Struggling with paintie base resizing

8 Oct 2018, 5:19 pm (Edited 8 Oct 2018, 5:19 pm)
so I searched high and low EVERYWHERE there is not a perfectly sized wickerbeast base for me to edit for my paintie! I tried to submit my resized paintie but I guess the base was stretched out too far, making it look like i tried to make the base shorter/taller. I am struggling with this severely. Any help or advice would seriously be amazing =m=
Oh for reference i use paint tool sai!
Hello! I'm Rayna or Shedragonaire. Either is fine.
I am kitty, on CS
I really like dragons (obviously) and opossums.
I play overwatch, borderlands, fable 3, and okami!
If you know these games and would like to talk about them don't be afraid to pm me :D

8 Oct 2018, 5:25 pm
shedragonaire may we see the paintie in question? I might be able to resize it for you if you want
8 Oct 2018, 5:26 pm
shedragonaire

i use https://www.ezimba.com/ fort all my resizing

go down to resize (pixels)

put in the size, make sure Preserve Aspect Ratio box is checked and bam all set!
░▒▓█►─═ rip and tear until it's done ═─◄█▓▒░

002350fcfb.png
sig by papaemeritus
8 Oct 2018, 5:29 pm
shedragonaire

i use https://www.ezimba.com/ fort all my resizing

go down to resize (pixels)

put in the size, make sure Preserve Aspect Ratio box is checked and bam all set!

You're a life saver! Thank you so much!
I am kitty, on CS
If you know these games and would like to talk about them don't be afraid to pm me :D
8 Oct 2018, 5:30 pm
shedragonaire may we see the paintie in question? I might be able to resize it for you if you want

Thank you for offering! Cinderflame helped me and it worked! Thank you so much again =w=
I am kitty, on CS