LEZIFIED's Art Shop ≧◠ᴥ◠≦

5 Dec 2018, 3:31 pm
LEZIFIED I'm interested in a sketch/full color of my dragon Tavix. I can play with several magic event plushes you're looking for and/or a decorated bunicake.
5 Dec 2018, 4:43 pm
aAaaaaAaaaAAaaAaa!!! These are great, tysm!
Wah.
6 Dec 2018, 1:11 am
Imoku PMing~

Pineapplefox Aww, that's kind of you! Added you to the ping list! ^^

Zjero Added you too :3 also, I'm looking for items on my wishlist, you can find it on my profile! (it's always changing, I add or remove stuff frequently)

Enoch I'm really really glad you like them! <3 That girl looks hella beautiful! *^* But the thing is, she is way too detailed and it would take me hours to finish her...I'm really sorry, but I can't accept such detailed characters anymore for items, only for real money! I hope I don't sound bad or anything, I just don't want to struggle on one drawing for too long, since I have a daily schedule to make artworks and earn money with them to pay my bills... ;n;
//now that's a little wall of text, sorry about that >>

Cleft I enjoyed working on your icon so much you can't imagine! <3 I'm glad you like it!

seafoam852 Aw, sorry but I'm only looking for magical ones! ;v;

Lezi | Fulltime Artist | sprite_rip__sprout_by_a_good_boy-danvtm3 | cerberus_by_8_bitspider-d8fzzwu.gif | ♥
Art Shop
6 Dec 2018, 1:28 am
queentyrunt Yes, I'd probably take it! Tho it depends on the character, could you show me a ref of them? owo

Galra The slot is pending for you~ Tho it doesn't really work as I have to give a quote, it's more like...you send me an amount of currency from $1 to $70 to make you the character and the artworks's quality will depend on the currency you paid! :3 There are examples if you checked the PWYW link, those are pretty much in order one after another of what you can get for the amount of payment increase!

TavixTheDragon What type of sketch (headshot, bust-up, halfbody, full body) did you have in mind? Also, should I take your dragon's ref from your active paintie?

Lezi | Fulltime Artist | sprite_rip__sprout_by_a_good_boy-danvtm3 | cerberus_by_8_bitspider-d8fzzwu.gif | ♥
Art Shop
6 Dec 2018, 1:47 am
LEZIFIED I would like a full body if that’s okay. I’ve sent you a list of Magic plushes I have so just let me know which ones you one and I’ll send them over as payment.

Refs:

https://i.imgur.com/HBos88Q.png
https://i.imgur.com/aUHOPUW.jpg
6 Dec 2018, 2:56 am
LEZIFIED oops, probably should have linked at first but interested in getting one of him! but i have other charas too if you'd rather not do him though :>
6 Dec 2018, 3:08 am (Edited 6 Dec 2018, 3:12 am)
LEZIFIED
I have:
- 1 male egyptian sphinx cat
- 1 magical coral reef crocodile plushie
- 1 magical leviathan velociraptor plushie
I can add some FD if you'd like!
Would you like to trade?
1524SLyJEFpM5721Sp9-sm.png <- Click me!!

DeviantArt
Art Instagram
Toyhou.se
+7 hrs FurVilla time
6 Dec 2018, 3:55 am (Edited 6 Dec 2018, 4:00 am)
LEZIFIED

That's totally understandable! I don't think you're being rude at all -- I know she's quite detailed. Please, allow me the chance to find a different character for you!

Would you be willing to do this girl instead?
I'd prefer if you could follow this reference: HERE

But since that primary reference is really detailed, I'd like to also direct you to a simplified version of the design which you can also use as a reference: HERE

I'm still interested in getting a chibi but I'm going to ask for a flat-color chibi.
If you agree, payment would still be the Rainbow Sparkle Rhinacorn.

EDIT: I will (also) throw in some FC as a tip.
Enoch| 24 |
6 Dec 2018, 4:10 am (Edited 6 Dec 2018, 4:16 am)
ping list please!

totally would love to get a custom character and art from you down the line!

Edit: I have a Magic Black Rose Gembound, If that would work as payment as well
░▒▓█►─═ rip and tear until it's done ═─◄█▓▒░

002350fcfb.png
sig by papaemeritus
6 Dec 2018, 4:19 am (Edited 6 Dec 2018, 4:40 pm)
LEZIFIED Hello, I'm interested in getting a fullbody pixel of my active villager Leodie, though I only have the art in her description, so would it be okay or do I need to be in the pinglist instead until I get a reference of her (sorry I don't have a toyhou.se account)? I'd pay in FC
Please ping me if you want to be sure I answer.

