Habit Use Painties?

16 Sep 2018, 9:01 am
Is it allowed to have painties that show use of habits? I didn't find anything on the matter in the rules. Alcohol? Cigarettes? Pipes? Weed? I have an idea, but it involves weed and I just don't know if that's acceptable here. If so, feel free to show me your painties.
{Puppy} {Reptile Lover} {18}
D4cvt2V.png

16 Sep 2018, 9:05 am
Pretty sure that isn't allowed
My Toyhou.se
My paintie/Vista shop
My stall I sell everything for dirt cheap.
Xo5Hwo.png
16 Sep 2018, 9:06 am (Edited 16 Sep 2018, 9:06 am)
I believe you are allowed to, but the paintie will likely be age restricted
(feel free to correct me if I'm wrong)
He/Him|Georgia,USA
Currently 17yo
Icon by: flashwolf & Vista by: buffalo
INTP-T
16 Sep 2018, 9:07 am
I don't know, I'm sure it isn't, but I just want to make absolute sure. I seem to be having problems finding anything on it.
{Puppy} {Reptile Lover} {18}
D4cvt2V.png
16 Sep 2018, 9:10 am
TransBlackSheep I'm not sure but I think if you PM Admin matt about it he can give you a clear answer.
pet_15626799_shop_2.png Please click my pet

dwTP4Bj.png swkZXjI.png
16 Sep 2018, 9:11 am
My active villager is smoking if you want one example of it being allowed :u

I've seen painties smoking weed before too.
16 Sep 2018, 9:15 am (Edited 16 Sep 2018, 9:15 am)
My boy Hans here is smoking.....but he's also kinda well....bloody, so he's just tagged for gore. But yeah, you may get your paintie age restricted, but it can be done. ^^
16 Sep 2018, 9:24 am
i have a villager smoking a cig, and i've seen plenty of 420 painties out there. they are tagged with something about drug use. i can't recall exactly what words, though. i've wondered this myself, and saw villagers around with said things, but never got around to asking as i always forget everything XD if you do message/PM one of the mods, would you mind let me know what is said for officiallity? it would be awesome to know how it works for sure
♡ /ᐠ。。ꞈ。。ᐟ ♡

"Can I help you not to hurt anymore" - Linkin Park
.:: ✞ :: bitsie :: female :: shy spider :: married :: momma ::

ycbb974t