When do the shops restock?

29 Oct 2018, 6:37 am (Edited 8 Jan 2019, 1:25 pm)
Reused thread!
I heard they restock every hour, but Ive heard others say its every half hour or so?

29 Oct 2018, 7:05 am (Edited 29 Oct 2018, 7:07 am)
CaligulasPeri Honestly, it's not a bad build, but I think it could use a few tweaks to be able to fight in there easily.
I have no idea what your price range is so I'm just going to go on the lower price end.
For armor I would suggest the haunted plate, or heck, even the pumpkin plate instead of the gold plate.
For shield, I've never been sure why people are afraid to use the tower shields since they use bulwark instead of block. They are really good! If you switched to a gold tower shield it may benefit you a lot. I personally like using the earth amulets (hidden earth, earth barrage, thatcher's) for my strength builds over stuff like the sunder amulet, and the prices aren't terrible right now. Combine that with the malachite ring for a great punch right at the beginning. Get the vampire or lycanthropy illness and you've got a much more powerful warrior right off the bat.
The last goal is to figure out what to do with your weapons. I feel like the steel greatsword should really go, replaced by something else, but I'm not sure what. There's lots of good strength stat sticks, and lots of good agility stats sticks but not a lot that give both. I personally love the zweihanders, and until something better comes along, no one can pry my haunted zweihander from my cold dead hands. lol
This database may help you figure out what you want to do for weapons.
I hope that helps. I'm not all the way awake yet so I may just be rambling. I can't really tell. XD
NJ5dWJ5q2Xt8HcP2ovwxvxWmaCntPc
❤ I am not a mod, but I'm here to help! ❤
29 Oct 2018, 7:34 am
Rotsuoy
Oof that really helps! Don't have much fc on me rn so I'm gonna have a quick inventory purge and see if I can get my hands on some of those items- thank you so much for the help! :D
29 Oct 2018, 7:57 am
Yeah +1 on a zweihander and tower shield, they';re a big help. The one thing that seems to work reliably in dark woods is to overwhelm them with physical damage so you're on the right track, Kyla's trinket is a very good thing to have for this, as is the light mace to sunder their armor.

Since the Light Mace sunders armor already, so I'd suggest replacing your amulet with something to give you a stat boost. I use a Quake amulet for +3 strength, I don't actually cast the spell (because it causes self-damage) I only have it for the +30% boost to physical damage (since each point of strength gives a +10% bonus to physical attacks)

Also, I use a Malachite ring (they're getting cheaper lately) for a temporary damage boost. I block/bulwark with my shield, use the ring, then the next 3 turns I'll have +50% damage.

Hope this helps!
21 Nov 2018, 6:43 am
Blep! Stuck again ;w;
21 Nov 2018, 7:02 am
XD yea they can be strong

I use:
weapons
my sword of Discourse 130%
Alure's Flames
and any other item to boost stats

Utility :
Elaborate plate helm
Amulet :
Thatcher's amulet 120%
ring :
Lion form ring 120%
Armour :
light serpent scale mail 116%
shield :
Risktaker's shield 117%

seems to work well for the most part, its just the one that still kills me
but im trying to get my paws on a unicorn lance, then it would be easy =P
... seems I misplaced my sanity, have you seen it ?
21 Nov 2018, 7:20 am
hey CaligulasPeri I forgot to ping yay
... seems I misplaced my sanity, have you seen it ?
21 Dec 2018, 11:48 am
Blep! New question <3
21 Dec 2018, 11:52 am
CaligulasPeri

I believe it's something like 1,000 times the base durability on a legacy weapon... So if the weapon is at it's normal max value, using 73 fairies is enough to get the trophy~ .... If I remember correctly that is... Believe it was 73, but could have been 74 fairies total <__<;

and I think the max base for the elaborate sword was 200?
My green name means I'm a helper! What's a helper? Someone that wishes to help others out with knowledge about Furvilla! My favorite subject and where I have the most knowledge is with the warrior career! We are not staff members. If you need help with something, whether it be a bug or something greater, file a report or contact a moderator/admin
21 Dec 2018, 12:05 pm
CaligulasPeri

I believe it's something like 1,000 times the base durability on a legacy weapon... So if the weapon is at it's normal max value, using 73 fairies is enough to get the trophy~ .... If I remember correctly that is... Believe it was 73, but could have been 74 fairies total <__<;

and I think the max base for the elaborate sword was 200?

Another question.... Is it necesary to convert the weapon once maxed to get the trophy?
21 Dec 2018, 1:06 pm
Alekzy
Yeah you only get the trophy by converting a huge number item. I believe it's the conversion itself that triggers the trophy. I also believe you can get the trophy multiple times.
gIhJQDV.gif
ukF7ngY.pngNsrhtqF.pngolPimSM.jpg
21 Dec 2018, 1:16 pm
Alekzy

As people already answered, you do have to convert it to get the trophy once it's at or above that durability threshold.... And you can get as many as you want. to the point where it's super silly. If Drake has his trophies showing and without CSS, his page stretches for miles, as he has something like 30 or so durability trophies XD
My green name means I'm a helper! What's a helper? Someone that wishes to help others out with knowledge about Furvilla! My favorite subject and where I have the most knowledge is with the warrior career! We are not staff members. If you need help with something, whether it be a bug or something greater, file a report or contact a moderator/admin
21 Dec 2018, 1:32 pm
WinterBliss AverageFurryFan Lance-C-Bones

One is enough xD
Thank you :3
8 Jan 2019, 1:26 pm
Blep!
8 Jan 2019, 1:32 pm
I think it's every 15 minutes? Let me go see
8 Jan 2019, 1:33 pm
CaligulasPeri They have a chance to restock on each 15 minute mark, so whenever the time is at :00, :15, :30, :45.
I need to update this o_o

♥ Ping me about any mustelid and hyena type adopts ♥
8 Jan 2019, 1:33 pm
CaligulasPeri

Shops actually restock every 15 minutes, but you never know what they'll restock with! Common items are most likely to restock, while super rares are very unlikely.
8 Jan 2019, 1:37 pm (Edited 8 Jan 2019, 1:38 pm)
Lance-C-Bones Falorie PrayingMantis
Ooh okay, thank you for the help! Im just waiting for one more dragon spike to restock lol,, its insane how expensive they're sold for in the stalls, but now I understand if theyre uncommon to spawn in the shop :3c
8 Jan 2019, 1:40 pm
Dragon spikes rarely restock..sent you one
8 Jan 2019, 1:42 pm
PrayingMantis
Omg thank you so much! I’ll send you one back as soon as I manage to snag one from the shop :D Now I can finally craft my sheild ^w^
8 Jan 2019, 2:02 pm
Don't worry about it. I stalked the shop months ago and then never used the spikes