopped singing once it saw Cascade drop the moss, an opportunity. It let out an alarmingly deep bark before grabbing the moss and running ahead, tripping over itself. Where was it going? nowhere really, It was an erratic winding dash through the field, Jumping off rocks, running through water (likely contaminating it) and overall lacking a specific direction.
totally not tiny wyverns in a trench coat. why would you think that? carry on. nothing to see here.
2j4pxsg.png by my buddy MariahKat
20 Sep 2018, 3:14 pm
Joey-wyvern

Cascade let out a watery bark and darted after Sludge. They stayed about half a pace back from Sludge, then when Sludge ran through the water they suddenly popped up in front of Sludge on the opposite side.

HC's Art Shop!
PWYW Writing Commisions

O1R9wQ3.pngegxxXMN.png
Click for flags
23 Sep 2018, 2:54 pm
HorseCrazyGamer
cascade appearing out of seemingly nowhere caused Sludge to retreat into its puddle, yelping slightly. The post-reforming happiness has gone, effectively starting the cycle anew and returning Sludge to its fearful self. With a wet plop, the moss ball shot out of Sludge.
totally not tiny wyverns in a trench coat. why would you think that? carry on. nothing to see here.
23 Sep 2018, 3:02 pm
Joey-wyvern

Cascade gave another watery bark and picked up the moss ball, running off with it again. They didn't seem to realize Sludge's change.

HC's Art Shop!
PWYW Writing Commisions

O1R9wQ3.pngegxxXMN.png
Click for flags
27 Sep 2018, 4:16 pm
HorseCrazyGamer
Sludge watched warily as cascade ran off with the moss, currently, it was debating with itself. Follow and risk being attacked by the other or remain and be attacked with no help? Reluctantly, Sludge followed Cascade from a distance. its stumpy tail waved occasionally before tucking itself down, if the tail were longer it would be between Sludge's goopy legs.
27 Sep 2018, 9:07 pm
Joey-wyvern

Cascade noticed that their playmate had stopped chasing them, and they turned around. They nudged the ball of moss towards Slude, making sound that seemed to be a whimper.

HC's Art Shop!
PWYW Writing Commisions

O1R9wQ3.pngegxxXMN.png
Click for flags
27 Sep 2018, 9:13 pm
HorseCrazyGamer
Sludge cautiously watched the moss ball roll towards it, stopping it with a soggy paw. It batted the ball back towards Cascade with little enthusiasm, it didn't feel like playing anymore but, would continue if it made Cascade feel better. Sludge retreated into its puddle and waited.
27 Sep 2018, 9:17 pm
Joey-wyvern

Cascade noticed Sludge's reluctance and ignored the ball, instead perking their ears towards Sludge as if asking a question.

HC's Art Shop!
PWYW Writing Commisions

O1R9wQ3.pngegxxXMN.png
Click for flags
27 Sep 2018, 10:05 pm
HorseCrazyGamer
Sludge responded with a whimper before retreating entirely into its sludge puddle. It just didn't feel like playing anymore due to the return of its fearful nature. in fact, it didn't feel like interacting with anyone.
28 Sep 2018, 5:36 pm
Joey-wyvern

Cascade watched Sludge for a second, then flattened into their "true" liquid state, settling into a puddle near Sludge.

HC's Art Shop!
PWYW Writing Commisions

O1R9wQ3.pngegxxXMN.png
Click for flags
28 Sep 2018, 5:40 pm
HorseCrazyGamer
Sludge remained in its puddle silently contemplating past events. It gave no indication that it was going to emerge anytime soon, though muffled humming could be heard from the slime.
28 Sep 2018, 6:26 pm
Joey-wyvern

Cascade turned in slow circles, also giving no indication that they planned to move anytime soon.

HC's Art Shop!
PWYW Writing Commisions

O1R9wQ3.pngegxxXMN.png
Click for flags