FA
FR
Stall
6 Dec 2018, 5:04 am (Edited 6 Dec 2018, 11:38 am)
LEZIFIED

Species: chimpanzee
Anthro/Feral: anthro
Color palette (link please) : regular chimp colors
Hair Style (link please if you have a specified style) : short, normal
Personality: hyper active, ass, mean
Other notes (personality, accessories, etc.): i dont want much to his design, but id like him to be wearing a couple articles of clothing. red bomber jacket, maybe like this or this. regular black jeans and then these shoes. he also has to be wearing small gold hoop earings on each side and thats pretty much it. if u wanna give him a baseball bat or smthn thats cool too. $5 seem okay? i can jack it up more, i just wanna know what i'll get. also hes a teenager i feel like i might specify

Ra6WMEo.jpg Leyla | Any pronouns | ENFP-T | VOTE IGOR | Beta since 7/1/16
Tumblr

NYJSBvU.jpgPlease always ping me!
7 Dec 2018, 3:47 am
queentyrunt He's perfect, I'll draw him gladly! *w* A colored bust-up it is then~

TavixTheDragon I didn't get any list? :o Or should I check your Toybox?

Zjero Sounds good to me! :3 What would you like to get?

Enoch I love glitchy characters! Sure thing, I accept your offer, thank you so much! ;v;

Galra Alright! Here is the detailed list of what you can get for what you paid!

Eirlili It's totally okay that you don't have a ref yet, I checked the drawings, I can work with those! Also, I didn't want to accept FC for this row, but recently I went really low on FC, so I accept it! ;v;

Cinderflame Added you to the ping list! HHHHH I definitely accept that as payment! I wanted one for so long ;w;

Art Shop
7 Dec 2018, 4:00 am
LEZIFIED

Thank you so much! Would you like payment now?
Enoch| 24 |
7 Dec 2018, 4:57 am
LEZIFIED ok! i dont like sketchy styles, so can i keep the style in the $3-4, but just be a little more detailed/realistic i guess?

Ra6WMEo.jpg Leyla | Any pronouns | ENFP-T | VOTE IGOR | Beta since 7/1/16
Tumblr

NYJSBvU.jpgPlease always ping me!
7 Dec 2018, 5:22 am
LEZIFIED great! thank you so much! i'll hold the plushies out for you, unless you'd like me to send them before <3
7 Dec 2018, 5:55 am
LEZIFIED Thank you very much! I'm sorry, I don't have any FD so I can't pay with any, but should I also send you a Kimono Wickerbeast Plush? I happen to have one that I don't use, I just bought it because it looked neat, so if you want it I could send it to you as well, not necessarily as part of the payment

(I just hope Leodie isn't too bland for you, I don't really have any interesting characters, my apologies)

FA
FR
Stall
7 Dec 2018, 7:21 am
LEZIFIED
Would that be enough for a chibi of this character?
https://toyhou.se/1274372.weben-sunbow
1524SLyJEFpM5721Sp9-sm.png <- Click me!!

DeviantArt
Art Instagram
Toyhou.se
+7 hrs FurVilla time
8 Dec 2018, 5:37 am
Enoch Yes please, I'll add you to the list after! <3

Galra Alright, I can do that! :3 I'll send you a PM about payment soon!

queentyrunt If it's not a problem for you, would it be okay to send them over? I want to finish this row of commissions/trades before Christmas, so it won't take that long to receive your artwork :3

Eirlili Aww you're kind but keep the plush, it's totally okay, don't worry about it <3 Also, Leodie is totally cute, I don't think she's bland at all! :3 I just love her name so much hhhh

Zjero Absolutely! She looks GORGEOUS! I love the kinda Egyptian vibe to her :3

Art Shop
8 Dec 2018, 5:57 am
LEZIFIED I'm glad you like her, and thank you for the name too

Should I send the payment now? It's 700k FC for a pixel right?

FA
FR
Stall
8 Dec 2018, 6:09 am
LEZIFIED I'm glad you like her, and thank you for the name too

Should I send the payment now? It's 700k FC for a pixel right?

Yes please, and yes, it will be 700k FC! ^^

Art Shop
8 Dec 2018, 2:49 pm
LEZIFIED not a problem at all! Sent them all over in a trade to be easier
8 Dec 2018, 3:27 pm
LEZIFIED not a problem at all! Sent them all over in a trade to be easier

Accepted it! :3

Art Shop
10 Dec 2018, 10:21 am
Eirlili Here is your pixel!~
dcu3qqm-5d9af34f-2487-44b6-bc5c-4e7e0665dcu3qqi-ddd4ce4c-5670-42cc-9d36-2cad9400

Art Shop
10 Dec 2018, 10:32 am
Could I be added to your pinglist, please? :D
10 Dec 2018, 10:53 am
LEZIFIED Oh my god thank you, it's so cute I love it so much

FA
FR
Stall