Dueling Club: Warrior guidance & PVP

9 Sep 2019, 4:22 pm
Sevaunt let me know how it goes and if you're still having trouble.

I haven't figured anything out because I have no clue how the weapons work. If it wasnt for you and your builds I would still be running on 'oh this looks neat' style battling lol.
Check out my cheap painties
http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/105208-knock-knock-a-premade-shop?page=1
9 Sep 2019, 8:49 pm
Sevaunt if you have the time, take a look at the warrior basics section of the first page. It goes over what all the numbers mean. If you need more specific direction I can offer more once I get off work. But I'm glad I could help in any way!
37y2b2f.gifFor all things warrior related Check out Dueling Club!37y2b2f.gif
10 Sep 2019, 2:55 am
Sevaunt if you have the time, take a look at the warrior basics section of the first page. It goes over what all the numbers mean. If you need more specific direction I can offer more once I get off work. But I'm glad I could help in any way!

I've read it a few times sadly as simple as it is I'm a verbal handson learner so it isn't clicking if that makes sense? I feel so bad admiting that because I know it's well written and easy to ubderstand it just won't stick with me. I'm sorry
10 Sep 2019, 11:59 am
Sevaunt what weapons do you have to work with and do you have any that are particularly high % you want to be looking for weapons with the fire or frost element
10 Sep 2019, 12:00 pm
noiro18
I finally got my Qurious Blade. What build works well with the Blade?
10 Sep 2019, 12:16 pm
Sevaunt what weapons do you have to work with and do you have any that are particularly high % you want to be looking for weapons with the fire or frost element

I have a small armory in my gallery like 160+
10 Sep 2019, 12:35 pm
noiro18

Personally I would recommend equipping an item that reduces you intelligence to negate the dark damage recoil. Kyla's Trinket and Tools of the Trade are good options.
10 Sep 2019, 2:02 pm
noiro18

I would also suggest Kyla's or tools of the trade to lower the self inflicted damage. It helps to have ascended serpent scalemail since it has such high resistances and damage boost that or studded leather but you could also do light leather with higher potency. You also would benefit from a timber wolf or aerons fiery kitsune for making sure you hit your enemies. And the other slot could be a risktakers sword or amethystine battle moo a ring for that would be nice to have the enchanted ring for more resistances too.
16 Sep 2019, 7:32 pm
I'm not part of the Dueling Club or anything but I had been checking this for event builds and the event builds haven't updated for a good while. I was wondering if there was any place I could go to find a list of known viable event builds or not?
GNU: Terry Pratchett | Work 8 hrs a day every day no smartphone. Festivals make me headesk

16 Sep 2019, 8:06 pm (Edited 16 Sep 2019, 8:18 pm)
MystRunner been going through a lot lately irl so I haven't been updating much at all. I can definitely go through and find a suitable base build Tonight and get back to you with it.

I admit I didn't think people still wanted event specific build guides.
16 Sep 2019, 8:33 pm
Can you add me to the member list? Low event
16 Sep 2019, 8:35 pm
Now the battleground rotations is really a thing, it would be great to have like a "Builds archive" or something like that...
We just need a volunteer xD
16 Sep 2019, 9:04 pm (Edited 16 Sep 2019, 9:05 pm)
Alekzy said:
Now the battleground rotations is really a thing, it would be great to have like a "Builds archive" or something like that...
We just need a volunteer xD

I'll work on it as I go since they will be returning. I'll add it to the builds list as each event comes out. As long as there's a desire for it I'll be willing to experiment and find viable low teir builds for each grounds.

_Drool_ I'll do that as soon as I get off work .
16 Sep 2019, 9:13 pm (Edited 16 Sep 2019, 9:13 pm)
You are awesome, try to not overwork yourself.
16 Sep 2019, 9:33 pm
I was curious about the qurious blade, is there a particular recipe for the amethystine that's easier to get/ better value ?
jhdUcrV.gif
__• FV for FR
__• HQ cute art commissions open
16 Sep 2019, 9:34 pm
I was curious about the qurious blade, is there a particular recipe for the amethystine that's easier to get/ better value ?

The recipe V for sure. The one that takes deadly monsters materials
16 Sep 2019, 10:26 pm
noiro18

Oh thank you! Yeah it would be nice to have an archive for the builds. Right now I'm fine for most of the events with my current build but it does struggle in some areas. As for irl things I understand that fully. Between my jobs and then home I don't get much time to do much more then daily type things and thats it.
GNU: Terry Pratchett | Work 8 hrs a day every day no smartphone. Festivals make me headesk

17 Sep 2019, 4:35 am
cool cool thanks, looks like I'll be grinding deadly monsters for the foreseeable future
jhdUcrV.gif
__• FV for FR
__• HQ cute art commissions open