PrEpArE FoR cRiNgE (and a tad bit of melting gore)

21 Sep 2018, 7:01 pm (Edited 21 Sep 2018, 8:02 pm)
BTW, I KNOW the picture is blurry, blame it on my stupid low quality camera.
prepare_for_cringe__and_a_tad_bit_of_gor

Yea, I decided to use toned tan paper, CUZ WHY NOT? This is the C R I N G E outcome. lol.
Chances are, if it's MY forum, I'm subscribed. No ping needed!

hi, yes. I cannot art. Please wait for when I can, which will be, approximately.... never.

21 Sep 2018, 7:33 pm
That's really cool! :D the character is very interesting and that wing is beautiful!
21 Sep 2018, 7:44 pm
bellacatt thank you! They're name is Mute, and they originally were a vent doodle, who I turned into a full blown oc!

hi, yes. I cannot art. Please wait for when I can, which will be, approximately.... never.
21 Sep 2018, 7:44 pm (Edited 21 Sep 2018, 7:45 pm)
not to sound harsh or anything but it'd be nicer if i could actually see the image ._. i find that when i take pics of my digital art, natural light whilst holding the camera above the paper (but decently far away as to not make quality fuzzy
Floofers ● She/Her ● 13 ● INTP-F ● 6 hours behind Furvilla Time
Ping me if you're responding to me otherwise I won't see it
21 Sep 2018, 7:47 pm (Edited 21 Sep 2018, 7:48 pm)
not to sound harsh or anything but it'd be nicer if i could actually see the image ._. i find that when i take pics of my digital art, natural light whilst holding the camera above the paper (but decently far away as to not make quality fuzzy

yeah, I just have a REALLY crappy camera, so the quality SUUUUUUUCKKKS. I might try that later, but where I am and was when taking the picture, it's dark out and I have no other way of getting natural light. Thanks for the tip, though!

21 Sep 2018, 7:49 pm
little blurry. but i like it! i like the hair and wings
gerard.gif
21 Sep 2018, 7:50 pm (Edited 21 Sep 2018, 7:52 pm)
hmmm... is their mouth meant to be open, or is that a facial marking?
i like their color scheme

and yea i agree with hazardous that's some cute hair
i love floof hair especially with smol horns
Floofers ● She/Her ● 13 ● INTP-F ● 6 hours behind Furvilla Time
Ping me if you're responding to me otherwise I won't see it
21 Sep 2018, 7:57 pm
Is that a demon? For some reason I really like demon OCs idk why.
1EcPJjR.png

5pfM1fY.png

I am 14/female/she/her/them
2 hours behind FV time
I wish I was a cat! :3
v9OLdo.gif
If you liked it then you should have put a PING on it! :P
21 Sep 2018, 7:59 pm
fluffing_hecc the mouth has an X as a marking, which is basically why they are named Mute. They can talk, but prefers not to, resulting in an illusion of a missing mouth with an X over it. Yeah, I spent a while on their backstory, but there are still quite a few plot holes. maybe when I right it down, I could fix that! Also, thanks! Mute's colors were kinda picked at random, until I found a somewhat reasonable palette

21 Sep 2018, 8:00 pm
Is that a demon? For some reason I really like demon OCs idk why.

yee. they're basically part sheep, part goat, and part demon. I dunno where I got the wings from.