LEZIFIED's Art Shop ≧◠ᴥ◠≦

31 Oct 2018, 10:05 pm (Edited 31 Oct 2018, 10:10 pm)
nerd OMG I can work out something on that cutie draggy pup for sure, they look so adorable! ♥ I noted for myself all what you've wrote down~
And, if I'm right, you'd like to pay with FD and USD, is that correct? It's really polite of you to support me like this! Since I'm really on the end of my budget for this week, I really really appreciate the help!

thank u so so much !! <3
that's correct~ and of course! i totally understand and i'd love to help out as much as possible ^^

also a minor detail to add, but if you could give them big paws that'd be really cute too :3c
1 Nov 2018, 4:15 am (Edited 1 Nov 2018, 4:15 am)
nerd said:

thank u so so much !! <3
that's correct~ and of course! i totally understand and i'd love to help out as much as possible ^^

also a minor detail to add, but if you could give them big paws that'd be really cute too :3c

Added the big pawsies to my notes~ Should I PM you about Paypal stuff?

Lezi | Fulltime Artist | sprite_rip__sprout_by_a_good_boy-danvtm3 | cerberus_by_8_bitspider-d8fzzwu.gif | ♥
Art Shop
1 Nov 2018, 4:16 am
Relic said:
Relic said:
I’m gonna nab that other pixel slot if that’s okay. I'm gonna get a pixel full body of Pumpkin (ref + outfit)

Eyy qvq 200x200 fullbody pixels cost $20 and you sent me the payment for a 100x100 fullbody! Should it be that then?

Ah Nevermind then! I thought the secretary bird example just fell under the $7 full body, I didn’t check the new prices. Sorry about that!

It's okay! ♥

Lezi | Fulltime Artist | sprite_rip__sprout_by_a_good_boy-danvtm3 | cerberus_by_8_bitspider-d8fzzwu.gif | ♥
Art Shop
1 Nov 2018, 4:19 am
do you mind adding me to the pinglist? i love your style!
10332699_ylFKLuDJLRyMWsY.png

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
KaHgU83.png
painties | art

gos6vOr.png xHYiN4n.png 5pfM1fY.png
icon by pedroinboxfort

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
1 Nov 2018, 4:26 am
do you mind adding me to the pinglist? i love your style!

Thank you so much, it means a lot! ♥ Also, added you~

Art Shop
1 Nov 2018, 9:36 am
LEZIFIED yes please❤️
1 Nov 2018, 9:49 am
could i be added to the pinglist please?
They're screwdrivers! What are you gonna do, assemble a cabinet at them?

7yheJ9f.png
Join Furvilla's Secret Santa Art Swap!

Buy me a Coffee?
1 Nov 2018, 9:50 pm
Species: Oppossum
Anthro/Feral: Anthro
Color palette (link please) : https://sta.sh/01mlxxcaa9hi
Hair Style (link please if you have a specified style) : https://sta.sh/02bjs7wd6u2h
Personality: Loves aliens and is a bit nerdy.
Other notes: Septum piercing and snake bites. Try to keep the original oppossum colors the palette is for clothing, hair and eyes.
1 Nov 2018, 10:24 pm
oh i would absolutely love to be added to the pinglist!!! you have such lovely art wrow
e48dbb12c9b27f1d51ed19e7ba65a989b3a45c0c

calen | he/him | 22 | okay to ping | sig by papaemeritus | icon by SpoiledMilk | vista by Sea_Witch | click sig for my carrd!
2 Nov 2018, 4:59 am
DeadKilljoy Added you!

Jyoustar Thank you so much! ;u; Added you too~

Fredbear Okie, noted the information! Thank you :3

Art Shop
3 Nov 2018, 12:19 pm
Can you put me on the ping list? I love your work!
tumblr_pjdta5FzHr1wf56zyo6_r1_400.png
[: Athena || AroAce || Art for Amethystine Materials :]
[: Icon by jakdacrowe :]
18 Nov 2018, 12:52 pm
LEZIFIED

Just wanted to say that I'm super excited for this!
30 Nov 2018, 6:18 pm
LEZIFIED are your custom character slots still open?

