Did my Paintie maybe get lost?

23 Oct 2018, 11:04 am
So I sent in my 2nd paintie on October 9th. It seemed a fairly straightforward Horse based recolour. About the only oddity was it's my first transparent and I found I couldn't see to make the thumbnail and asked for help in the comment section to place the thumbnail, pretty much exactly as a normal Horse thumbnail.

I haven't had a response since sending it on the 9th. .-. did it get lost? My first Paintie got approved in just a couple of days, so I'm wondering if something has happened to this one?

23 Oct 2018, 11:12 am
i doubt it got lost. sometimes painties just take an abnormally long time to be approved, because from what i remember there has to be at least 3 pages of painties to be approved/declined for some reason.
╭━━━━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━━━━╮
Veemo//(he/they)//21//services// need help?
yc5fve3b
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
nx5na99
i used to be kankri! ping me using @81311!
FV Help Guide | Chris and Rotsy's Guide
23 Oct 2018, 11:28 am
It makes no sense if it hasn't been accepted/declined yet since multiple batches of painties have been approved since since Oct. 9...
KfVAaoS.png
23 Oct 2018, 12:00 pm
Have you checked your paintie queue yet, Oregoncoast ? the last time I thought something was lost in queue, turns out I just overlooked the message of it being declined. Maybe something like that happened? If not, it could at least point us in the right direction~!
My green name means I'm a helper! What's a helper? Someone that wishes to help others out with knowledge about Furvilla! My favorite subject and where I have the most knowledge is with the warrior career! We are not staff members. If you need help with something, whether it be a bug or something greater, file a report or contact a moderator/admin
23 Oct 2018, 8:17 pm (Edited 23 Oct 2018, 8:21 pm)
Lance-C-Bones I'm very new to this whole Paintie thing. I assume there must be some drop down menu or some link I'm overlooking that might indicate it's been rejected somehow??

I've been watching my notifications, but nothing's happened. I've kept my villager active so the paintie can go to the right villager (assuming that's correct too?)

Umm.. so I'm looking and it says I can upload a Paintie and under Painties Queue the only thing that is displaying is my original Paintie which was submitted, approved and on my Villager Seafoam.

Does this mean I'm not actually in the queue?
23 Oct 2018, 8:49 pm
Oregoncoast

From my experiance of having way too many Lance panties uploaded... I do think this means that when you tried to upload and were getting that error, it didn't actually upload. I would also check to make sure that it never took your paintie ticket or your FD that you were going to use for it. If it took that, than I bet you'll want to submit a report to the staff to get that sorted out~!
My green name means I'm a helper! What's a helper? Someone that wishes to help others out with knowledge about Furvilla! My favorite subject and where I have the most knowledge is with the warrior career! We are not staff members. If you need help with something, whether it be a bug or something greater, file a report or contact a moderator/admin
23 Oct 2018, 8:51 pm (Edited 24 Oct 2018, 8:00 am)
Oh?! I never recived an error , but now 'm left to wonder it it took my paintie ticket afterall?
*feels stupid that I may have been waiting for nothing?

...editing to say, I ADORE your "Lance" Paintie Theme!!! ^,^ I love seeing each loaded!! <3
23 Oct 2018, 9:43 pm
Oregoncoast

Well, I would check to make sure you have either the amount you were expecting to have, or one more than you expected~ Because if it's on more than you expected, it may not have gone through.... otherwise, may want to give them a poke to see if there's anything they can do about it. And no worries there, as I said above, I was waiting a while for a paintie to be uploaded, when it had already been rejected for not being on the right base XD Happens to the best of us~

And I'm glad you like it! I started off trying to be creative and making more than one OC for them all.... but I'm really not that creative of a person, so just my sona in lots of costumes is what I decided to go with XD
24 Oct 2018, 8:02 am
Yep, there sits my Paintie Ticket in my inventory. So I've been patiently waiting for nothing afterall.

Thank you so much for the help c=

You're way more creative than me! I like seeing your sona in the different costumes.