Ra6WMEo.jpg Leyla | Any pronouns | ENFP-T | VOTE IGOR | Beta since 7/1/16
Tumblr

NYJSBvU.jpgPlease always ping me!
1 Dec 2018, 8:47 pm
I'm not sure if you do fullbodies or backgrounds (probably not..) but if you do, I'm looking for someone to draw my two ponies. Details are in the post below. If not, I understand.

http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/101340-w-buying-art-h-for-usd?page=1#2240847
gIhJQDV.gif
ukF7ngY.pngNsrhtqF.pngolPimSM.jpg
5 Dec 2018, 4:52 am
LEZIFIED how's everything going? :>
He/she/they-Pisces-20-tired
c9639dd9ed1b51ac77353d3ed7b1b2fb.gif
5 Dec 2018, 9:27 am (Edited 5 Dec 2018, 9:27 am)
Demyx BrittIsntSane Enoch Cleft BeakyBirds Fredbear Connor_Murphy I've finished your commissions!
You can check them out here: https://sta.sh/2151dvze82o9

Art Shop
5 Dec 2018, 9:29 am
TavixTheDragon Enoch ScribbleCakes DivideByZiro CyberOne Silverpelt60 TinyOrio seafoam852 slimydeer Imoku dedenne NoctisEternal lunarlicorice WitchyBrook hobicahi Oneete_Efant Nindroid DeadKilljoy Jyoustar Cykes
Updated the shop!

Galra Yes, it's open now!

WinterBliss Hello! Thank you for the information, I do make full drawings with backgrounds, but I'll only be able to draw such type of drawing in the next month! ;u;

Art Shop
5 Dec 2018, 9:45 am (Edited 5 Dec 2018, 9:48 am)
Eeep they're all so amazing!! QwQ I'm excited for mine to be finished!! <33 How much is a ref like the one you did for Fredbear ? It would be for Persephone!
16835386_YPGSm6nF7NJiw1c.png
5 Dec 2018, 9:53 am
Could you please add me to the pinglist? I can't afford to commission you yet so I'm going to start saving up
My Toyhou.se
My paintie/Vista shop
My stall I sell everything for dirt cheap.
Xo5Hwo.png
5 Dec 2018, 10:06 am (Edited 5 Dec 2018, 10:18 am)
LEZIFIED Edit: seems to have fixed itself
They're screwdrivers! What are you gonna do, assemble a cabinet at them?

7yheJ9f.png
Join Furvilla's Secret Santa Art Swap!

Buy me a Coffee?
5 Dec 2018, 10:08 am
LEZIFIED Please add me to your Pinglist :3

Also, what items are you looking for?
1524SLyJEFpM5721Sp9-sm.png <- Click me!!

DeviantArt
Art Instagram
Toyhou.se
+7 hrs FurVilla time
5 Dec 2018, 11:19 am
LEZIFIED

Oh my gosh, you did such an amazing job!
I hope you don't mind if I commission you for another chibi?

I'd like a shaded chibi of this gal, please.

I have two different references that you can choose from.
With Halo (and) Without Halo

I'll be paying with a Rainbow Sparkle Rhinacorn.
(They are currently worth 1500FD in the marketplace.)
Enoch| 24 |
5 Dec 2018, 12:45 pm
LEZIFIED I have a few of the items in your wishlist and was wondering if you'd take a Magic Beach Fun Hyena Plush, Magic Kimono Wickerbeast Plush and Magic Gala Queen Snuffle Plush for a colored bust sketch?
5 Dec 2018, 1:43 pm
LEZIFIED ok, im interested in that custom character slot, but i need a quote to how much it'll cost when i give u the desc. can you hold the slot for me till tonight? i just need to get home first to get everything together lol

Ra6WMEo.jpg Leyla | Any pronouns | ENFP-T | VOTE IGOR | Beta since 7/1/16
Tumblr

NYJSBvU.jpgPlease always ping me!
5 Dec 2018, 2:32 pm
LEZIFIED for your wishlist, do non magic plushies count? as I have a non magic diamond and a non magic garnet gembound plush

if so what would both of those get me

if not it is okay too!
"Hahaha, sorry, you're stuck with me bitch. Get used to it."
+1hr FV time
Help Azelfion eat! check out their Commisions!
pangolotls_banner.png?width=500&height=2[/url]
by Pandorose